Chapter 24

Really. I'm just curious.

No One's POV.

 

 

 

" Be my girlfriend."

 

 

Jihyo was shocked to hear that. Girls who have a crush on Baekhyun would probably be frozen for a few seconds and melt to the ground while saying " yes! yes! yes!~"  with their wide grin on their face, as wide as the Joker's messy lipstick on his face that he drew himself. Creepy, huh? LIterally. But Jihyo didn't like him to that extent. Instead of being frozen like how normally girls would react even if Baekhyun is not their crush, she flicked him on the forehead.

 

" Ouch! What was that for? " said Baekhyun while rubbing his forehead which has a red mark near the centre.

 

" Why would i be your girlfriend?! " said Jihyo.

 

" Becase i like you." Jihyo freaked out when he said that. She suddenly felt hot on her face and hate how he made her face flushed.She knew that this guy is too playful to be real. Or...because he is always playful, she find it hard to believe him. To stop it, she hit his arm.

 

" Ah! " said Baekhyun who is now rubbing his left arm.

 

" Yah! Don't joke around like that! " said Jihyo.

 

" I'm not! Ah! Are you this violent with Sehun too? "

 

" Of course not! "

 

" Then it's just me? "

 

" How would i know about that? "

 

" That's right. Only me. Because you like me, thats why. This is how you show your affection to me." Jihyo got angry at how he create his own theory again and kicked his shin.

 

" AHH! YAH! STOP IT! IT HURTS! "  He whined while holding the leg that Jihyo kicked. Jihyo glared at him.

 

" Okay okay. I'm sorry," said Baekhyun. Slowly, Jihyo's glare wasn't that intense anymore and her face turned into an expressionless one. She looked at his shin and felt bad about it but she didn't show it. She went to sit at the long bench and he followed her behind. They sat beside each other with a good distance between them. Not too close and not too far. She asked him why did he want to meet her at the rooftop and he told her about the deal.  She mentally slapped herself for forgetting about it and when she was about to ask him how much did he get, she remembered and mentally slapped herself again. Now she really need to give him what he wants. And then she realised that the part where he asked her to be his girlfriend was actually what he wanted. But she can't do that. How can someone be someone's girlfriend just like that? There is no love! Absolutely absurd!

 

 

" Oh?  So just now was-" Before she could finish her sentence, she smacked his arm.

 

" Ahh! "

 

" Are you crazy?! Ask for something else, will you! "

 

" Alright! Alright! First, let's stop with the hitting. It's too violent. I can't keep up," said Baekhyun. He was rubbing his arm when he said that. She looked at him rubbing his arm, feeling more bad.

 

" Are you okay? " asked Jihyo.

 

" No :( " He purposely pouted. She rolled her eyes and looked away. She felt bad and wanted to apologise. She removed her expressionless face and sighed. She apologised to him sincerely.

 

" I'm sorry..."

 

" Its better now! ^.^ " Baekhyun said it happily and sit up straight like how a bored puppy will sit up straight with its tail shaking from side to side and look at its owner when he/she is back. Except that, Baekhyun has no tail but the feeling is the same. That was what Jihyo thought of. She looked down and chuckled. Baekhyun was more happy that he made her smile. Its actually nice to see her smile. :)  Jihyo stop smiling , cleared and looked at him.

 

" The reward," said Jihyo. Suddenly, the ambience felt a lil serious as Baekhyun didn't tell her what he wants straight away. He was thinking hard about what he wants. Seriously. While waiting for him, she played with the hem of her skirt. They kept quiet for a while.  Finally, Baekhyun spoke up.

 

" Like me from now on. Sincerely. From the heart. Have feelings for me."  Baekhyun said it slowly while looking at her side profile. She didn't looked up at him but she stopped playing with the hem of her skirt.  At first she hoped that he would stop with these fooling around with her but by the tone of his voice, its too serious to be playful. She hoped that he would be joking because she really at this kind of situation. Just like how she screwed up the situation between her and Sehun last time.

 

" Yah..." said Jihyo softly.

 

" I'm serious," said Baekhyun. She knew that. She knew he was serious . No, she hoped he was serious.

 

" Why would i- "

 

" Becase i like you." She looked at him and his eyes were only on hers and nothing else. She was looking at both his eyes back and forth, searching for answers to convince herself that what he said was true. Silence filled the rooftop again and they could hear a girl's voice shouting to her friend that she will kill her as a joke. That girl was actually on the first floor. Who knows how loud her voice can be.

 

" Really? " asked Jihyo warily. He nodded.

 

" Yes," said Baekhyun.

 

" Oh." She looked down at her skirt again. Is he confessing to her, right now? She felt awkward. , she didn't know how to react. What to say? What to do? Is he waiting for something else? How do you get out of this situation? Is there something that she is supposed to say? Urgh~ She didn't know what to do. Help her.

 

Baekhyun looked at her and wondered what is going on inside the head of hers. She looked a bit embarrassed and like as if she's having a mental breakdown.

 

" Is there something wrong? Are you okay? " said Baekhyun with concern in his voice. Oh dear, he hoped he didn't make this hard on her.

 

" Its not like that. Actually, I'm not into love relationship or anything like that yet. For now i'm just going to concentrate on-" Baekhyun suddenly grabbed her shoulders and turned her to make her look at him. He leaned his face slightly towards her and looked at her eyes. He knew that this would not work out, that she can't do it. He was prepared for this. Actually, he kind of expected this.

 

" I know :) ," said Baekhyun. Jihyo swallowed her saliva and stared at him with wide eyes. Too surprised of the close contact of the faces.

 

" Then...listen well, okay? " He said it carefully and she nodded slowly.

 

" I, Byun Baekhyun, like YOU, Kang Jihyo."  She blinked. He looked at her cute surprised face. For the third time he said that he likes her, but the information was too shocking for her to digest it. He smiled at her cuteness and let go of her shoulders and went back to the normal sitting position that they were in just now. No close contact or whatsoever. She looked at him confusingly and blinked. Wait....what is it that he wants?

 

" Wait, what? " said Jihyo.

 

" Digest that fact. I won't ask for anything. Just....want you to know that i like you. " He knew it was really sudden of him to confess to her and he didn't know why one earth did he chose this timing to tell her. He felt that he needed to after he knew that Sehun have feelings for her as well. He felt safer doing this. Safer in a way that he is ahead of his rival, he hoped. Funny how he did this easily but it was actually quite nerve-wracking for him when he decided to do it. He didn't need her to make decisions straight away or anything like that. He wanted her to know that he likes her and he hope that the least she could do is maybe....start liking him as well? You know...like don't see him as a playful classmate or a person part of the popular group EXO. He wants her to look at him as Byun Baekhyun and not EXO Baekhyun or the kingka Baekhyun or the playful Baekhyun.

 

Funny. He studied hard for this.

 

" Oh..." said Jihyo, still didn't know how to react. Awkward moment again. Baekhyun rubbed the back of his neck and laughed nervously.

 

" Heh.. That was embarrassing," said Baekhyun.

 

" And brave," said Jihyo, giving him moral support.

 

" Orh? " said Baekhyun. He didn't see that coming.

 

" Do you always confess like this? "

 

" Nope. You're the first one. And i had to study hard for this." He chuckled when he remembered how hard he studied the other night with Jihyo in his head to keep him going. Jihyo nodded and smiled. A lil shy to have a guy study hard just for her.

 

" As expected, i couldn't get what i wanted from you. Sigh..how did i ended up liking a hard-to-get girl like you? Can't you be like those other girls once? I might end up doing something i never did before at this rate. " Jihyo laughed.

 

" Actually, I already did. Studying and passing my maths exam. Daebak, how did i do it?!? " said Baekhyun and he tilt his head to the side a bit, feeling unbelievable that he actually managed to get 68/100 for maths. He then looked at Jihyo suspiciously and leaned back a lil, giving her the unsure judging look. She pushed him lightly and playfully to tell him to stop it and they both laughed out loud together.

 

 

She love this Baekhyun. The playful Baekhyun that made her laugh. She enjoyed his presence.

 

 

He love this feeling. The warm fuzzy feeling whenever he had a moment alone with Jihyo. And he didn't want to lose it. He enjoyed her presence.

 

 

 

ANNYEONG EVERYBODY! SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT! THANK YOU FOR WAITING PATIENTLY! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! I'm sorry to those sehyo fans out there but this chpt is again concentrating on baekhyo. But don't worry! Do look forward to an exciting chpt ( can't rly tell what chpt :/ ) that has this Sehyo moment inside. ^.^

 

Heehee. Did i make you guys so exciting to know what Jihyo will do? hahahha! I'm sorry if i gave a lil heart attack to those sehyo fans out there. hehe ;) To sehyo fans : the bright side!  Jihyo didn't accept Baekhyun. hahaha she hurt baek a lot of times ;) the dark side! SEHUN NEEDS TO CONFESS FASTER AS BAEK IS AHEAD OF HIM.  To baekhyo fans ( i rly hope there is :/ ) : the bright side! WOOTS! BAEKHYUN CONFESSED HIS FEELINGS!! WOOTS!  the dark side! sigh...Jihyo sort of reject him :/

Have you guys seen Suho's teaser photo? Hmmm.....something is wrong somewhere. heh heh. AND D.O WAS OMG *.*  I CAN'T WITH HIM. HAHHAHAH >.< Xiumin looks really good with that pink hair :) I know i said Lay was the most good looking the teaser group photo last time but D.O's teaser photo was like asking me to choose him instead O.O OKAY NEED TO CHILL WITH D.O NYEHEHHEHEHE. ( he needs to stop giving that fierce staring glare or whatever. i can't >.< )

 

TO : flyinthesky

        xiao_luyeon

       Casbry                                    THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIBE! :D

       AziianKpop

       hwcmil

       Key231319912000