Chapter 27

Really. I'm just curious.

No One's POV.

 

 

Without thinking, Sehun grabbed her forearm and pulled her to the wall so she couldn’t escape. He quickly land his lips on hers and closed his eyes, not wanting to see her reaction.Satisfying himself a lil bit and not pouring out all his love, he pulled himself off her after a few seconds but kept the inches distance between them. So close that he could easily kiss her again if he wants to.He didn’t dare to look at her eyes because he knew what it would look like. He looked at the lips that he’s been wanting to kiss for a very long time and can’t believe what he just did. He then realised the situation he was in and looked at her eyes which showed confusion. Finally, he can say that words to her.

 

“ Babo, I love you too.”

 

Meanwhile, before that everything happened, Sohee’s car was moving towards the direction that Jihyo and Sehun were walking. She saw them and her face beamed, especially at the sight of Sehun. She told the driver to stop the car and rolled the window down. She stick her head out and called Sehun.

 

“ SE-“ An unexpected scene happened even before she could call him. Jihyo was being pulled by Sehun and placed against the wall. Sehun’s body blocked Jihyo’s and the next thing Sohee saw was Sehun’s head slightly slanted and it was leaning towards Jihyo. That sight was enough to tell what was happening. She stared at Sehun’s back. Reality hit her. The reason why Sehun didn’t have feelings for her is because he have feelings for Jihyo.

 

“ Miss? “ The driver called her name for the 5th time. Her thoughts were cut off and she looked at the driver in lost.

 

" Mhhmm? "

 

“ Is there anything wrong, Miss? “ said the driver.

 

“N-nothing. I thought I saw someone I know. That's alright, let’s go.” She gave the driver a smile to assure him. When the driver turned his eyes away from her, her smile drop slowly and her head turn back to look at the heartbreaking scene. The driver prepared to move and began driving.  Her eyes were glued to that scene and as the car moved past it, she could see a lil from the side how close their faces were. She looked away and tried her best to be normal but images of that scene were permanently stuck in her head.

 

Jihyo forgot to breathe and stayed frozen in her position when she heard those words. She didn't know what to say as that sentence was very very VERY shocking for her. Could it be he was joking? Nope. If he was, the extend he would go to is being very close to her to but never to the extend of kissing her. She didn't know what to do but she knew she need to say something to make her escape.

 

" I'm s-sorry ...i have to go," said Jihyo. She pushed Sehun lightly and he stepped back to give her space. She slowly moved out of his trap and walked away from him.Taking every step slowly.......walking at normal pace now......walking briskly a few seconds later........and began running.

 

Sehun's eyes were glued to the floor ever since she pushed him away. His heart felt heavy but he had to step back for her. Giving space is important, right? He slowly looked up and saw her running. He closed his eyes in regret and sighed. He ruffled his hair in frustration and kicked the wall. He felt stupid for doing that. How is he going to face her from now on? It must be ultra-shocking for her. In conclusion, he is basically screwed for life from now on. His embarrassing sentence. She didn't say that she love him, so why did he said that he love her too. Urgh! Why did i do that?!

 


 

The moment she sat down in the bus, she sighed out loud of relief. A few passengers looked at her but she didn't bother about them. Finally her heartbeat can go back to normal. After getting a stable heartbeat, she plugged in her ears and began listening to songs to calm herself in the long bus trip. She close her eyes and leaned her head back, taking a rest from the long day. A midst of getting a good rest, her phone vibrated. She checked her phone and there was a message.

 

Baekhyun : I hope you reached home safely. :)

 

She looked at his name and remembered his confession. She then remembered what Sehun did just now. She touched her lips and sighed loudly. Again, receiving attention from other passengers.

 

How did they get all the courage all of a sudden?!

 


 

The 1 week of holiday ended with no interaction between Sehun and Jihyo and neither much between Jihyo and Baekhyun too. All Jihyo did during that 1 week was completing her homework and watching running man. A little bit of studying here and there too. All Sehun during that one week was dancing and catching up with EXO members. Drinking bubble tea more often and dancing extra passionately like Kai. All Baekhyun did during the holidays was catching up with EXO members and playing the games in his phone when he's bored at home. Pouting when he has nothing to do and randomly texting Jihyo at times when he missed her but she rarely replied him.

 

Their group didn't bother to continue with the treasure hunt although Hana tried to encourage them. And so, Kai answered Hana's encouragement for the rest of 4 of them, exlcuding Kai and Hana. " If your heart just got broken, do you think you will have the heart to do this ridiculous treasure hunt game set up by our very own cute teachers who always want to create bond between us? "  Confidently like as if he knew there are some heartbrokens in the group. It wasn't a surprise for them to find out that they didn't complete their game within the duration given and thus were disqualified.

 

School was pretty much normal. It looked normal because as usual Jihyo is not bothering about the presence of good looking EXO members. But it felt awkward. Awkward and different because of what happened a week ago. Only awkward for some of them.

 

" Something is different today, " said D.O to Jihyo. She looked up from her book and answered him with a poker face.

 

" What is different? " said Jihyo. D.O wanted to say something back but was interrupted by someone.

 

" Hey Kyungsoo, the music teacher wants to see you during break later," said Sehun. Both Jihyo and D.O looked at him when he said that but when he looked back at her, she quickly looked away. Avoiding eye contact with him, which D.O noticed it. When Sehun walked away from them, D.O quickly said something based on what recently just happened.

 

" Look at that! You were avoiding eye contact with Sehun. Now look at Baekhyun. He's.....nice? Why is he not disturbing you today? Thats what different about today," said D.O.

 

" I think it's pretty normal. Its just you, i guess."

 

" I guess?! Yeah you totally feel normal today," said D.O in sarcasm. She ignored his sarcasm.

 

" Could it be.....did something happen recently? " said D.O in suspicious. The suspicious D.O is as usual, leaning towards her and staring deep into her eyes to find answers. Everytime D.O does this, it scares the out of her. Like she can't lie cos he will caught it immediately and by then, she would be dead from his stares. Someone save me please.

 

" Woah there Mr Do. If you are this close, you are digging your own grave at the same time. Let me help you by getting you out of that deep grave that you've dug," said Kai. D.O leaned away from her and looked at Kai with those big killer eyes. For the first time, Jihyo was grateful of Kai's presence. She gave Kai a small smile and excused herself from them. From far, she could hear Kai boasting to D.O.

 

" Look at that shy smile she gave me. I told you she's into me! " said Kai. Jihyo chuckled at the thought of  D.O's reaction. She continued walking to her destination and saw Sohee in the hallway. Sohee saw her too. Looks like someone doesn't look normal today. There were imaginary dark clouds on top of Sohee's head. Her aura felt dark and different. Her eyes looked terrible too. Despite that, Jihyo greeted her.

 

" Hello Sohee-ssi."

 

" Hi." Just like the dark aura, her tone has died too. No more chirpy cheery Sohee.

 

" Are you okay? " asked Jihyo with concern. Sohee was definitely not okay today and Jihyo felt dumb for asking a stupid question.

 

" Yeah."  Not stopping, they just walked past each other. Neither felt comfortable to stop for a chat.

 

" Jihyo-ah." Although the tone was still low, Jihyo stop and turn to look at Sohee when she called her. But Sohee's face was serious. Nothing was bright about her today.

 

" Do you like Sehun? " asked Sohee. That was unexpected.

 

" No." Jihyo was sure confident of her answer that she managed to answer her immediately. Sohee took a moment before asking another question. Like as if she knew that Sohee was going to say something else, Jihyo didn't turn away after answering her first question.

 

" Does Sehun likes you? " asked Sohee. Is this a trick question? Based on her aura, it looks like Jihyo can't lie. Why does it feel like Sohee knows the answer to her question? Gulp. What a question.

 

" I don't know." Honestly, Jihyo doesn't know. She herself was still shock of what happened last week that she didn't dare to look at Sehun's eyes.

 

" Lies." 

 

That's it. One word and Sohee walked away from Jihyo. One word that was said coldly and it left Jihyo standing there thinking about what just happened. One word that made Jihyo realised something. One word that made Jihyo felt stupid. One word that made Jihyo felt angry and confused. That one word from a once cheerful girl and now dark aura around her.

 

 

......Is that why he was never attracted to her?

 

 

 


Harlo everyone :) Firstly, i would like to apologise for the one month of no updates. Secondly, i would like to thank those who waited patiently for this chapter and like this story. :D Cheer up, its june holidays now which i just started and i only have 2 weeks of holiday. :( Hopefully, i can update a chapter or 2 during this 2 weeks holiday :) Once again, thank you!

Hmmmm......this chapter has pretty much people getting hit by reality. But...isn't it about time things get real now?

TO : Varach159
       koreanpride
       mr_galaxy
       khalidah
       LuRain
       shaniaf                                          THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIBE! :D
      
iceblueprincess
       beauregard12
       KaixinEllmo
       Joshin_J

 

Thank you everyone, have a nice day!