Minwoo vs. Jeongmin

Sequel To "Trainees for love?"

Connecting to Chapter 19

I apologize because this chapter is only on Minwoo and Jeongmin's conversation:)

But some really interesting things will happen soon:) Look forward :)

----

Jeongmin: "Need something Minwoo?" -Recap-

 

Minwoo's POV

---

"Aniyo Hyung...I just came up to get some fresh air.." I sighed and walked towards the siding of the building. I could hear hyung trailing behind me; shuffling his feet. "Minwoo, are you seriously over Suyun?" There he goes again with Suyun. *Aish*  "Hyung, do you like Suyun?" I said turning around to face Jeongmin.  I could see Jeongmin looking away uneasily and i just smiled to myself. "Arasso, you don't have to tell me."

 

"Minwoo,if you really aren't going to be on Suyun's side then don't be mad if you lose her." Hyung suddenly looked up at me, his face stern. *Shivers* "Of course hyung, I'll work hard to get Noona..She needs a shoulder right now." I said leaning my elbows on the edge of the building. The night breeze brushed past leaving me smiling.

 

"Minwoo, why do you always say Minji needs help? You and the twins are all after her and Suyun has no one." Jeongmin held my shoulder but I just shrugged it off without turning back. "Hyung..Suyun has YOU. Plus, she also has Kwangmin Hyung too, therefore we are equal." I said turning to face Hyung. I crossed my arms over my chest. "Minji, is going through a hard time because of Kwangmin and I  will help mend her heart..You? Aren't you going to heal Suyun's heart?" I said as I brushed past Jeongmin. He stopped me by grabbing my arm and yanked me to turn me around.

 

Jeongmin's POV

---

Aish, Minwoo this punk, what crap about "Mending this and that's" person's heart? " No Minwoo, yah... Suyun is the one who is hurting more. Minji, *aish* she has the twins." I seriously can't take this bull crap that Minwoo was telling me anymore. "Suyun is the one who is hurting, and yet everyone is worried over STUPID MINJI" I bursted and stared at Minwoo for an answer.

 

"Hyung, think before you say something like that. Minji went through hardships when Youngmin broke up with her and Suyun was involved in the reason why they broke up and Minji still didn't blame Suyun. Minji is suffering now because of Kwangmin. He's always with Suyun, but yet Noona doesn't show hatred towards Suyun one bit." Minwoo said throwing hand motions in every which way. "Kwangmin might even break up with Noona, and do you know how much it would hurt to have your own boyfriend turn his back on you? And before that he was always with you best friend?" Minwoo eyed me.

 

"But that's their problem, what does it have to do with you? And If Kwangmin wants to break up with her, it's his choice." I said back cooly to Minwoo. "I know I'm the one who is giving Hyung a hard time, but if Kwangmin really loves Minji he wouldn't give up..He would fear no one and protect her.." "But isn't that just like you and Suyun? Weren't you the one who would walk 1000 miles just to see her smile?" I once again shoot at him. He hesitated to say anything at first but then he suddenly perked up and smiled at me.

 

"Aniyo, her story and mine is different..because she kept running away from me..and the more she ran away the further she got..Minji? She's not trying to run away at all, in fact she's trying to stay strong, and that's the most hurtful way. To stand there and watch everything happen before your eyes. That's what's charming about Noona. Though it hurts her she can still smile and forgive." Like that Minwoo turned around and left, but he halted once more. "And About Suyun..She's all yours - Take good care of her." "Do you know about Suyun's Little Brother?"

 

Minwoo's POV

---

"Do you know about Suyun's little brother?" Jeongmin asked out of no where. I felt a sudden thumping that came from my heart. Suyun has a little brother? "I don't want to know." I said coldly and walked away, but inside i really wanted to say . "No, can you tell me?" But somehow i stopped myself from being too curious, especially because it's about Suyun.