Hoodie, and a "JUST FORGET ME!"

Sequel To "Trainees for love?"

Narrator's POV

Youngmin and Minji walked side by side returning to the building. "Minji, want to race to the dorm?" Minji smiled slightly and nodded. "Okay, I'll run to the back entrance, starting now!" Youngmin yelled playfully as he ran around the corner and disappeared. Minji quickly picked up her jogging speed and ran towards the front entrance. She slowed down as she saw two familiar figures. She stayed a distance away;staring.

 

Minwoo's POV

This morning i couldn't fall asleep. So i decided to go out for a walk. It's been awhile since i walked around the park. It's probably already my 8th time walking around passing the old yellow slide. *Sighs* I walked across the street returning to the main entrance of Starship. I bumped into someone; Suyun. Today i wore my black hoodie that had "N.M" on it. Suyun, was also wearing the hoodie i had once gave to her.

 

I looked at the ground, and I didn't dare to look at her.*She still has it?* "Minwoo.." I heard her delicate voice. *It's been a while..since I've heard her voice so gentle..towards me..*  I made myself look at her, avoiding her gaze and looked at her nose. "Ne?" I answered. She pulled on the bottom of the hoodie she was wearing and took it off. She then folded it neatly and handed out to me. "Here..I think you should have this.." I stared at the hoodie and then back to her face. She didn't smile, but her frown seem to make my heart tug at me. *Aish* I hesitated to grab my hoodie back. But i grasped it and scratched the back of my neck awkwardly..

 

Suyun's POV

---

I returned Minwoo's hoodie to him.. *throb" I must forget him... There was a moment of silence and Minwoo and I decided to walk towards the doors of Starship. I couldn't help but feel so deeply hurt just to be so close to him again. I held back the bitter tears that threatened to fall.

 

Just then footsteps pounded from behind us. We both turned around to see... Noona. I almost choked on my own saliva. A tear slipped and i quickly wiped it away before Minwoo or Noona could tell i was breaking down. I must not show my ..weak side. Not yet, I can't. *sniff* I faked a smile at Noona and Minwoo, as i could see that Minwoo was staring at Noona intensely. My heart pounded loudly against my chest, and i how i wished i could just disappear from this scene. "Well..I'll leave first then.."

 

Jeongmin's POV

---

I walked down the stairs entering the lobby of Starship. Suyun didn't answer the door when i knocked and when i looked inside the dorm..no one was there. Where could she have gone? Just as i was about to walk out of the lobby, i saw Minji, Suyun, and Minwoo all standing out..creating some type of scenario. I hid behind a corner behind a plant and watched through the tinted glass of the building. "Suyun.." I whispered. *Aish, No Minwoo..she can't get over you..* I could tell by the way Suyun's face showed pain.

 

I would know, she tried hiding it. She mouthed some words i couldn't make out, and turned around. Unfortunately she ran into the trash can behind her making her fall to the ground. Her tears she had tried hiding before escaped running down her face. *SUYUN AH* I quickly opened the door and bent down to help Suyun up. I held Suyun close to my chest protecting her from Minji and Minwoo.

 

Minwoo's startled face kicked in as i pulled Suyun away from him. "Don't touch her..I'll take care of her." I said sternly and walked off with Suyun still resting on my chest. "Kwenchana?" I whispered to her. She and I stopped in front of her dorm. She just hugged me tightly trying not to fall. I held her tightly, my heart hurting with every tear that she shed. "Ujima..Kwenchana..I'm here.." I assured her wiping her tears away and kissed her forehead lightly.

 

Minji's POV

---

Suyun ah, mianhae..You must be hurting..Mian..Noona didn't try to steal Minwoo from you. *Sighs* As Jeongmin and Suyun went back inside Starship it was only me and Minwoo left outside. Minwoo's expression from Jeongmin's harsh words lingered as i saw his back still facing me for a couple of seconds. Just as I thought he had forgotten I was even there, he turned around and looked straight at me.

 

I walked slowly trying to pass him to go back inside, Youngmin must have won me by now.. As I was just passing him he grabbed onto my hand firmly. "Noona, can you help me?" Minwoo's voice was soft. I could tell he was suffering inside. I sighed and turned around to face him. "Deh..what  is it?"

 

I asked as he motioned us to sit on the benches built in front of the building. "Let's say..there is girl one and girl two..If you like both of them..who would you go with?" Minwoo asked as he stared at me pleadingly. I didn't need to ask who Girl 1 and Girl 2 was..I knew who he was talking about. "You should stick with Girl 1." I said without hesitating. I knew that was Suyun, and he should be with her. Minwoo's expression turned angry. "Why,why Suyun?!" Minwoo stood up yelling at me. I just stared calmly at him.

 

"Because she's unique, strong, and independent. She deserves someone like you." I replied. Minwoo's face unchanging screamed at me again frustrated. "Isn't that you too Noona? Aren't you independent? Aren't you unique too?! WHY Suyun?!" "She's always there for you but you never see it.

 

She tries her hardest even if the situation is complicated. Why can't you see that you should be with her?" I asked getting a bit frustrated with Minwoo. Minwoo didn't answer me, and he stared blankly at the ground; his shoulders heaving up and down." Aniyo! I don't want to- Why Suyun?!" "JUST FORGET ABOUT ME!" I screamed at Minwoo. My patience with him shortened. He stared at me with tears forming at his eyes.

 

"I CAN"T FORGET YOU NOONA." He screamed back at me. I blinked a couple of times from what he just said. Tears now over flowed his eyes and he didn't even care to wipe them.. I hesitated to wipe them away.. That would just make him feel more attached to me.. So i tried saying something harsh. "Well obviously you're not appreciating what I'm trying to do to you, so I'll leave first." I said as cold as possible and stormed off. My sympathetic side bursted out and i could feel my heart aching to go back and tell him i was sorry for yelling. But i can't do that. Noona can't be nice at the moment. It's the only way, he'll forget me.

 

 

- Mianhae, for not updating as much anymore. School started and Suyun and I are busy doing homework and projects.

Please stay tuned for more chapters to come. Hope this one makes up for the late chapters. :D Enjoy please and leave a comment.

-Lee Minji-