Please,Tell us apart! (Part 1)

Whose Llama is this?!

A/N : So,Yeah, Didn't write anything for a long time,and everything I came up with was extremely cliche. Even the story down here is so cliche I'm just going to watch K-pop Mv's while crying for inspiration. I guess I'm the kind of person that can't come up with anything interesting at all * Apart from Fantasy Novels,which I just can't find the right beggining*. But Oh well,some people sticked to my stories,So I'm not going to let them down. 

ತಎತ
 

 *Whispers in y british voice* I Looooooove yoooooouuuuu.

I know,probably this Ship doesn't exist,but Amber,and two y and evil twins,you just can't not write it. *cough cough* OHSHC *cough cough* ಠ◡ಠ

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Never trust anyone.

You know what I mean,to never let anyone into your heart. It doesn't matter if they're friendly,kind or caring. If you let someone in,they will destroy you from inside. You hear me,Daeryong? Never,I mean,never,fall in love.Don't become weak like your mother,"

 

"But Mom,

I'm Soryong."

 

 

 

 

Their father left them in mysery.

I mean,their father left their mother in mysery. She fell into a deep state of depression as soon as he closed the door behind,even tough she never did nothing to stop him. She was stubborn,and could never let him see her tears. Always being the stupid,proud woman she was when he came with his new wife,losing bit by bit. She cried a lot,and that's how they remembered her. Sitting on the edge of the bath,sobbing and weeping all the time. 

They could only watch her.

Let's forget about dinner,let's forget about school,just remember,to never trust cupid and his misconceptions of love. Just keep everything in yourself,stay into your world,and never get your nose out of it. You have your brother,and one look is enough for the two of you to understand each other.

Smile politely to those who you will need in the future.

Pass by those who you don't need in your life.

 

Lie to them,

Deceive them.

Make them see what they want.

 

Why do you need them,when they can't even tell you apart?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Soryong-ssi,I've allways been in love with you! Please accept my confession!"

 

How boring.

Does this girl even know how to confess? Face-to-face,nobody confesses like this nowadays.Even sending a message or trough a phone call might have been more interesting.Or does she think that by seeing her ugly face i would fall for her?

"Mianhe,It seems like you got the wrong guy."

"Eh?"

 

"I'm Daeryong."

 

 

 

 

"Daeryong,I like you! Please go out with me!"

How boring.

Does this girl even know how to confess? Trough a phone call,nobody confesses like this. How interesting would have it been face-to-face,watch her stutter every single world? Or does she think that by not seeing her ugly face I will fall for her?

"I'm sorry,but you're mistaken."

"What?!"

 

"I'm Soryong."

 

 

 

 

 

"This is your last warning. BE-NICE-TO-HER!"

The twins ignored once again their over-protective father,who couldn't get a hold of them since the first day they moved into his house. He knew he was being hated,yet he tried his best to get the twins attention,to estabilish some kind of contact. And he got it,when they ate at the house for the first time,sitting by the family table. Of course he cried that day,choking on his food continously,while his wife tried his best to calm him down.

And he tried his best from that day.

And now,his beloved wife's daughter from the first marriage decided to return from America to finish her studies in Seoul,and to stay by her family's side.His beloved,adorable,sweet Amber desicion made him happy indeed,yet,what bothered him was those disobedient sons of his,who did nothing else than making girls cry all the time.What if they took a liking to Amber? What if she would become their next victim?

How can a father handle such a situation?

He titled his head to one side,and pouted in a disgustingly cute way.

"Please?" He pleaded the younger ones,not paying attention to the immense age-gap. 'Outrageous' murmured the twins,in unison,looking at their shameless father,who acted like a 7-years old girl doing Gwiomy in the cutest way possible.

"So?"

 

Daeryong huffed at the persistent old man,while Soryong stood up,just to make sure he was facing his father with a big smile plastered on his face.

"Sure,Why not."

Papa's eyes shined like diamonds at their statement,hoping that his daughter was now absolutely safe from those always-hungry wolves.

 

Hoping.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:  Okay,I"M SO SORRY I'M ENDING IT HERE I WANTED TO CONTINUE BUT SAM AND DEAN ARE WHINING BECAUSE I DIDN"T LOOK AT THEM AT ALL AND XIA CAME WITH HIS TARANTALLEGRA AND STOLE MY INSPIRATION.

Seriously,tho,I was so full at the start,and as soon as i started writing,well...  Kind of,you know,Dam badam didum wararam. Avada Kedavra. Boom Shakalaka. La Cha La Cha Ta Ta.  Ok. I'm sorry. I should just stop whining and write the second part.

Oh,and thanks for reading,you adorably cute thingie with nothing else to but to-read-my-fics.

*singing in the distance* Hey,what music do you listen to? What music do you listen to?