How Do You Say Mianhae?

Sequel To "Trainees for love?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuTbjwne1ZQ

 

Minwoo's POV

 

My heart throbbed and screamed for Noona to come back as I watch her figure disappear into the building. When was Suyun ever there for me!?! *She's always there for you but you never see it*  AISH! *Well obviously you're not appreciating what I'm trying to do to you, so I'll leave first*  Remembering Noona's words there, it reminded me of those few nights ago, when I said the exact same thing to Suyun.

 

*Noona should have hit you harder*  I smile at my stupid words I told her. *JUST FORGET ABOUT ME!* *I CAN'T FORGET YOU NOONA.*  I shouldn't have screamed at Noona either. It wasn't right. I... I don't know how I can make this all right again... Suyun, Noona...

 

Jeongmin's POV

 

I pulled away from Suyun, but her gaze was just straight ahead. "Kwenchana Suyun ah, usobwa." she looked up at me for just a moment, then she looked away with a hurt/forced smile. "Yah don't smile like that you pabo." I said, chuckling at her. "Bwoh? I was smiling wasn't I?" she said, looking at me again. "Aniyo, I mean, don't smile painfully like that, arasso?" Finally, Suyun's true smile returned to her face. I haven't seen that in such a long time. "Haengbok? I smiled for oppa~" I smiled in return for her, "Ne, I am. Keep smiling like that, arasso?" "Deh~"

 

Kwangmin's POV

 

I stared at the ceiling just as Youngmin entered the room. "Up already?" he said. I sat up just as he plopped down on his bed. "Ne." I said, getting up. "Where are you going?" hyung asked without bothering to get up. "Out." I said as I opened the door. "Who knows, maybe I'll find something." and like that I closed the door.

 

Taking a breath of the fresh morning air outside of Starship, I stretch my arms out. I started to walk forward when... "Aish!" Something hit my head and made a *ting* on the ground. I looked around and found a Domo necklace. Domo? *Minji's...* I picked it up and looked at it in the lazy morning sunlight. Yup, no doubt about it, it's Minji's necklace. Someone must have given it to her... *hyung, he was the last one with her, and she certainly didn't have this before* I kept the necklace in my pocket and began my walk again.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC4ZCsgD3S0&feature=relmfu

 

Minji's POV

 

I arrived at the roof top and let the sun's gentle rays glow on me. I continue my steps forward and rested my arms on the railing and sighed. "So not fair, Youngmin got a head start..." *Can't think of Minwoo, he deserves to be hurt...* I shook my head. *Aniyo, how can I think that? Everyone here's hurt* And Youngmin... I took off my necklace and looked at it. *I can't lead him on like this...* with a last deep breath, I tossed it away off the building of Starship. *I was the one to start this, I have to end it, somehow...*

 

Suyun's POV

 

"Arasso, you get some sleep now, it's still early." Jeongmin said, ruffling my hair. I giggle, "Yah kuman~" I heard his soft laugh harmonize with mine. "Arasso I will oppa, you get some rest too." "Mm, deh." he said with his charming smile. *Minwoo used to smile like that to me too...* "Arasso, annyeong~" with that, he returned to his dorm. I leaned back against my door and looked up at the ceiling with dazed eyes. *I don't feel that spark anymore.... I can't... I can't lead Jeongmin on like that... I can't hurt him again like that...*

 

I don't know how to tell Jeongmin. I don't know what would happen if I did. What would happen if I don't? It's better if I tell him, the sooner the better. I push off from the door and head towards Boyfriend's dorm, but I stopped just as Minwoo turned from the corner. "Oh Suyun ah." he said with the sweater I returned sitting on his head lazily. *DAMN, why now?* "D-deh... annyeong..." "Yah kwenchana? From earlier I mean. You looked like you fell hard." he rushed over to me, taking the sweater off his head.

 

*B-bwoh...? He's so... nice to me...?* "A-ah, deh kwenchana." I said with a nervous (somewhat) smile. He chuckled a little with his smile, "That's good you weren't hurt. I'm glad hyung's taking good care of you." My mouth parted a bit and my eyes widened slightly. *Minwoo... what... why are you so nice suddenly?*