I live for noone (But you).

Whose Llama is this?!

 

 

She lived for noone.

That was her motto. To live for noone. That's probably what made people around fall for her,and that was only one of the reasons. The others were pretty simple,yet complicated: Her friendly outgoing,personality attracted everyone around her,like a magnite,and once you got to know her better,you couldn't help but to notice how girly she was,and how kind and caring she was to the ones she loved.

Yet,you couldn't catch her.

She was a butterfly. You could mistake her for a gorgeous,unique flower,but once you got near,she always flew away.You couldn't touch her, or gaze in her beautiful almond eyes for too long,as she always, flew away, not giving you any second chances,simply because she didn't belive in them.

Then, She met him.

Surely,it was fate.

 

 

Or that's what he tought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm Amber! And you are?"

 

"Uhm,I was wondering,would like to go together to the cinema?"

 

 

"I love you."

 

 

"What's wrong with you?"

 

"What are you hiding from me?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I can't take this anymore"

Her voice was shaking,and tears threatened to fall from her eyes.

"Amber..."

Another excuse,another 'I'm sorry' or a 'Not now', once again,with the same conversation always popping up,and never finding an end. She always gave him just as much privacy as he wanted,and he always gave her her's,but never telling her anything wasn't part of the plan.Was it family matters or personal,she could allways understand,she could just smile to him and cheer him up,but he just kept his mouth shut all the time.

Amber suspected a lot of things,And to give you the right idea,it weren't always things like 'family matters'. He could have cheated on her with all the pretty girls that tried to vow him. And after all,anyone would easily get tired of a dense tomboy girlfriend with no appeal at all. At the only tought of it,her heart broke into a milion pieces,Yet

She had to do something to stop all of this nonsense.

"Let's break up."

His eyes widened in surprise,but he kept his mouth shut.

"We may have stopped loving each other,you know,time always does it's thing,and we may have other people that wait for us outside ot bubble world" She tried her best not to shed not even one tear.

I'm doing it for him,for him.

"So, even if we don't want to,nothing goes well between the two of us lately,so let's just,you know..."

He didn't speak,trying to stop her. So He wanted for their realthionship to end. He wanted to forget all those day that the two of them spent together,to forget every single 'I love you' he said to her,going straight to another girl

"I wonder if you actually do care! I wonder if you ever tought about telling me at least anything about yourself apart from you ing image! So That's why,huh,you're never there when somebody needs you,somebody like me,waiting two hours in the snow,freezing,waiting for you! You're nver there even for yourself! Always hiding in your ing nutshell won't help you! You-y....

Tears rolled down her face,as she wasn't controlling them anymore.

He just averted her eyes,hiding in himself even more than he did before.

... I Hate you."

 

 

 

 

She found herself in her own room,crying herself to sleep,with those famous words that used to be her motto floating in her head,as if they got nothing better to do.

I live for noone,

I live for noone,

I live for noone.

 

(But he's the only exception)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Talk to him,or i will surely kick his ! This is your only chance,Am!"

 

"You can't do it like this,you know,when you still want to be with him"

 

"Please check on him and make sure to have a good chat with him,That's all I have to ask"

 

Amber slowly opened the door with the spare key that he held under the carpet,hoping that he didn't hear her. She bit her lower lip,extremely nervous for the conversation that lied ahead her. Yet she was ready for it. ready to express her feeling,and to never let go of them until he told her to do so.

"Minho?"

Only the sound of the wind making it's way trought the house answered her,moving the pages of an old book that he used to read in the evenings,when he got nothing better to do.

'Keeping the windows open with this cold,this idiot' 

Murmured the girl extremely worried for her ex-boyfriend,seriously hoping for him to be well. She immediatly moved to his bedroom,and slowly opened the door. But there he was,happily asleep in his own bed,while god knows what dreams passed trough his mind. She chuckled at the sight of the man she loved peacefully sleeping while she was mad worried about him. 

"We'll talk later then,young man." She whispered in the dark of his room,carefully closing the door behind him. She wasn't angry at him,nor she held a grudge against him. What she really wanted was to reassure him that everything was fine,and ask to be forgiven for what she said.

He would only smile,like he always did,and laugh to her sillyness.

At the tought of him smiling to her,a soft chuckle escaped from her lips. 

She loved him.

yet she said that she hated him.

 

His place was a mess.The surroundings were as asking to be checked. It was so messy in there,as if someone tried his best to find something,throwing everything in the air in the process.Then she saw it. A suspicious envelope,with her name written on it,placed as it was begging to be sawn.

Of course she opened it,without thinking twice.

 

 

 

Hey Amber, How's it going?

I'm writing you,cause you know I'm no good with words. It always looks as if I don't want to tell you anything,And that's probably how it really is. I knew I was sick,yet I couldn't care less,and kept doing the worst things that I could come up with. Until I met you,In that rainy day so full of surprises.You're beautiful,and Whoever tells you the opposite,it's just a mere liar. Your smile,your eyes,your lips,everything about you always was the perfection for me,and will never stop being it. Everytime you laugh,you know,an angel comes to life.With you I found love for the first time in my life,With the worst-timing ever,when I already knew I had my days counted.It's so painful for me to do it. To write these words,where in the end the only thing that I do is biding you farewell. I knew that this time would come,Yet I kept post-poning it and post-poning,hoping that it would just disappear,I kep saying to myself that it wasn't the time yet,And here I am,writing these words that i intended to tell you,slowly made it's way to ink on paper. I hope for your future to be the brightest one. I hope that you will always smile,and always look on what's ahead. I'm sending you away,while writing the story that will never end in my heart. I keep dreaming about all the stuff that we could have done together,knowing that my future is signed. I wanted to stay with you a little more.All i actually ever wanted to do,is to stay with you. All the time,or at least just some hours. I know everything's going to end soon,yet,as the coward i am,I don't want to go. Setting the worn out pen on the old paper stained in tears,I just want to rewrite it again, I won't let our story end this time. I will bury the fact that reality is seeping into my skin for now,I'll just rewrite it once again, the beggining with you and me smiling happily. A beginning that will never end.

The end of all this, how am I supposed to write it, How am i supposed to write a letter biding you farewell,When I’m the writer who lost his purpose?

I love you,Amber.

I'm sorry for being a coward until the end.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everything was silent as the body was taken out of the building,only a voice could be heard,shouting,echoing in the corridors,still trying to reach out for what was now lost,not paying attention to the surroundings,to those who tried to calm her down,to bring her back to life,to make her understand that she couldn't do anything now.

"Please forgive me"

 

 

 

 

I Live only for you,you know.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: *murmuring* waaah,This even worser that the first one. SeriouslyI shouldn't write late at night,listening to sad music. I jus don't have to write. *turns around* Oh Hi! Didnt see you there! I see you "Enjoyed" this small angsty fic that just came into my mind so i slapped it into your face. Seriously,tho,who the actual frick writes poo-poo like this. (You're the only one~). I seriously hope to make it up to you guys,with a continuation of Heaven or XiuBer fluff. Well,sorry again for writing things like this *Bows*

Thanks for reading crappy fics!