V. Extra Chapter I.

Love In Seoul [RP based Story]

 

ExtraCHAPTER.
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                  The Teachers

It was just 15 minutes before lunch. The students of Seoul Music Academy were in their respective classrooms. It was a peaceful day but someone has got to ruin it.

The History class of Mr. Kim Sunggyu was about to have a brief group activity. Mr. Sunggyu was calling out the names of the members of each group which he organized himself. 

"Alright. Group 1 would be composed of Taehyung, Sohee, Byunghun, Yookyung and Krystal." The five members of group 1 glanced at each other, except for Yookyung, she was sleeping. Taehyung caught Krystal's eyes and stared at her and she stared back. Same thing happened to Sohee. She stared at Byunghun like he was some kind of a rare artifact in a museum and Byunghun looked at her with a blank, unreadable expression.

"Then Group 2 would be composed of Chunji, Namjoo, Jeongmin, Naeun, and Sulli." The five grinned and 'air high-fived' each other. They've been friends since elementary and they were inseperable as friends. Must be fate for them to be in the same group.

"Group 3 would have Yoseob, Sohyun, Ilhoon, Tia, and Kyungri. Group 4 for Yongguk, Hyuna, Chen, Sumin and Hayoung. and Group 5 for Himchan, Hyelim, Daehyun, Jieun and Suzy." The members of the 3 groups were satisfied with their groupmates and just nodded along. "Okay go to your respective groups and try to discuss about the history of this Academy. This is not graded. I'm just lazy to do a lecture so you guys have fun. But not too noisy." Mr. Sunggyu instructed. The students really like their history teacher only because he's usually lazy so they can laze around as well. Everyone stood up from their seat and made a circle with their respective groups. Soon, the room was full of chattering students. Mr. Sunggyu was satisfied and laid back on his chair, trying to doze off.

The silence didn't last long. After a few minutes of silent chattering, a loud screach was heard. Mr. Sunggyu threw his head up in shock. He slept for 2 minutes but he was deep in slumber. Judging by the disappearance of his eyes, he was still really sleepy. "W-what happened?" Another screach was heard and he saw the students near the window were docking and dodging something. Well, the girls were. The boys were laughing. Mr. Sunggyu stood up and walked to the scene.

Hyelim stood up with a thick book on her hands, preparing to swat the large wasp that entered the room through the window. Though she has this charismatic image, she was still afraid of these things. Her groupmates and the group who were seated besided them panicked at how large the wasp was. Girls screamed, some boys did too but some just laughed at how funny they're acting just because of the wasp. Chunji was holding a paper he tore on his notebook and held it in front of his face. "My face can't get stung! I'm too bootipul to be stung in the face!" He exclaimed. Behind him was Taehyung and behind Taehyung was Krystal. 

Mr. Sunggyu tried to calm the students down but he was unfortunately failing. The wasp flew in his direction and this time, it was his turn to scream. He threw his hands around trying to shoo the wasp away. The wasp flew back to the students' direction and went near Hyelim. She panicked and waved the book she was holding around, trying to hit the wasp. 

PAK!

Hyelim successfully hit the wasp with the book. She hit it when she threw the book in annoyance, hitting Mr. Sunggyu's face in the process. The room turned silent. They looked at each other then at the teacher that was lying down on the floor who seems unconcious. Hyelim blinked at the body on the floor and cleared , slowly picking up the book and placing it back on a table, acting innocent.

The students were just staring at their teacher since they didn't know what to do when the door opened.
"Gyuby~ Is your class done?" The female teacher, who was probably Mr. Sunggyu's girlfriend entered. She blinked at the scene, trying to process what was going on. She saw the figure in the middle of the crowd, lying on the ground. She saw the familiar hair style of the man and her eyes widened. "GYUBY!" She ran and crouched down and shook the teacher. "Gyuby my love. Wake up!" Mr. Sunggyu opened his eyes but it didn't really make a difference but yes, it was open and he looked at his girlfriend as he cupped her face. "Eunji...Jiby, please remember that....I will always love you..." With those words, he closed his eyes again like he was 'dead'. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Eunji cried as she dragged her unconcious boyfriend out of the room, literally.

The students remained silent and waited for the two teachers to exit the room.

"Hey guys." Sulli interrupted the silence. Everyone looked at her and waited for her to say something. "This situation reminded me of something. Did you guys hear about the guy who got hit in the head with a can of soda?" Everyone stayed silent, asking for her to go on with the story. "He was lucky that it was a soft drink." Sulli laughed at her own joke and slapped the person next to her which was Krystal. Everyone shook their head and exited the room when the bell run for lunch break.

_______________________________________________________________________________

In the clinic, Mr. Sunggyu was lying down the bed with Ms. Eunji holding his hand in worry. The doctor of the clinic entered with a nurse behind him. "Doctor Baekhyun, what would happen to my Gyuby?" Eunji asked. The square-shaped mouth doctor smiled at her. "He's going to be okay. His nose is just swollen. It might bleed later but he is okay." "Yeah. My bab-- I mean Doctor Baekhyun is right. So don't worry too much, Ms. Eunji." The nurse nodded in agreement. Eunji smiled in delight and kissed Sunggyu's hand. "Thank you Doctor Baekhyun and Nurse Hyosung." Both of them nodded and left the scene to go make out somewhere.

"My Gyuby is in pain and this is surely that green-haired lady's fault." Eunji muttered to herself. She stood up and exited the clinic, leaving her sleeping boyfriend on the bed. Eunji found her way to the headmaster's office and reported what happened.

"Ms. Kim Hyelim. Please report to the Headmaster's office right this instant."

_______________________________________________________________________________

(A/N).

A little flashback right before the scene in chap 1 happened o u o ;;;

GyuJi, please don't kill me.

HART HART <3 <3 <3

Featuring Sulli's oh-so-'funny' joke l o l

 

( h a r l e q u i n. )