Sorry

Falling For Kim Jongin

Present time... Mid-year classes, 4th year.

Sojin's POV

"So, that's how your friendship ended?" Ahri sipped from her milk tea. I promised to treat her milk tea today and then our conversation went to Kai.

Yes, Kai. We aren't friends now. Just plain classmates/newsletter co-member. Of course, I find it slightly hard to adjust, trying not to talk to him and hug him before. Now, everyone ships us, even the principal. Nice.

I don't know, he became awkward with me, more and more awkward everyday. As I said, it's hard to adjust because he's one of my best friends. But I need to go on with life, and stuffs.

"Yes, that's how our friendship ended," I tolded Ahri and sighed deeply. "Hmmm, why is he so affected? It's just a simple pairing, psh," Ahri rolled her eyes.

"I don't know," I shrugged. "Maybe he likes you?" Ahri looked at me, smiling. Ahri, please. I know something's going on behind that smile and no. NO! Kai doesn't like me, like ew.

"NO! Ahri, please," I rolled my eyes at her and took another sip.

"You know, I heard some gossips and murmurs," Ahri moved closer to my face. "What is it again?" I sighed.

"Well, they say Kai had a crush on you when he transfered," Ahri sipped her milk tea. "No! It didn't came from him so I won't believe you. Sheesh. You guys... you're misinterpreting things," I shook my head.

"You have a point there," Ahri slowly nodded her head. "Um, hey, Sojin, my mom just texted me that she's already here to pick me up. I'm going to go then, bye! You want a ride to your home?" Ahri asked me, holding her bubble tea and her satchel, about to exit.

"No, no. Thank you though for asking. I'm going to walk. Losing fat is hard," I fake cryed. "Whatever!" Ahri winked at me, tongue out. This girl, really.


I went back to our classroom before I go home. I need to see Mr. Kim first. He told me. And also, I forgot my backpack in our room.

I opened the door and saw Mr. Kim typing something on his black laptop. "Hey, Kim Jiseok," I called him. That's how I irritate him. But, I have so much respect for Mr. Kim.

"Han Sojin. Imperfectly perfect queen!" Mr. Kim chuckled. "Yessir, Mr. Kim?" I asked him.

"I called you because next week, I'm picking the newsletter editor of this batch," Mr. Kim said. "And my nominees are, Ahri, you of course... and Jongin," Mr. Kim looked at me.

"Okay sir... Is that all?" I asked. "No," Mr. Kim took off his glasses.

"Then sir, what?" I asked again before I take my backpack from my seat.

 

 

"I want you to collaborate a special article," Mr. Kim nervously said. "It's fine with me! I'm a writer! But, with whom sir?" I asked.

"With Jongin," Mr. Kim half-smiled at me.

"And by the way Sojin, sorry," Mr. Kim sheepishly smiled at me. I looked back at him before I leave the classroom. I know why he said sorry.

 

Oh.

Right.


Author's Note: Short update after 3059368 years. another update tomorrow! >.<