Chapter 25

Really. I'm just curious.

No One's POV.

 

 

 

One week holiday is coming soon and the teachers had prepare something for the students. They had prepare a treasure hunt game for them. Apparently, the groupings for the game is mixed with other classes too. The students will pick a random folded paper and the paper has a random letter written on it. Those who get the same letter will be in the same group. 6 people per group..At the end of the class today, the students will meet each other in the hall. A member of the group will hold up a big card with their letter on it. This is so that the students can get to know where their group is faster. 

 

Jihyo and Sehun walk together to their group. They saw Hana from another class holding up a card and beside her is Sohee. A few minutes later, Kai and Baekhyun came with each other, approaching Hana's group. Hana look at her group and there are 6 people already. Its complete. They looked at each other. Hana, Sohee, Sehun, Jihyo, Baekhyun and Kai are in the same group. Coincidence?

 

Sohee gave her sweet smile to everyone in the group. Hana was trying to control her fangirl mode because 3 EXO members are in her group. How amazing can that be? Jihyo and Sehun's poker face was on. Kai was smirking. Baekhyun was waiting excitedly for the game. After exchanging numbers and stuff, they left. They decided to meet on next tuesday. Next week is the holiday week.

 

This time, Sehun and Jihyo didn't mind walking back home together. Jihyo thought of how screwed up her group is. It's more like a couple group. Sohee will be with Sehun, Kai will flirt with Hana and somehow Baekhyun will be with her. After Baekhyun's confession, the way she looked at him changed. This time, she is more aware of him. Looking for signs that he really like her because its too hard to believe that he confessed to her. She looked at Sehun, someone who should know Baekhyun better than her, and decided to ask him about it.

 

" Sehun,how do you tell that a playful person is being serious? "

 

" Mmhmmm...they are not like how they usually are? Like the aura is different?"

 

" Oh."

 

" Why?"

 

" Nothing."  Sehun look at her. How can it be nothing if she ask something. Either it's really nothing or she randomly thought of a playful person being serious. He looked at her but her poker face was on and it was hard to tell if there was anything wrong.

 

" Anything bothering you? " asked Sehun.

 

" No."

 

" What about you?" asked Jihyo back to Sehun. Although their poker face was on in the hall just now, Jihyo noticed that Sehun was specifically looking at Baekhyun most of the time. Besides that, she was also worried about Sohee being in the group. Complicated relationship between Sehun and Sohee affects Jihyo as well.

 

" Huh? What what about me? " said Sehun, not understanding what Jihyo was talking about.

 

" Sohee....and Baekhyun. Why do you look at him like that? "

 

" Like what?"

 

"Like as if he hurt your girl or something." Silly Jihyo. Of course he would be looking at Baekhyun like that. He knew about the deal that Baekhyun made with her and was worried about what Baekhyun had asked for. That one day when both Baekhyun and Jihyo disappear made him curious and worried. Sehun totally thinks its not coincidence and suspected that they met each other secretly.

 

" Its just my face. Did Baekhyun asked you for anything? "

 

" Define anything."

 

" To the extend of being his slave." Jihyo chuckled.

 

" There's no way he can ask me to be his slave! " said Jihyo.

 

" Anything weird? " said Sehun, digging deeper to find the treasure. Its impossible for Baekhyun not to ask for anything yet.By now, he should have asked something from her. Jihyo is the straight-forward type. She doesn't like to beat around the bush but she can beat around the bush. If you wanna ask her something, just go straight to the point. However, it looks like Sehun didn't go straight enough to the point. Or maybe Jihyo was pretending that she doesn't understand. Either that or that or simply said, babo Jihyo being babo.

 

" Weird? " asked Jihyo, getting a lil bit of what he means.

 

" Yeah. Something that surprised you." Jihyo took a moment before answering his question.

 

His confession.

 

" Nope. He didn't ask for anything." That is not completely a lie because he did ask for something but she can't do it and at the end, he didn't ask for anything and just wanna tell her his confession. So he really did not ask for anything.....weird.

 

That hesitant action she gave earlier was enough to convince Sehun that she's lying. Jihyo is a careful person to avoid trouble. That silence for a while was her thinking whether to say it or not. Whatever it is, why won't she just tell Sehun about it?  She would usually tell Sehun anything. There was one time when a weird guy liked her in class that he went winking at her and stuff. Jihyo was scared of him instead of being happy that a guy likes her and told Sehun about it. When she told him about him, he kept teasing her. A few days later after telling him, somehow...that weird guy in her class didn't show any interest in her and was afraid to look at her in the eye.He went apologising to her quickly when he accidentally bump into her . And when he was near her and spot Sehun was there too, he would quickly run away from her. Jihyo looked at Sehun but Sehun just shrugged his shoulders. Why do you think that weird guy was like that towards her? ;)

 

 


[EXPLANATION OF THE TREASURE HUNT GAME]

 

Objective: - To build bond within each other (everyone, not only with classmates).
                
- Work on teamwork and leadership.

 

When : The upcoming one week holiday.

 

The hints to the treasure will be found in school. During the one week holiday, the school's security guards will be on duty to allow students to enter the school. The first hint will be given to the groups before the school officially ends for the holiday. Each group will have different hints to the treasure. This is to avoid fighting due to wanting possession of the hints. Each group will have a different theme for the hints of the treasure. The theme can be found in the first hint. Each hint will lead to another hint. Thus, it is important to get the first hint correct in order to obtain the second hint.

 

Hints to treasure will be in a question format. Along with the question, there will be a hint to the location for the following hint. Basically, the hint to location also tells you the answer to the question. However, some hints to location may be a hint to ONLY the answer to the question and not the next location. If such hint occurred, the location will be another answer to the question. Some questions might have more than one answer. One of the answers will be the hint to location and the other is hint to treasure.There are 4 questions in total. Gather the 4 answers and text the answers to either one of your homeroom teachers. These 4 answers are the hints to the treasure. If your answers are wrong, you can't get the treasure.

 

NOTE :

- Students are allowed to wear home clothes to school. No need to wear school attire when entering the school. But remember to bring your identification card to prove that you are from this school. ( This is let the students get the feeling of being an agent.)

- Please take note and do not get confuse that there are two hints. Hint to TREASURE and hint to LOCATION.
Hint to TREASURE : the answers of the questions.
Hint to LOCATION/answer: a giveaway clue for the answers. can be either a hint to location or answer or both.

- Teachers will NOT reply to tell you whether you win the treasure or not. Results will be known when school reopens. But they will reply to acknowledge your answer submission.

- When texting teachers your answer, text the 4 ANSWERS along with your GROUP LETTER AND THE GROUP'S MEMBERS NAME.

 

Confuse? Here's an example:

Question: If I don't like to exercise outdoors, where would i go?
Hint (to location/answer): There are alot of machines found in there.

 

Answer : Gym ( hint to treasure. text this to your teacher.)        

Location: the school's indoor sports hall ( as gym is not found in the school, another place to exercise indoor is an indoor sports hall. The school has in indoor sports hall. Thus, the next location for following hint is the school's indoor sports hall. )

 

Get it? :) Now....

 

THE FASTER YOU TEXT THE TEACHER YOUR ANSWER, THE HIGHER THE POSSIBILITIES OF YOU WINNING THE TREASURE.

Have fun! :)

 


 

As decided, they met each other outside the school gate on tuesday. Unfortunately, Hana couldn't make it and insisted that they should go without her. Because the treasure game is also racing against time with others, Hana said they shouldn't wait for her or else they might miss their chance of winning just by a bit because of her. Although Sohee tried to persuade her that it's okay if they didn't win, Hana stayed to her words.

 

Once all of them have arrived, they looked at each other and enthusiasm were written on their faces. Usually treasure hunt game would be very simple but this one looks like it requires more brain than energy to run. The teachers were probably giving them brain games to tease them. Nevertheless, Sohee, Sehun, Baekhyun , Kai and Jihyo are ready to start their adventure to find the treasure. Sohee took out the first hint that the teacher gave to her and showed it to them.

 

Theme: Bedtime Stories.

 

Q1. What is the most important thing you need for a bedtime story?
Hint : Its found in a place where you can't make noise!

 

" Library! " said Baekhyun.

 

" Chanyoel got scolded by the librarian before because he was too loud," said Baekhyun.

 

"Yeah! Its a good place to sleep too since there are no noise," said Kai.

 

" Thats because you were the one that was making noise with your snoring," said Sehun. Baekhyun laughed and high-fived Sehun.

 

" Haha! But the answer can't be library," said Sohee.

 

" If that's not the answer, that should be the location," said Jihyo. Baekhyun and Kai nodded excitedly. At least someone protected their pride. Hey, they were almost there. They are not fully wrong. :)

 

" If it's in library ......the answer is a book! Without a book, there will be no bedtimes stories," said Sehun.

 

" My mom read to me once without a book....." said Kai.

 

" Shh, Jong In, sshh. Lets not be too smart on this okay. Think simple! Do not overthink, my friend~ " said Baekhyun while putting his arm over Kai's shoulder.

 

" The library then! This is a good start! :D" said Sohee while smiling brightly. Sehun rolled his eyes when he see that bright smile. Too bright,lady. Too bright.

 

" Alright lets go~~! " said Kai while putting one arm on Jihyo's shoulder and the other on Sohee's shoulder. He pulled them close to him and began walking together with them, leading the way. They didn't have to show their identification card because the security guard recognised EXO's member faces. Kai smiled with teeth to the security while walking excitedly to the school. Sohee gave the security guard a sweet smile. Jihyo sighed because she was stuck with Kai. Baekhyun and Sehun walked behind them and gave the security guard an embarrassed smile along with an apologetic look. Baekhyun apologised to the security guard because of Kai's behaviour.

 

" Yah! Watch what are you doing! " said Sehun while hitting/slapping the back of Kai's neck.

 

" Ah! Okay! " said Kai, letting go of the girls and rub the back of his neck. Jihyo moved a few distance away from Kai but was still walking beside him. Sohee smiled and thanked Sehun. She moved to walk beside Sehun.  Now their position is Kai and Jihyo in front,leading the way while Baekhyun , Sehun and Sohee are behind them.

 

Its looks like the 5 students had a good start. But will it be a good end? 

 

 

 

 

ANNYEONG HARLO!! OMG I MISS YOU GUYS! DO YOU MISS ME?! I AM SO SORRY THAT I DIDN'T UPDATE FOR A VERY LONG TIME.AROUND 3 WEEKS, RIGHT? I am so so sorry! i have always wanted to update my story but i couldn't find the chance to because i was very busy :( Fortunately! i have time today and use it to update my story because i'm sure you guys are waiting for this chapter, right? I'm so sorry! :/ I am really sorry too if this chapter is boring. Apart from all of that, THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY! :D

 

Helloo everyone~ wonder why the weird guy was like that to Jihyo? Because SEHUN TOLD HIM TO STAY AWAY FROM HIS GIRL. ^.^ hahahahah!! Oh Sehun being protective behind her back~! Are you guys confused with the explanation of the treasure hunt game? Must be the hint part, right? Because when i was reading it ,i was confused a lil too. heehee. Honestly, i have no idea why this treasure hunt game must be so complicated. Should it even be called treasure hunt game? I don't know guys. And please! The idea of that " treasure hunt" game was originally my idea. Took me a lot of thinking and editing to make the game make sense ( i'm not sure if it even make sense now :/). So if you guys wanna use my idea for some kind of activity or whatsoever, please be nice and ask for my permission/ inform me through private message.thank you!  If you guys are wondering whether Jihyo's group got the correct answer, it is yes.
Answer: A book
Location: Library.

 

 

TO : dragonmaste32

        syera93

        shadowKath

        JungJaeHee                       THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIBE! :D

        kamaekazee

        deerchocolate

        Jieun-aa

        jjoy764

        Saaaar

 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING / VIEWING MY STORY. FOR SUBSCRIBING MY STORY TOO! THANK YOU SO MUCH! T.T