III.

Love In Seoul [RP based Story]

 

3rdCHAPTER.
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   Hang-out.

"Two raised to three is equivalent to the logarithm of--"

BANG!

The door flew open as two figures hurriedly ran to their seats and interrupted their teacher's lecture. The teacher turned around and looked at the 2 boys with messy hair who looked like they ran a 500-meter marathon. Their math teacher was gorgeous. She had bangs that just go above her eyes. her hair was tied up in a neat ponytail. She had cheeks that looked like big round marshmallows. When she smiles, her eyes disappear and her gums show. But there's one thing that the students don't like about her...She's strict as .

"Where did you two come from?" The teacher raised an eyebrow at the boys.
"Um...Soccer practice?" Yoseob half lied while Daehyun nodded.
"Uh-huh. You shouldn't have attended classes then. You know I hate tardy students. You disrupted my lecture." The twins lowered their heads in shame and spoke with low voices. "Sorry miss."

"Miss what?"

"Sorry Ms. Eunji." both repeated.

Ms. Eunji nodded and gave another piercing glare at the twins before turning back to her lecture. "Okay so, as I was saying--"

Yoseob and Daehyun both sighed in relief. Daehyun turned his back to face his girlfriend, Lee Jieun.

"My Beloved, I thought you said that there would be a pop quiz." Daehyun said as he sulked on his sit.
"I knew you'd ditch class so I sort of....lied?" Jieun chuckled softly.
"You're mean, you know that?"
"I just did not want you to ditch, okay?"
Daehyun's heart melted at his girlfriend's concern. He sighed softly and ruffled Jieun's hair, grinning.
"Okay. I forgive you just because you're cute." Both of them giggled but caused the person near them to cringe. "Oh God. Spare me." Yoseob complained as he facepalmed himself.

On the other side of the room, a certain green headed girl was busy in her own world. As usual, she was doing something else rather than listen to Eunji and her math talk. Normally, she would be day dreaming about random stuff like how she would get married to an actor such as Kim Soohyun or Lee Jongsuk or maybe she would be dreaming about going to Hawaii for a vacation. But instead of those usual thoughts, she was thinking about something. 

"Rude bastard." She muttered under her breath. Sohyun, who was seating beside her turned to her with a quizzical look. "What's wrong?" She asked. Hyelim sighed and lightly kicked the air below her table in annoyance. "How dare that dude not apologize. No manners. Dickhead. ." Instead of comforting Hyelim, Sohyun chuckled at her behaviour. "He must have gave you an impression."

"Yeah. A bad one."

"Mhm. Are you sure it's JUST a bad impression? Maybe you're attracted to him." Sohyun wiggled her eyebrows.

"Sohyun, please just listen to the lecture. I don't want you to fail."

Sohyun chuckled softly before turning her attention back to the lesson. Only a few seconds have past, Hyelim recieved a text message. She blinked and checked to see who the sender was.

To: Hyelim

Ya. Wanna hang out after class with the guys? I've invited other friends too. :D :D :D

Fr: Yoseob

Hyelim glanced at her right and gave Yoseob a questioning look who just smiled at her. She frowned and began texting back.

To: Yoseob

Other friends? Who? and Why? and where are we going? u_u

Fr: Hyelim

_______________________________________________________________________________

To: Hyelim

My senior friends. They're you're type don't worry ;) 

Fr: Yoseob

_______________________________________________________________________________

To: Yoseob

and so? I did not say I was coming. Go have fun on your own. I'm going home.

Fr: Hyelim

_______________________________________________________________________________

To: Hyelim

No backing out now. See you later o/

Fr: Yoseob

Hyelim didn't reply anymore and crossed her arms on her desk and buried her face in them. She sighed deeply, catching Sohyun's attentiion again. "What now?"

"You're free later right?" Hyelim's voice was muffled but it was still understandable. "Yeah why?" Sohyun asked.
"Great! You're coming with me."

_______________________________________________________________________________

After their math class, the students were finally free. Some students went straight to their homes and some went out with friends or their loved ones. As for Hyelim, she was 'forced' to join a hang out with Yoseob and his 'senior' friends. Hyelim didn't really want to go alone so she kind of pursuaded Sohyun to come along.

"Unnie, I'm not invited. It's kind of rude to just join in with you guys." Sohyun whined.
"Oh c'mon So. I don't wanna be alone with those guys. You have to come. Yoseob said there would be hot senior guys." Hyelim smiled sheepishly and nudged Sohyun's shoulder. Sohyun, knowing that she will never win against Hyelim, sighed and said nothing. Hyelim grinned at the response and dragged her to the front gate of the school to meet Yoseob and the others. "Silence means yes!"

_______________________________________________________________________________

"C'mon hyung. Hurry up."
B-bomb, Yoseob and Daehyun were having a hard time pulling Yukwon to join them in the hang out. The latter didn't want to come since it wasn't his thing. Hanging out means 'socializing' for him and that is not his forte.

"Kwonnie. Don't you want to have fun?" B-bomb whined.

"No."

"You'll have new friends! And it's the headmaster's daughter!" Daehyun exclaimed.

"I have you guys."

"Touching. But you have to come. I already told them I was bringing you!" Yoseob complained.

"Not my problem."

B-bomb can't take it anymore and he smacked the red headed male in the head. Yukwon turned his head and glared at B-bomb. "YA!". B-bomb shrugged and sticked out his tongue like a kid. "You're coming and that's final. We HAVE to meet the headmaster's daughter. I heard she was hot." Yukwon rolled his eyes at the older male's childishness. "Fine. Whatever. As long as I don't have to talk." The three male grinned and dragged Yukwon to the front gate of the school.

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Kim Hyelim!"

Hyelim and Sohyun were having their usual conversation about random stuff when Daehyun and Yoseob called her. She and Sohyun turned around and waved at the twins. They noticed they had 2 other guys with them and blinked.

"Hyelim and Sohyun. This is B-bomb hyung and Yukwon hyung. Both would be joining us." Yoseob grinned.
Sohyun smiled at the two and bowed politely. "Nice to meet the both of you. I'm Sohyun."

B-bomb stared at the girl talking and wwas somewhat mesmerized by her looks. He hasn't seen anyone so pretty and innocent before. He blinked and smiled shyly. "Nice to meet you too." 

Hyelim just stared at the two aquaintances and didn't bother to greet them. Her eyes wandered off and caught the red color on yukwon's head. She stared at him and blinked, trying to recall where and when has she seen him. Yukwon caught her staring and soon, their eyes locked with each other. "YOU?!" Both their eyes widened in realization.

_______________________________________________________________________________

(A/N).

Okay this chappie eggs. lmfao. oh wells.

 

 

( h a r l e q u i n. )