IV.

Love In Seoul [RP based Story]

 

4thCHAPTER.
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   B-bomb x Sohyun

It was almost 8 o'clock in the evening when the group decided to go home after playing in the arcade the whole afternoon and eating dinner in a japanese restaurant. They were walking along the streets and their rowdy voices were heard around the area.

"Man, now I know why you guys tagged me along." Hyelim started. "Should've known you'd make me pay for your dinner."

Yoseob and Daehyun looked at each other and grinned innocently. "Oh is that what it was? I don't think so~" Yoseob sang. Hyelim rolled her eyes and continued walking. After a few minutes, the groups reached an intersection and they had to separate.

"Bye Sohyun. Take care." Hyelim ruffled Sohyun's head and waved, smiling. "Thanks for tagging along." Sohyun chuckled as she shook her head. "Unnie, you forced me. But it's okay. I had fun anyway." She grinned and turned to the boy behind them. "Thanks guys. Let's do this again some other time." She bowed slightly and smiled before she went her way.

"H-hey. Wait up!"

Sohyun stopped and turned around to see who called out. She blinked in confusion as she saw B-bomb waving to the group and running towards her. "B-bomb-ssi?"

"Uh hey. you don't mind if I tag along right? My house happens to be this way too." He grinned. Sohyun smiled and nodded once. "Sure. The more the merrier." B-bomb beamed widely and both of them started walking side by side. 

Five whole minutes have passed but neither of them spoke. It was awkward. Very awkward. B-bomb sneaked glances at Sohyun from time to time. Wah~ She's really pretty upclose. B-bomb coughed out the thought and shook his head. "So....." Sohyun decided to break the silence and initiated the talk.

"H-huh?" B-bomb blinked.

"How far is your home, B-bomb-ssi?"

"Drop the formalities." He chuckled. "Just call me B-bomb. And I live somewhere around the corner."

"Oh I see, B-bomb." Sohyun smiled.

"How about you?"

"Just....around the corner."

"Yeah? Guess we're kind of neighbors then."

"I guess so."

Both of them chuckled and chatted along the streets. Just like that, the awkwardness died down. "Say, do you wanna get some ice cream?" B-bomb asked. Sohyun tilted her head and tapped her chin. "Ice cream on a breezy night?" B-bomb nodded slowly and scratched his nape. "Why not?" Sohyun beamed.

Not long after, both friends found their way to the ice cream parlor. It was a cute store with blinking lights on their sign that says: "Prettiful Cone". The walls were of color beige and the door was wooden brown which makes a bell sound whenever someone enters or exit. B-bomb pushed the door open and let Sohyun in first. "After you." Sohyun smiled at him as thanks and walked in, going straight to the counter to pick her ice cream flavor. "What would you get?" B-bomb asked as he joined her in scanning the menu. "I have no idea, to be honest." she answered.

"Our best seller is the mint flavored one. Would you like to try that?" The person behind the counter approached them.
"Really? Great. I'll have that then!" Sohyun said.
B-bomb looked at the person's name tag and smiled at her. "One mint for the lady and one vanilla for me."
The lady pressed buttons in the cash register as she entered their orders. "That would be $10 in total." She smiled.
"Thanks, Bomi-ssi. Keep up the good work." B-bomb said as he handed her the cash. Bomi smiled and bowed at the two "Thank you too! Your ice creams will be ready in a few. Please proceed to the claiming section and Sungyeol will be there with your ice creams." 

"How many times do I have to tell you to call me "jagiya"! We've been dating for 2 months now." A guy behind Bomi complained. Bomi nudged the guy and shushed him. "Shut up. Just get their orders Sungyeol."

B-bomb and Sohyun were waiting at the claiming section when a funny looking guy approach them with two ice cream cones on his hands. "You guys ordered mint and vanilla?"

"Uh yeah. You must be Sungyeol-ssi." Sohyun chuckled as she took the ice creams from him, giving the vanilla flavored one to B-bomb. Sungyeol grinned and did a weird salute. "The one and only....Bomi's one and only." He turned to Bomi and gave her a greasy wink but instead, Bomi made a face at him. B-bomb and sohyun watched the interaction between the two and bursts out laughing. "She's just shy." Sungyeol argued. "Enjoy your dairy dessert!" The two friends chuckled and wave at Sungyeol and Bomi before stepping out the store with their dessert.

"Thanks for this by the way" Sohyun said as she her ice cream. 
"No problem." B-bomb smiled.
"Hmm. What now?" 
"Dunno. Let's look for a bench to sit on."

Sohyun nodded and looked around for a place to sit while they finish their ice cream. Out of the blue, B-bomb wrapped his arm around Sohyun's shoulder and led her to the empty bench he spotted across the street. Sohyun looked over her shoulder and felt her cheeks turn red. Must be the cold. She thought. Both of them sat on the bench as they eat.

"Sohyun." 

"Hmm?" Sohyun turned her head just to feel a cold and creamy thing on her nose. She blinked at the coldness and tried to process what just happened. B-bomb chuckled at her cuteness and pinched her cheeks lightly.

"Mwoya. Ya. Clean this up." Sohyun whined.

"I don't want to."

"Ya!"

"No thank you."

Sohyun frowned and decided to play along. She smirked and pushed her half-eaten ice cream on B-bomb's face.
"HAHAHAHAHAHA!" She burst out laughing seeing B-bomb's astonished face.

"YA!" B-bomb shouted.

"you started it." Sohyun shrugged as she pulled out her handkerchief, wiping her nose clean.

"Clean my face too."

"No."

"Why not."

"I don't want to."

"Fine then. I'll clean it myself." B-bomb grabbed hold of Sohyun's shirt and wiped his face with it. Sohyun blushed at the sudden contact and slapped his hands away. "Ya!" B-bomb grinned and faced her with a clean face. "All clean!"

"Aish. My shirt." She frowned.

"Oops?"

"Whatever B-bomb."

"Aye. are you mad?" 

"No."

"You are. heeey~" B-bomb nudged sohyun's shoulder lightly and did a little dance to make her smiled. Sohyun bit her lip to stop herself from laughing but it didn't work. She burst out laughing seeing how dorky and gay the guy beside her is being right now. He was different today. She saw his warm side, his sweet side, his dorky side, his friendly side, and his playful side today. She felt attracted to him for some reason. She found herself another friend who would cheer her up instantly.

The two friends spent their night talking and laughing. The awkwardness that was present on the first five minutes of their time alone was long gone. If you were a bystander, you would think that these two had been friends since childhood. Truth is, they only met a few hours ago.

_______________________________________________________________________________

(A/N).

l a u g h i n g.

Don't judge me.

I'm lazy now lmao

 

 

( h a r l e q u i n. )