II.

Love In Seoul [RP based Story]

 

2ndCHAPTER.
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   Kim Yukwon, Lee Minhyuk and the Yang Twins

It was just 5 minutes after the school bell rang when panting and heavy breathings were heard along the academy's soccer field. Judging from the sound of the grass rustling, there were more than one person running around and playing.

"He shoots, he scores!" One male cheered as the soccer ball bounced off the crossbar of the goal. He raised both his arms and started running around the field to celebrate his 'victory'.
"Are you stupid? It didn't even go in the goal!" The blonde male, with about the same size as the other male, said with complete annoyance. The running male stopped in front of the blonde, frowning. "Are you blind? Yes it did! You just obviously weren't looking."

"I was looking and it did NOT go in."

"Yes it did!"

"No it did not!"

"It did!"

"Did not!"

"Yes!!!"

"No!!!!"

"SHUT UP!!" A male with red hair who sat on the bench just beside the field shouted. "Yoseob, it did not go in and Daehyun, stop being so childish! I wonder if all twin siblings act like this." He closed his eyes and rubbed his temples with a deep sigh. The bickering twin brothers immedaitely stopped and nudged each other, which seemed like they were scared of the red-headed male.

Yang Yoseob and Yang Daehyun. Twin brothers. Yoseob was older than Daehyun for about 8 minutes. People can easily differentiate them by looking at their hair color. Yoseob as the brunette and Daehyun as the blonde one. Their differences doesn't stop at their physical appearance. They also differ in personality. Yoseob was always hyper and jumpy but Daehyun was the quiet one and does have a temper sometimes. They also favor different things. Yoseob likes chocolates, Daehyun likes strawberries. Yoseob likes jjamppong, Daehyun likes jjajangmyun. Yoseob likes red, Daehyun likes blue. Yoseob likes the cold, Daehyun hates it. Yoseob likes Apink, Daehyun likes Secret. Yoseob hates cheesecakes, Daehyun would die for them. But despite all those differences, the twins still find it convenient since it has a positive side. They don't have to share.

And if we're talking about similarities between those two, only one thing could possibly pop in mind. Soccer.

Not long after, Daehyun's phone suddenly beeped signalling him that he just received a text message. He fished out his phone from his pocket and checked to see who texted him.

"Holy sh-- Seobbie hyung. We have to go." Daehyun called.
Yoseob blinked at the younger, astonished. Both of them decided to ditch their class since they were itching to play soccer. "What? Why? Go where?"
"My beloved Jieun texted me."
"And?"
"Pop quiz. Mr. Kim announced a popped quiz!"

Yoseob looked at his brother and blinked a few times before Daehyun's words sunk in. ". Run!"
The twins started sprinting towards the academy's entrance and hurriedly went to their classroom leaving the red-headed male alone. He sighed. With hands in his pockets, he walked towards the abandoned ball in the middle of the field and stared at it for a while. He kicked it with no force that caused the ball to just roll along the grass. 

Not long after,  a figure ran past him and kicked the ball to make a goal. Fortunately, it went in. "GOAL!!"

The red-headed male blinked before rolling his eyes at the other male. "Tch. Show off."

"How could you say that to your best friend, huh? Kim Yukwon is a meanie."

Instead of saying something, Yukwon sighed and laid down on the grass with his hands behind his head. "You okay?" The taller male approached him. Yukwon closed his eyes and nodded coolly. "Mm."

"You don't seem okay though. Something happened?"

"Your tone of voice is making you sound gay. Just saying." Yukwon teased. The taller male huffed and puffed his cheeks in a  not-so-cutely manner and sat beside his best friend's body."Please. I'm Lee Minhyuk, a.k.a. B-bomb! I'm known for my gayness." 

"Is that something to be proud of?" Yukwon opened his eyes and raised an eyebrow at B-bomb.

B-bomb paused and blinked. "It's not?" Yukwon looked at him with judging eyes and well, he somewhat pitied the guy. "Gay and stupid. Wow, I didn't know you're a 'buy 1 take 1' kind of dude." He chuckled at his own joke and closed his eyes again. "Buy 1 take--- HEY!"

Lee Minhyuk. But he prefer people calling him B-bomb. Why? God knows why. He's just plainly weird for giving himself that nickname. He's known for his weird yet cheery personality. B-bomb was always the person who gives laughs to the students around the academy. He's also known for his friendliness and comfortable aura. He can get along well with almost all the people. But because of these aspects, some people can't help but wonder 'is he gay?'. That was the image that B-bomb was holding. He didn't mind though. He really didn't care about what people think of him. If false rumors give entertainment to these people, then so be it. B-bomb wasn't only a nice and warm guy, he's also good at dancing and academics. Even though he ditch classes most of the time, he still passes the subject. No, he's not a cheater. He's just a genius if people must say.

B-bomb laid down beside his best friend and watched the clouds move along the sky. "Seriously though, what happened?"
"What?" Yukwon answered with eyes still closed. "You seemed like you were thinking about something serious from my way here."

"It's nothing."

"Nothing my . Failing your class again?"

"I always fail my classes."

"True. Hmm...then siblings problems?"

"Lauren and Changjo were never a problem to me."

"Mushy. Then...girl problems?"

"What--- no!"

"Aha! Gotcha!" B-bomb excitedly sat up and poked his best friend's side and started teasing him. "This is amusing. Is Kim Yukwon in love?". Yukwon opened his eyes and looked at B-bomb like he was some kind of man who came from the stars. "B-bomb please. If I'm inlove it would be with--"

"Surfing. I know." B-bomb cut him off. "Whatever. Fine. You're not in love. Then what's with the girl that made you think so seriously?"

"It was just-- I bumped into some chick along the hallway which was obviously not intentional. Then this other girl who was with the chick shouted at me and kept on telling me to apologize."

"Oooohhh~ Hard. Yukwon doesn't apologize to anyone."

"Yes. I really don't. It's just--"

"Just what?"

"It was the first time a girl talked back to me." B-bomb blinked at Yukwon's statement and understood completely.

Kim Yukwon. A male with dark red hair which stood up in the academy. Yukwon was known for his fierce personality and handsome looks. Lots of girls adore him but were to scared to approached him. Yukwon holds the image of a gangster but in truth, he's just a cold prince. He only talks to the people he's close with and gives a cold shoulder to the people he doesn't know. He's really not close to a lot of people because it's either he scares them off or he just completely ignore them. He only has 4 priorites in life. Friends (twins and B-bomb), his sister, his brother and surfing.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

(A/N).

"Yukwon opened his eyes and looked at B-bomb like he was some kind of man who came from the stars." AHA see what I did there e u e l o l

to Yukwon rp-er, sorry I kinda made you into a mean ; u ; 
and I kinda made Lauren and changjo your siblings so....l m a o. 

 

 

( h a r l e q u i n. )