I.

Love In Seoul [RP based Story]

 

1stCHAPTER.
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   Kim Hyelim and Kwon Sohyun

"You better behave in class, alright? How many times should you be sent into my office in a day?" Hyelim, daughter of Seoul Music Academy's Headmaster, sat inside the headmaster's office with a gum in , as she half-heartedly listened to her mother's nagging. She has been called to the office for another scolding after causing trouble for the nth time.

Hyelim blew her gum to make a bubble big enough to reach her nose. She popped the bubble and chewed it again .
*snap* *snap* *snap*
"Are you even listening to me?" Her mother stole back her daughter's attention as she snapped her fingers.
"Oh c'mon mom, chill. What I did wasn't that bad." Hyellim retorted. Mrs. Kim raised an eyebrow before rolling her eyes at her daghter's behaviour. "Wasn't THAT bad?! Hyelim, you threw a book at your teacher's face!"

"There was a bee flying around. Not my fault he's stupid enough to not dodge it." Hyelim shrugged.

"He's in the nurse's office right now with a nosebleed."

"Really?! Hahaha! I should've taken a picture of that and upload it on instagram. Oh! I'll make Sohyun do it." The teen laughed as she fished her handphone out from her pocket and started texting a message to her best friend. Mrs. Kim sighed in frustration as she buried her face in the palms of her hands. "Kim Hyelim, what am I going to do with you..."

Hyelim. Kim Hyelim. Short, mint-colored hair. Fair skin with hazelnut brown eyes. She was one of those girls who act like a rebel in school. She's not the most popular girl in the campus but she was just, well, popular. Why? Simply because she's the daughter of the academy's headmaster. No student who studies in SMA doesn't know that. People are somehow scared of her status and so, they treat Hyelim as their princess.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Lunch time was almost over when Hyelim walked out of the headmaster's office. Outside the door, her best friend was standing there, waiting with her books in her arms.

"Sohyunnie~!" Hyelim exclaimed with a grin on her face.
"Unnie!" The younger turned around and faced Hyelim with worried eyes.

Sohyun. Kwon Sohyun. Long, brown, wavy hair with chocolate brown eyes. Average in height and weight. She was younger than Hyelim for 3 months. She was the type of person who does not take anything for granted. She smiles all the time, cheery and a positive thinker. She was one of those shy types who was not familiar with socializing unless the person approached her. While other girls were out going shopping, going on dates or what-not, Sohyun spends her weekends with her books. She was the top student in her class and never have she lost the title. 

In short, she was the exact opposite of Kim Hyelim.

"How was the talk? Did she shout at you again? Did she hit you with something? What did she say?"
Sohyun bombarded her friend with questions. "Hey hey hey, slow down, So." Hyelim chuckled as she linked her arms around Sohyun's and pulled her into the hallways. "She was naggy as usual...Oh! By the way, was your mission was a success?" "Yeah..well..." Sohyun fished out her smartphone from her pocket and unlocked the screen. She searched for the said photo in the gallery and showed it to Hyelim. "...It's a bit blurry 'cause that teacher almost caught me." Sohyun pouted.

Hyelim took the phone and soon, she burst out laughing. "Oh my gosh! His nose was really bleeding! Can't he get any stupid-er? Hahahaha!" She zoomed in the photo and focused on the tissue that was in the teacher's nostrils. The tissue turned red in color because of the blood that oozed down from his nose. Thinking about the fact that she was the one who did that, Hyelim, once again, laughed her off.

On the other side, Sohyun facepalmed herself and shook her head in disapproval. "Unnie, it's not nice to laugh at other people's misery. He was bleeding! What if he died? You'll be sentenced to 5000 years in jail!" Sohyun exaggeratingly exclaimed. "What?" Hyelim chuckled. "You never fail to amuse me."

Sohyun opened to say something when someone bumped into her shoulder, causing her books to fall on the floor. "Ah! I'm sorry." She bowed at the person before picking up her things without looking at the person's face. She was about to pick up her last book when the boy kicked the book away.

"Ya!" Hyelim scolded. "What the hell was that for?"

"Your friend needs to get herself a new set of glasses." The guy spoke with a low voice, smirking. Hyelim glared and pushes the guy's shoulder in annoyance. "You bumped into her so apologize right now!" the boy chuckled at Hyelim's uproar and poked her forehead with force. "I apologize to no one." The boy smirked one last time before going his own way, leaving the two girls dumbfounded.

"Jerk!" Hyelim muttered under her breath with gritted teeth before helping her friend out. "You okay?"

"Yeah thanks." Sohyun smiled and she smiled back. Seconds after, the school bell rang signalling that lunch time is over. "Just in time. C'mon unnie. We don't wanna be late for class." Sohyun hugged her books again and stood up before jogging to their designated classroom.

"I rather ditch though." Hyelilm sighed as she lazily followed her friend to class.

_______________________________________________________________________________

(A/N).

Laughing at this tbvh.
This was so random lmfao.
Hi SMRP's Sohyun.  Aren't you proud that I made you sound so nice and innocent? <3

 

( h a r l e q u i n. )