Melody and Harmony

Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho POV

I touched my lips as trying to remember the taste of the person's lips that appeared in one of my memories. My heart started to thump louder than before, the feelings like thousands of butterflies fluttered, it made me want to know more about this person as soon as I can. The only clue that I have for now is this picture of Kim YunJae, and also the nickname of the person who I called BooJae in my memory. However, the person's face is still not 100% clear enough yet. I grabbed my phone and called that one person, who has been with me since I was young, Changmin.

 

(Conversation between Changmin and Yunho)

Changmin answered with groaned: … Hyung? Why did you call me at this hour? It’s midnight now.

 

There was silence before I replied to him. Yunho: Mianhae, Changmin. I… I don’t know who else I can reach out, to ask this.

 

Changmin realized something seemed not right from my voice, he cleared his throat and got up from his bed: Gwenchana, hyung? Should I go to your apartment now? Are you having another headache, or pain anywhere?

Yunho: No, I’m fine. I just want to ask, as everyone seems like hiding something from me ever since I woke up from my coma state. Whenever I tell this to my parents, they only say that it’s just a dream or the memory that I had might mixed up with reality and dream.

Tears dropped from my eyes, as I feel tired with all these uncertainty and pain that I feel whenever some of the memories appear in my dream/thoughts. It’s as if I am trapped in a maze.

Yunho: So I want you to tell me honestly, how did I get into that car accident? And who is Kim YunJae? Please no more lies.

Changmin knew sooner or later, his hyung will remember piece by piece, Yunho’s parents have asked everyone not to speak about the accident, nor that person, as they dislike the relationship that Yunho had.

Changmin: Hyung… I can’t tell you in detail what happened back then, but all I knew was that you got into an accident because you rescued the other person right before that person almost got hit by the car impact. And about Kim YunJae, he is a rising singer who debuted a year ago. He lives in Japan.

Changmin decided that he could not reveal more information, as he didn’t want Yunho to be shocked with more details. Doctor has warned the family and friends to not force feed the information as Yunho could get into shock anytime soon. Since then, everyone just kept quiet about it, as they do not wish their friends to be in that state again.

Yunho: Why did I save that person? Was it someone that I knew? Where was that person then, why did that person never show up?

I shouted on my phone out of frustration, but I don’t want to know the answers, as I knew Changmin seemed to be hesitant to speak up. I hung up on him and tossed my phone away on the couch.

Changmin: Hyung? Yeoboseyo? Hyung!

Looking at his phone, he knows that Yunho has hung up on him. He wanted to help Yunho so badly, but there’s only one way to fix this. He sent a text message to that person to inform the situation about Yunho right now. ‘Yunho hyung, this is all that I can do for you right now.’ said Changmin sadly.

(Back to earlier time - YunJae Fan Meeting event)

YunJae POV

Hearing at the audience cheering once I finished the 2nd song, I bowed to their direction to say thank you. Holding my mic up closed to my lips, “Minna-san, before I started to sing my last song for today’s fan meeting. I would like to invite my friend to the stage tonight with me, as he will be performing with me on the closing. Please welcome, Park Yoochun!” With the cheers and claps from the audience, Yoochun entered the stage and sat next to me. “Ogenki desuka, Minna-san?” Yoochun said excitedly while greeting the audience. All the audience yelled out loud, ‘Genki desu, Yoochun Oppa!’

 

(Conversation between Yoochun and YunJae)

Nobody POV

YunJae: Thank you for making some time for me tonight, as I know you’re quite busy with your comeback too.

 

Yoochun: Iie iie, I would like to thank you for inviting me to your fanmeeting. But before we jump into the performance. I know that you have composed lots of songs, either for your own album, or for drama too. But there’s one song that has a great meaning to the song, hmm, what’s the title again?

 

YunJae: A song that I composed? What was the song about, maybe I can help you to find out the title too?

 

Yoochun: It’s a Japanese song, the meaning of the title is something related to ‘Don’t Forget’?

 

YunJae: Ah. Do you mean, ‘Wasurenaide?’

 

The audience cheers more loudly, as they know the song and they love to hear it live.

 

Yoochun: Yes, that’s the one. You have never sung it live before, and I believe the audience would like to hear it even if just a verse.

 

YunJae chuckled lightly: Give me a few seconds, as I don’t think the staff prepared the music today.

 

Yoochun nodded his head, as he turned to the audience to invite them to clap their hands together.

 

Wasurenaide (please watch this from 1:11 onwards)

Kaze ni natte sotto tsutsumitai

I’ll become the wind and wrap gently around you

Kimi ga iru sekai ni sugu tonde yukitai

Right now, I want to fly to a world with you in it

Aitakute mo aitakute mo

Even though I want to see you so much, I miss you so much

Matteru kara tada wasurenaide

I’m waiting for you, don’t forget me

 

When Yunjae was singing that verse, the audience were singing along with me. His heart felt warm looking at this, however, he can’t deny how much he misses him, how much he wants to see him, and how he wishes that Yunho is alive. To avoid any tears spilled from his eyes, he looked up to the ceiling for a few seconds, then he could feel Yoochun's hand on his shoulder and squeeze it lightly to give some encouragement. Nodding his head lightly to Yoochun, we decided to perform the last song for his fan meeting.

 

Yoochun: Please enjoy our song, and we hope for those who are listening to this song tonight will have encouragement to never give up. As hope and dreams could be achieved if you keep walking on it and sharing t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter