Just This Once

Sequel To "Trainees for love?"

Minwoo's POV

---

Youngmin Hyung's song ends on the loud speakers. As i lean my head against the wall I hear the song repeat in my head. Jeongmin's words bounced back and forth, and my heart tugged at me. Feelings, the un wanted feelings were re-sparking..*Aish* What, this doesn't make sense.

 

*"You're telling me about how MINJI just stands there and watches everything happen, SUYUN stood there once and watched her own brother get crushed by two cars!?"* Suyun has been suffering, and yet I've totally been ignorant..I've misunderstood her..But is this enough to get my feelings sparked up again?

 

I raised one hand to my heart and closed my eyes. *Minji Noona* I still feel her right here. *Points to Heart* Yet...is Suyun squeezing in again ? *Tug* Aish, why is this so complicated. I put my hands over my ears in frustration and ruffle my hair in a dismaying manner.

 

"Aish, why is is like this?!" I screamed as it echoed through the hallways. I stood up and breathed in and out slowly...I walked back to the dorm and crept to my room passing Hyungs's room. *Shivers* I quickened my steps. I flop onto my bed and wlept without my blanket; that was yanked onto the ground. My forehead created wrinkled lines of frustration. I felt them, one...two...three..and four lines..

 

"Aish.." I mumbled again. My thoughts were pestering me. *" Minji never got to see anyone die right in front of her eyes and you have the nerve to tell me that she more hurt than SUYUN?!! You're a freakin heartless bastard!!"* There goes Jeongmin's words again. Noona..can i not help you? Suyun..aish don't even get me started.. =.=" Does the past really matter at the moment? Aigoo, MOLLA~ *Yawns*/ *Laughs sarcastically* " Minwoo ..paboyah.." *Drifts off to sleep*

 

ROOFTOP--

 

Minji's POV

---

Youngmin stood hovering over me. "Ubsobwa..ara?" Youngmin smiled down at me and helped me up from the ground. I couldn't help but do as he said and smiled. For some reason, it felt good to smile..because I haven't done it in such a long time that my mouth seemed sore after doing it this one time. O.o We headed out down the stairs. I had no idea where we were going but i really owed Youngmin one.

 

"Gomwao Youngmin. It's okay if you dislike me..because everything is my fault..and-" "Ani, it's not your fault..It's not your fault that you're charming and it makes people feel attracted to you." Youngmin said staring at me. Uh..I think that's a compliment. I don't think this was the necessary time to compliment me, but i guess i should thank him anyway..

"Uhh..Thanks?" "I don't  hate you, nor do i want to...

 

I know you need someone to lean on at the moment and I don't want to walk away.." Youngmin said as we stopped at the end of the steps.I just looked away from him. My tears were going to slip again. Damn it Youngmin, why did you have to say that? I was really touched..at least i still had Youngmin..

 

Youngmin leaned over to see why wasn't i looking at him. I blinked many times to blink away the tears gathering in my eyes..but- "Minji, kwenchana.." Youngmin said patting my back. He pulled me into a half hug and patted my back continuously. I had tears stream down my face. "Are you crying?" Youngmin asked trying to see my face. "If you see my face right now I'll punch you." I said jokingly. He laughed and continued patting my back. *After*

 

We walked out into the night and headed over to the park. We both rested under a big oak tree. "Gomwao..Youngmin." I said again. I felt funny saying that over and over again to him. He just shook his head and gave me a half smile. "Kaja...rest, you need it." He said with a serious expression yet sincere. I shook my head indication "okay" and lied down on the grass. "Ani..here." Youngmin said, as he pulled me by my hand. "Bwoh?"

 

He pointed to his laps , telling me to sleep on it. It's awkward..but.." Aniyo, kwen-" "Bali.." He said yanking me to his thighs. I was to tired to fight back so..just once this ONCE..I'll be weak. I lied still in his laps..He then began to hum to the soft melody of the song before. My eyes became droopy and then everything went black. *Asleep*

 

 

---Hehe isn't Noona great at writing? :) I'm quite satisfied, after the next chapter, it'll be my turn to write again~