Somewhere Only We Know

Falling For Kim Jongin

Last Chapter #9: I'm Fine, Just Tired

"Okay. Do you want to get some more coffee and cupcakes?" Kai offered, trying to bring back the real Sojin. Sojin then unconciously nodded, and following Kai wherever he go.

Narrator's POV

"Do you want to share your problem to me?" Kai asked Sojin, while Sojin took a bite of her banana caramel cupcake.

Sojin first wiped with the back of her hand and sipped her fruit tea before talking.

"I don't know."

"It's okay. I respect your decision," Kai just nodded and continued to eat.

"It's just that, I feel disappointed with myself," Sojin admitted.

"Huh? I don't get you. Why would you feel disappointed? You were appointed as Newsletter Editor!" Kai tried to smile at Sojin to make her feel a little bit better.

"You wouldn't understand," Sojin sighed and took another bite of her cupcake.

"Try me," Kai smirked.

"Well, I feel like I was appointed as Newsletter Editor because you were just disqualified 'cause you did something," Sojin murmured and sighed.

"What? No! C'mon. If I was going to be asked, I would definitely say that you're better than me in any way, of course, except in my category," Kai chuckled a little bit before smiling a sincere grin at Sojin.

"Jeongmal?" Sojin asked. Jeongmal = Really

"Yeah," Kai smiled and nodded.

"Thank you," Sojin smiled. "You made me feel better about myself."

"Of course. A girl like you needs self-confidence. You deserve to boast," Kai and Sojin laughed at each other.


"I don't want to go back to Han Academy," Sojin shook her head while Kai and her are just walking around the mall.

"Then what do you want to do?" Kai asked Sojin.

"Don't bother to join me! I'm sure many people are now looking for you back in Han," Sojin rolled her eyes and joked Kai.

"But I want to be here! I don't want to go back!"

"I'll be okay alone, Kim Jongin."

"But I won't be okay alone, Han Sojin."

Sojin stopped walking and looked Kai straight in his eyes.

"What If I told you I want to be here with you? That I want to spend this day with you? Only with you Han Sojin?"

Sojin then half-smiled at Kai.

"Thank you for choosing to be with me, Kim Jongin."

 

 

"Where shall we go?" Kai asked Sojin. "Let's go shopping!" Sojin squealed.

"Oh wait. I forgot. Boys don't like shopping," Sojin pouted. "Don't worry. I'm not like common boys. I could join anything you want to do," Kai winked.

"Ewwww. You're ewww Kim Jongin!" Sojin laughed and hit Kai playfully on his shoulder. Kai just laughed at her silliness.

 

Kai and Sojin entered a clothing shop and searched for clothes they both like.

"Just choose whatever you like okay? I'll pay for everything," Kai winked. Sojin's eyes twinkled. "Really? Wow! Kim Jongin is rich. Are you Suho-ssi now?" Sojin joked and chuckled. Kai laughed along and they parted ways, both searching clothes that will catch their attention.

After 1 hour...

Sojin and Kai met at the middle of the huge shop.

"Let's try these clothes!" Sojin suggested, pointing at the big basket that is full of clothes hand-picked by her. Kai nodded, agreeing at Sojin's suggestion.

Sojin and Kai entered the a big room, a saleslady following them, which has a sofa and a mirror which is as huge as the wall. It also has 2 fitting rooms, left to right.

"I'mma try it all first," Sojin squealed, signalling she's excited to fit all of the clothes she got.

"Okay, okay," Kai chuckled and sat on the sofa.

"Thumbs up if it fits me well okay and thumbs down if it doesn't suit me, okay?"

"That's hard. Because everything matches with pretty Sojin," Kai . "Tch. I know!" Sojin joked along.

 

A saleslady followed Sojin until the door of the fitting room. Minah, the name of the saleslady, will be the one who will give the clothes Sojin would fit.

"The first pair of clothes Ms. Han would wear is a pair of acid-washed skinny jeans, paired with a low-cut light pink Converse and a jacket," Minah introduced.

"How'd you know her last name?" Kai asked, curios. "I asked her, Mr. Kim. I also asked your name if you don't mind," Minah giggled, finding Kai good-looking.

Sojin then got out of the fitting room and looked in the mirror before looking at Kai.

"Okay?" Sojin made aegyo poses and bbuing-bbuing.

"You look cute. Take that clothes. It will be neccessary for rainy and cold weathers. Also for casual and lazy look would do," Kai smiled and thumbs up.

Sojin then smiled, making her eyes smile too, explaining that she's really happy. She then went back to the fitting room.

"Our next pair of clothes Ms. Han would wear is a grey cardigan, paired with an off-white shirt and green aztec-printed skirt."

"What about this?" Sojin then twirled around.

Kai thumbs down and shook his head.

"Ugh? Waeyo?" Sojin pouted. "You're too cute for those kind of clothes. It's for old people," Kai joked making Sojin chuckle. "Don't worry. You still look pretty," Kai winked. Sojin rolled her eyes before going back at the fitting room.

"The third pair of clothes is a leather sleeveless, paired with a satin white skirt and leopard cat ears."

Sojin tried looking y, rolling her eyes ily and trying to keep her "poker-face" but eventually, cracking up.

Kai thumbs up though. "y Sojin, me like!" Kai laughed. Sojin just kept laughing and tried the fourth pair of clothes.

"This one is for coffee shops. Jeans, white bonnet, and a simple top is perfect for coffee dates."

"You're too adorable, Sojin-ah." Kai thumbs up.

"Kim Jongin is showering me compliments today. What a miracle," Sojin laughed.

"These clothes show a red and grey pullover, red bonnet and jeans."

Kai thumbs up.

"For a nerdy and quirky look, we have here nerd glasses, denim shorts and a cute pair of pullovers paired with black doc Martens."

Kai thumbs down.

"I find this the cutest pair. Paired with a mickey mouse hairband, red leather top, and a skirt, this would look fabulous for Ms. Han."

Kai thumbs up with a wink.

"This outfit shows a lot of swag. See it for yourself."

Kai thumbs down and laughed at Sojin. "Swag, swag, swag. Yolo!" Sojin laughed at herself. "Take the snapback though. I like the snapback." Kai commented.

"This outfit suits for a simple and cold day around Seoul. Red converse, oversized sweaters and grey bonnet and you're ready to go."

Kai thumbs up.

"This is for semi-formal occasions. A long-sleeved dress paired with red hairband."

Kai thumbs up.

"This for formal occasions and suits pretty and innocent faces such as Ms. Han. It is a black dress suited for her."

Kai thumbs up.

"This one is a plain blue pullovers, black jeggings and red loafers paired with a playful and simple bonnet." Jeggings = Leggings+Jeans

"This one is about a white tank top, denim shorts and cute wedges."

"This one is a playful, rocker but professional at the same time look paired with an extraordinary boots and cool jacket."

"Perfect for a simple strolling with her boyfriend with a hot chocolate on a spring day. Grey shirt, white dress & leggings and brown boots."

"This one is the cutest. Semi-formal light pink bubble dress paired with a beige boot-wedge. I don't know what it is called." Minah laughed.

For the five clothes mentioned above, Kai all thumbs up.

Sojin got out of the fitting room and squealed at Kai.

"Omonaaa! I had so many clothes to buy and it's all for free!" She hugged Kai tightly and grinned until her eyes cannot be seen anymore.

*I'm glad Sojin's back. I'm glad she's happy again.* Kai thought and smiled at Sojin.

"Go on, fit your clothes!" Sojin made a shoo hand gesture at Kai, signalling for him to stand up from the sofa and go inside the fitting room.

Minah then giggled, giving Kai the clothes he'll fit while Sojin rolled her eyes at the giddy saleslady.

"Our first pair is a denim pants paired with red pullovers and varsity jacket."

Sojin thumbs up. "Wah, Kai looks handsome today!" Sojin kept nodding.

Kai chuckled and posed and laughed again.

"Our second pair is a grey shirt, denim pants and black Doc Martens and black leather backpack."

"This really suits you Kai! Many fangirls of you would swoon over you when you wear that in Han," Sojin giggled and thumbs up making Kai smirk and Minah sigh at the good-looking boy.

"This features a blue&white striped shirt paired with a Calvin Klein jeans and backpack."

Sojin just smiled and thumbs up. "It's simple but of course, your fangirls would get crazy seeing you wear that."

Kai laughed and went back to the fitting room.

"This is the cheesiest outfit. It looks a bit odd but of course, we all know Mr. Kim is good-looking so I think he can handle this."

Sojin laughed before shaking her head continously. "No! Absolutely no! You look like a dork, Kai."

Kai chuckled and pouted to accept a joke.

"This again features a red pullover and denim pants."

"You don't like red pullovers that much, do you?" Sojin laughed but kept a thumbs up.

Kai just laughed at Sojin's sudden remark.

For the next five outfits Minah said, which made Sojin thumbs up, here it is.

"For our last outfit, it's a little formal but for Mr. Kim, it will look perfect with his nice body and handsome looks." Minah giggled which made Sojin roll her eyes.

Minah whispered an "omona" and went closer to Kai.

"Mr. Kim, your necktie isn't tied properly," Minah fixed Kai's necktie to get closer to Kai's face. Kai then make a sudden backward step because of Minah's sudden fixing.

*Aish. This girl. She's really testing my patience.* Sojin rolled her eyes and stood up from the sofa.

"Ya, Minah? Am I right? Get your hands off my good-looking boyfriend. Tch!" Sojin rolled her eyes.

"Mianhaeyo," Minah bowed and immediately went away.

"Aish. It's so hard to have a good-looking friend," Sojin chuckled and wiped the fake sweat from her forehead.

"Why did you tell the girl that I'm your boyfriend?" Kai teased Sojin.

"Because she's flirting at you! You should thank me that I saved you," Sojin crossed her arms.

"What if I want her flirting with me?" Kai smirked. "Then I'll call her for you," Sojin shouted. "Minah! Min-" Kai covered Sojin's mouth.

"I'm just kidding!
 

"You like me that much that you told the saleslady I'm you're boyfriend?" Kai smirked at Sojin.

"Don't be so confident with yourself Mr. Kim," Sojin rolled her eyes at Kai and laughed.


The two exited the shop with many shopping bags in their hands.

"Where will we go now?" Sojin asked, tilting her head at Kai.

"C'mon, follow me," Kai smirked at Sojin and pulled her wrist.


Author's Note: Hello! Sorry for updating so slow. I'm so busy with school and it's exam week next weel. -_-
I'm sorry. I hope you like this chapter! Comment, upvote, subscribe would get me a booster and I might update ;) I love you readerssss xx