Filler Episode~

Sequel To "Trainees for love?"

Hi everyone! Kim Suyun here~ Hehe hey hey so Noona (Lee Minji) and I actually planned to have a "break" somewhere in the fanfic after Kwangmin leaves Minji. And this "break" is actually Donghyun and Hyunseung's um... "interview." Yeah that sounds good. It's where we get Donghyun and Hyunseung's opinions on the events that has have thus far. SO that means... Suyunnie is totally cheating! xD hehe mianhae, but ne we actually really planned this part and I was supposed to write it :D

 

???: Annyeong haseyo everyone! We're here with Donghyun and Hyunseung from Boyfriend!

Donghyun and Hyunseung: I'm your Boyfriend! Annyeong haseyo, we're Boyfriend!

Donghyun: Well, two of us *Big smiles*

???: So what are your thoughts on Minwoo's change of emotions? Do you think it's a good thing he wavered to Minji?

Donghyun: *Laugh* Well I'm pretty sure Minji and Suyun both know very well that Minwoo's feelings cannot be controlled. So there's not much to say. But personally, since we've been watching them through the cameras *chuckles* I think that Jeongmin is a better match for Suyun than Minwoo is.

Hyunseung: *Shy smile* Ooh... well I disagree with hyung. I think Minwoo is a good Boyfriend for Suyun because he is her first love and it's kinda obvious that Suyun still likes him, and Minwoo... we yet to find out if Minwoo still does too. And Jeongmin will have his chance if Minwoo does not.

???: Hm, well that is true. Jeongmin has been extra special to Suyun due to her loss 3 years ago. Speaking of this, what are your thoughts on those two's secret past?

Donghyun: It was actually quite surprising. I knew that Minji was cold and harsh, but I never expected it was to bury the feeling of love. I pity her, she lost someone she really loved, twice. She led a charming life before that accident happened. Minji must still be heartbroken from it.

Hyunseung: Ne, Minji is still deeply hurt from her past. But I'm glad she was able to meet Suyun to keep her company as good chingus. Minji probably hasn't been able to keep her mind off of that for the longest time. I really do hope she's okay *big brother smile*

???: Ne, Minji is almost as fragile as Suyun. What about Suyun's past? Thoughts?

Donghyun: I'm not really sure, but I think Suyun had a harder past than Minji did, so I disagree with Youngmin.

*Flashback*

"What if Suyun's had a hard past?" "What if Minji had a harder past?"

*Flashback end*

Suyun lost her little brother on her 13th birthday. There's nothing more painful that losing a loved one on the day of your birth.

Hyunseung: I agree with hyung and Jeongmin. Suyun never really experienced love at all. Her umma neglected her and Jinhyun, and Suyun was the mature noona and left their home at a very young age.

Donghyun: Not only that, her appa also left her alone to go to America. And she had another oppa, whom she doesn't even know.

Hyunseung: *Looks at Donghyun with big eyes* Hyung do you think it's you?

Donghyun: *Dumbfounded* Bwoh!? Aniyo wae?

???: Well you do share the name of Kim.

Donghyun: A-aniyo! *Blushing*

Hyunseung: Hyung you're all red. Do you not want to be her big brother?

Donghyun: A-ani it's not like that!

Hyunseung: Is it because you liked Suyun? *Slaps mouth shut*

???: Oh? Really? You were interested in Suyun?

Donghyun: A-aniyo! Can we please get back to the questions!?

Hyunseung: *Patting Donghyun's back* Yah, kwenchana hyung.

Donghyun: Y-yah! I-it's not like that!

???: Ara ara. What did you think of Kwangmin's breakup with Minji?

Hyunseung: Kwangmin must've been stressed a lot. He wouldn't do that, but then again Youngmin did take her hand.

Donghyun: Ne, he misunderstood, but then at the same time, so did everyone else. I'm sure they'll get back together.

???: With what's going on, who knows. He could end up with Suyun.

Donghyun: ANIYO!

Hyunseung: *Laugh* Hyung kwenchana!

???: Arasso. Hm? What do you think of Minwoo and Minji together?

Donghyun: It's a possible pairing, but it'd make trouble for the twins and Suyun. Jeongmin is gonna be upset about that pair too.

Hyunseung: They could give it a try if they wanted, but I still think Suyun and Minwoo are good together, and Minji and Kwangmin together.

???: Why's that?

Hyunseung: Minwoo is Suyun's first love after all. He is the one to take care of her, not Jeongmin. Although I do support Jeongmin's decisions, I have to go against that idea of those two together.

Donghyun: But then there's BOTH twins and Minji too.

Hyunseung: *Nodding* Ne ne, but since Youngmin was the one to give her up, I still vote Kwangmin.

???: True. But you never know, Minji could waver for Youngmin too.

Donghyun: Ne, but I think Minji will waver toward Minwoo.

???: Oh that's strange, wae?

Hyunseung: Hyung, I don't think so...

Donghyun: *Puts his hand on Hyunseung's shoulder* Think about it. Other than the twins, Minwoo is the only one there for her. She will at least a little maybe.

Hyunseung: *Tilting head* Hm well yeah that's true. She could.

???: Interesting way of looking at things... Well that's all we have today! Thanks you two for being here~

Donghyun and Hyunseung: Annyeong~

???: Annyeong~

*Waving*

 

Hehe Suyunnie has writer's block. BUT if you were paying attention, you might have caught some spoilers :) Nothing major though... hehe...