-Heaven. (Part 1)

Whose Llama is this?!

HEAVEN.

 

 

 

She was his heaven.

Or what,he really meant,is that he wanted her to be his heaven.

But there was too much difference between the two of them.

If one was an angel with a beautiful smile, always ready to fly away in the blue sky, the other one was a mere human, a mortal, extremely ugly to be precise, even in his behavior. Always hiding behind a pair of big glasses and a hoodie, asocial, clumsy and rude, that was Kim Jongin.

He was  scarred, always having a tiny, ugly road in front him, believing that this was destiny. He lived believing that there was no such thing as ‘love’ in such a big, busy , grey world. He believed in no god, if there wasn’t love in this world.

He always saw the worst of the path lying ahead of him. His parents never loved him. They deserved to die. His classmates bullied him all the time. They deserved to die. His teachers never did nothing to stop them,as those kids had parents that were CEO’s of big corporation. They deserved to die.

Was there chance that this world would get worser?

 

And then she came into his world.

Walking down his path, she grabbed his hand and leaded him to another , bigger, shiny, path, always full of surprise’s. He finally saw the light, a tiny, nearly non- existent light, and somehow decided to explore it, only to find her spreading her wings, ready to fly.

An angel.

An angel lied in front of him in the pouring rain, un-conscious, with tears visible on her cheeks and definitely having a high-fever. He didn’t knew what was he doing. Fighting those scums gathered around her and getting beaten up, only to carry her to his home, and gently taking care of her, only because he saw as an angel was something that he didn’t do every day.

Then she woke up.

She didn’t shrug at him, she didn’t yell at him not to touch her because he was disgusting, nor she cried and begged him not to touch her.

She smiled.

Ruffling her short, blonde hair, she slowly reached out for him, saying only one word.

“Thanks.”

 

That messed him up quiet badly.

 

 

She didn’t remember anything. All of her memories got lost in that rainy day, flowed away with the cloud’s tears. Smiling, she just started a new life,following him around, while he tried to push her away from the scum he was. She just laughed at it

“You’re a wonderful person”

 

If perfection had a form, then she probably would have choosen Amber. The person with a name from a fairy-tale and the behavior of a 7-years old kid, she was perfect. Who cared about the classmates, the teachers or about the parents that hated your existence. With the existence of one person in his life, he found happiness.

A thing that he never expected to find.

“Amusement Park! Lets go to the Amusement Park!”

 

 

He chuckled at the sight of a busy girl trying to make something that resembled a cake for his upcoming birthday. Her eyes glimmered with excitement, as she really tried her best to put the cream on it. “Happy Birthday Kai” was written on it, with the writing of a kid.

“You don’t have to, Amber”

“But I want to!”

 

He didn’t believe how his life turned upside-down. His classmates were finally seen in action by a new teacher, and some of them definitely left school, finally letting him breath. His parents still hated him and some of his classmates still acted like he had a disease, but he found friends. He believed that he could call them friends, as they always called out for him, and insisted in having him in his group, treating him as he was their friend from a very long time.

He found his talent in singing.

He stopped wearing the glasses, only to find girls falling to his knees.

He stopped wearing the hoodie.

It was definitely too hot in it in the summer.

She turned his life upside-down.

Amber.

A soft smile appeared on his face, when he saw her holding an umbrella and running to him, in that rainy day when he found his heaven.

 

 

 

 

 

You’re my only one way
Only for you -
I am thankful that I am next to you
You’re the only one babe
You taught me love
in this harsh world -
I am happy with you alone

Heaven Heaven Heaven
Heaven Heaven Heaven
Forever, together
never gonna be alone

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note; Please don't kill me, I seriously don't know what did i do. I was just listening To Ailee's Heaven, and i thought that in this song looks like it's the man expressing his feelings,not the woman. *HAHAHA SRSLY WHAT DID I JUST WRITE.* So Kim Jongin and the famous f(x) rapper came to my mind. A rarely seen yet sweet ship,even with not a lot of interactions.

Oh,and forgot about this being the end of it.

It will probably have more than one chapter,as where's Heaven,there's  always Hell.

*bows*