Chapter 26

Really. I'm just curious.

For those who don't understand the game. A quick summary for you.

You are not finding the treasure actually. You are figuring out the clues to the treasure. These clues are the answers to the question. The hint that is given is either for the answer ( clue to treasure) or the location or both. If the hint only gives the location, you need to figure out the answer ( clue to treasure) by looking at the question again. Because a question can have more than 1 answer.
 

(What you need to do at the end ) Text the 4 answers ( 4 clues to the treasure ) to the teacher.
 

Does this clear your confusion? I hope it does. :)

 


No One's POV.

 

Q2. We need to get comfy to get ready to sleep. Where would we REST ?
Hint : Students are sent there if they are hurt anywhere/ not feeling well.
(Answer: Bed.            Location: Nurse room.)

 

The 5 students managed to figure out the answer to Question 2 and they are moving on to Question 3.

 

Q3. Where would be when we are listening to/ reading a bedtime story?
Hint : We are always in there everyday.

 

" Errr....is this some kind of joke? Obviously there's no bedroom here," said Kai while scratching the back of his head. The 5 students kept reading the question over and over again. The only answer they can think of is bedroom but the school doesn't have a bedroom unless the bed in the nurse room is counted but they went there just now. How can the teachers put two clues in one room? Insisting that it is not in the nurse room, the 5 students thought hard for this one.

 

" Classroom? Whatever it is...it must be a room," said Jihyo.
 

" Which room? There's tons of them here," said Sohee.


" Search every room? " said Kai.
 

" We might need to seperate if we are gonna do that," said Baekhyun.
 

" I don't think we should seperate," said Sehun.


" It will take us forever if we don't," said Jihyo.


" Guys...I don't think the teachers will make us search EVERY classroom," said Sohee.


" What are you trying to say? " said Sehun.


" We are always in there everyday." Sohee said out the hint slowly loud and clear. " That means it should be one of our- "

" Classroom," said Baekhyun, cutting Sohee's sentence. Sohee nodded in agreement when she saw that Baekhyun was thinking what she was thinking. The rest of them said " ooohhhh" slowly, realising that it made sense and was surprised to see Baekhyun and Sohee so smart. They decided to go Baekhyun's class first then Sohee's and found nothing in Baekhyun's class. They entered the class through the back door as someone forgot to leave the front door unlock. Kai was the last one to enter and closed the door. The only person that knows the class's condition is Sohee but she was too late to tell them about the class's condition.


" No! " shouted Sohee. She turned around and shouted no dramatically when she heard the door sliding. Too late. The door was tightly shut.
 

" What's wrong? " said Jihyo in serious concern voice.

 

" The door. It can only be open from outside. We can't close it or else, we will be stuck inside." Sohee said it in a panic voice.

 

 

 

Great. We are stuck.

 

 


 

 

Kai and Sehun tried to force open the door but it was seriously tightly shut. Sehun wanted to kick open the door while Kai wanted to slam his body at the door, breaking it like those action movies but Jihyo reminded them not to break the door. Baekhyun had an idea to escape through the windows but some annoying insert papers at the hole, making the window stuck and unable to slide any further. The space was too small for a body to fit in. All of them were finding ways to escape. The fact that makes the situation a whole lot worse was that there was no signal all of a sudden and they can't contact anyone for help.

 

" I guess we have no choice but to wait for the security guards. They always do a round check of the school," said Jihyo. Distracted by the locked door previously, they have went back to searching for the clue. But they were too fast in finding it and now they had nothing much to do except waiting for the security guard. Some of them sat on the floor and some sat on the chair. Silence filled the room and only the sound of fans was heard. Baekhyun was playing the games on his phone and Sohee was constantly checking for signal, while the others was just doing....nothing.

 

" Hey! Lets play a game. How about truth or dare? " suggested Kai. Kai, being the playful person he is ever is, purposely suggested that game because theres always something up on his sleeve. The other 4 of them agreed without thinking much and they sat in a circle on the floor. They used the chalk as the " bottle " to spin. They played and played, doing crazy stuff and giving honest answers. They smiled and laughed. It was Jihyo's turn again and she chose " truth ". Kai decided to ask her the question that he had on his mind for quite a long time.

 

" Ever had a crush on Sehun before? " asked Kai. Jihyo's smile fade away and she looked at Sohee, Sehun and Baekhyun. She then looked at Kai. Silence filled the room as they were anticipating her answer. 

 

" Remember, the TRUTH," said Kai. Instead of being angry at Kai, Baekhyun, Sehun and Sohee were pretty calm at this. They were curious to know the answer too. Sohee didn't mind if she did had a crush on him before because that's probably normal, considering the number of fangirls claiming that they were in love with him. Jihyo was deciding whether to lie or not. A few seconds later, she set her mind already. She wasn't afraid of what she's going to say. Its the past after all. She doesn't have feelings for him anymore.

 

 

" Yes."

 

 


 

Everyone. Everyone, except Jihyo was shock to hear her answer. And just nice at the same time, the security guard came to save them. They managed to get out of the classroom safely. No more further questions, everyone walked out of the school in silence. Only Sohee, Kai and Jihyo was being normal after her answer. Sehun walked Jihyo to her house but he was walking behind her. They didn't talk. It was awkward for the both of them. It was embarrassing for her bestfriend to find out that she had a crush on him before. Are they gonna be like the usual anymore after this? It was a real shock to know the girl he have a crush on, used to have a crush on him before as well. But why didn't he realised it? Why is it had and not have? He can't believe this.

 

" Is it the truth? " said Sehun.

 

" What? " said Jihyo.

 

" You really....liked me? "

 

" Mmhhmm "

 

" Hmmm? "

 

" Yeah."

 

" Why do you stop liking me ? "

 

" I don't see a future with both of us together. Besides, how can you like someone like me? I'm not pretty and sweet like Sohee. I don't think you will ever like me. You deserved someone like-" Before Jihyo could finish her sentence, she felt her forearm being pulled roughly all of a sudden and before she could even realised what was happening, her body hit the wall, a hand was on her waist and something soft touched her lips. Her eyes were wide open, shocked of the " attack". In front of her was Sehun's face with his eyes closed. Her eyes went down and realised that it was his lips that touched hers. No, its still there. He kissed her.  A few seconds later, his lips pulled away from hers but their faces were still inches apart. His eyes settled at her lips. She stared at his eyes, waiting. Finally, he looked at her eyes and spoke.

 

 

" Babo. I love you too "

 

 

HARLO EVERYONE! THANK YOU FOR WAITING PATIENTLY FOR THIS CHAPTER. SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. THANK YOU FOR VIEWING/READING MY STORY. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I HOPE YOU HAVE ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER.


I'll let you think what's gonna happen next.

 

TO : Yeol_Lovers__ARMY                                             

        Hokaido--pie

        fluffyhead

        thatIntrovert

        maniaceneny

        chocochoissa                                                           THANK YOU FOR THE SUBRCRIBE! :D

          Mokochi

        scattered

        zieqaeira

        bakon_wrapped_DOnuts

        aries99

        freakbuttonz

       

THANK YOU SO MUCH. :)