Love Laugh and Live

Sequel To "Trainees for love?"

Minji's POV

===

Am i hearing bird's chirping in the background? The last time i checked, our dorm..we could only hear each others' snoring. I felt the warm sun beaming light on my face. I felt myself lying on something that felt itchy and bumpy. I opened my eyes and found myself staring at some really green grass.

I sat up and looked up at the sky that was tainted with a purple light yet it had a tint of blue and blotches of white clouds...I noticed how pretty everything was around me. The birds singing in the background made everything seem as if time had frozen.

 

The sunlit sky glinted down onto the water fountain in the middle of the park and glinted on the water making it seem like gold dust sprinkling. I smiled lightly to myself as i breathed in the crispy morning air. Wait, something is missing. Wasn't I here with Youngmin last night?

Was that just a dream? But it can't be, because I'm here at the park. *flashes back to sleeping in Youngmin's laps* I looked around cautiously but he was no where in sight. I sigh in defeat. You could say i was somewhat disappointed. He probably had schedule.

 

I stared into space blankly wondering when i should return to the dorm. Just then a soft tune sprung out from behind the tree i was in front of. I crawled more to the side to see, and there sat a boom box. I noticed the voice that was singing..it was Youngmin. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vndyMl8PojE) Bubbles emerged from behind me flying gracefully. The sun beaming off the bubbles making the bubbles rainbow colors.

It was extremely beautiful, and I couldn't help but smile widely. No matter how hard of a time i was feeling at the moment everything faded as i listened carefully to the lyrics. Youngmin popped up behind me blowing bubbles into my face. As each one popped in my face i giggled tasting a bit of bitterness.

"Minji ah..Ubsobwa." Youngmin said handing me a bottle of bubbles. I smiled lightly and happily took the bottle. There me and Youngmin blew bubbles at each other, we laughed and giggled. I had a great time. I felt how much i missed being happy. I suddenly stop and looked at Youngmin. He did the same back.

 

"Youngmin..jeomal, khamsamnida." "Kwenchana." He said and unexpectedly ,gave me a tight hug. After he released me he dragged me towards the water fountain. We sat on the rim of the fountain looking at the water ripples. "Minji want to look for pennies?" Youngmin asked.

 

Jeongmin's POV

---

I walked sheepishly into the kitchen. I looked into Minwoo's room before heading out and he wasn't in there. Tch, that kiddo must of went out for a walk. Anyways, when i reached the table there sat Kwangmin. His hair was in a tangled mess and usually I never see his hair messed up. Yesterday about the Minji thing..I must of gone too far. I sad across from Kwangmin with a bowl of cereal. Kwangmin just sat there staring at me, or more like eyeing me. I took a bite of of my bowel. "Hyung.." Kwangmin spoke his face unchanging. "Hmm?"

 

I said with cereal still in my mouth. "About Minji..do you dislike her a-lot?" "Aniyo..it's just.." "Okay..that's all i needed to know." He cut me off. Well, he must be in a bad mood. I set my spoon down and try to decipher what Kwangmin was thinking about. "Kwangmin.." I cleared my throat. He looked at me.

 

"Do you still like Minji?" I asked, which it was kind of obvious, but it doesn't hurt to confirm it. Kwangmin looked down at the table for a matter of seconds and then looked up again. "I love her Hyung..I don't know what to do." Kwangmin looked as if he'd cry any minute now. Man, this was hard.."Well, if you love Minji..you'd get her back and don't let Youngmin get in the way.." I replied.

 

Kwangmin's POV

---

"Well if you love minji, you'd get her back and don't let Youngmin get in the way.." Hyung's sentence didn't process through my mind. Youngmin..Youngmin.. "Thanks Jeongmin." I said and dashed quickly back into my room. I think i know how I'll get her back. :D

 

 

Minji's POV---

"Aniyo..those are people's wishes..we'll destroy them if we take them .." I replied frowning.."Ohh..then let's count them.." Youngmin said pointing at it again. "Arasso.." I said not really feeling why we were doing this. Maybe after 2 minutes of searching..i saw something glittery shining that illuminated a light flashing on my face. Youngmin was still searching on the other side. I quickly reached my hand in and pulled out a glinting "DOMO" necklace. Youngmin came to my side and smiled. "Is this..?" I said still in awe, as i looked at the necklace. "Ne..it's for you." Youngmin said taking it out of my hands and dragged it around my neck cliping it on me. "Khamsamnida." "Ahaha, arasso..Now let's head back." He took my arm and dragged me back.

 

 

-- Sorry, this chapter i had to say..It's BORING. Yeahh~

But I'm sure Suyun will make it more interesting in the next chapter since it's her turn to write. :D Ppyong.Thanks for reading! -Noona-