Secrets.

Whose Llama is this?!

 

 

I need another story.

Something to get off my chest.

My life is kind of boring,

Need something that i can confess.

 

 

 

 

He was looking at the scenary outside the window of his office,hie eyes trying to avoid anything related to humanity,his hand rubbing his neck,hoping that like this he could rub away that darn feeling.He didn't dare to turn his head at the sound of an opening door.He didn't dare to look at me.He didn't dare to look into my eyes,to find the same thing that he had.

Guilt.

I chuckled.What kind of despicable people we were.We broke other people lifes.Ours were already wasted,used and reused,so we started to use other people life, their souls away.Because we were aware of their happiness.

It's amazing that we got this far.

Popping other people worlds,or creating other people worlds,It didin't make sense anymore.

"God gave us one chance"

I whispered in the dark of his room.

God gave us one chance to change the person we were.To revive our worlds,to recreate them,to put all the pieces together,like a puzzle.He sent one person who will be able to create us,to revive us.We had to treasure them,and never let go of them.

That's not what we did.

Henry arrived with a wide smile plastered on his face,yet,the only thing I was able to do,was using him for my liking. Breaking him. My heart told me to stop,while my mind went on,on ripping any kind of sympathy he had towards me. He was an optimist,and hoped for the best for me,only to find out,after months,that I was nothing more and nothing less than a realist with a pretty messed up mind.

"And we lost it,didn't we?"

He said,finally turning his head form the window.

 

We didn't have anyone to blame.

Only ourselves.

 

 

 

He smiled.

 

 and I smiled back.

 

 

I'm going to give all my secrets away~.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/n: Ok,I seriously don't know what the frickin frick am i doing. Can somebody stop me? Pretty please? PLEASE?! Apart from that,as you can see,this is an Amber x mysteriousguyyouguess thingie i did while listening to a song, *Guess what song* I just tought that this person *male*,seem to have a lot of secrets in him,so it kind of popped out of my mind.

Please don't kill me.

Seriously,don't,i taste like ty to.