Living Like A Dream

Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho POV

The time when I was conscious again, it was already night time. The only light that shone in the room was from the television. I groaned while I got up slowly and turned the light on. “Why did I pass out this time? Was it because I was too tired? But my heart ached whenever he was on the screen.” I shake my head to let go of the thoughts, while walking back to the couch, I accidentally bump into the pile of notes/books, and now the living room is a mess. “Ige mwoya!” I yelled in frustration, but still crouching down to slowly clean up the mess. And a photo slipped out from one of the books.

 

Taking the old photo, Yunho's eyes widened in surprise, “Isn’t this Kim YunJae, the singer? Why do I have his photo in here?” Flipping the photograph around to find a clue, and right on the bottom right on the picture there was a date and word written on it [26th of January: Birthday]. “Birthday? Who’s birthday? And it does not seem like a new picture. This picture was taken in a hotel room?” Yunho his laptop and started to search on Google to check on the image taken, to see if it was published before. But no matter how many times he searched, this picture was not found anywhere, as if this was taken privately. But why did the location feel so familiar…?

 

(Few hours back during the event that Yunjae attended)

Nobody POV

After he was done with his opening song, the lights on the stage were back, the audiences were still cheering up so loud for him. The MC entered the stage, “Give it up once again to Kim YunJae!” The staff are preparing the stage with chairs for both the MC and also him, while taking away the props for the earlier song. The MC ushered him to sit on the chair and turned back to the audience. “Before we move on to the next songs, we want to have a small talk session with Yunjae-ssi, as we all know that he is a rising star for ballad songs.” (A/N: from here onwards, the conversation will be as per below)

MC: So Yunjae-ssi, how are you feeling for today’s fan meeting? I heard that this will be your last fan meeting before you go for your break.

YunJae: First of all, Thank you for coming to this fan meeting. I never expected that so many people would be here today, to meet me and hear me sing. No words could describe how I'm feeling right now, there’s lots of different emotions, as I’m happy to be able to meet everyone today, however, I’m feeling sad as well, as we will not be able to meet like this for another half year.

 

MC: I’m 100% sure that all the fans will understand how you feel today, as they will be there for you and wait for your return. All of you will do that right?

Fans: NEEEEEE! We will wait for you forever. Saranghae, Kim Yun Jae!

YunJae eyes tears up as he hears the fans: Gomapsumnida, yeorobun. I will make sure to come back with songs that will make you proud of me.

MC: Ne, YunJae-ssi. I have few questions for you, which we have received from the fans here today. 1st Question, We noticed that the songs that you have composed or sung so far, always about love, memory, or waiting. They would like to know if you are singing/composing based on your experience or someone?

YunJae: I believe all my fans know the reason why I debuted as a singer before I made a promise with someone years back, to debut together as a group. I… no, we loved to sing and compose music together back then as a hobby. However, something big happened in between, that person… might not be here anymore.

He can feel himself on the verge of tears, but he holds it back.

YunJae: All I can say to all of you for now is, that person… is someone really special for me. One day, I hope to be able to tell you the story.

Fans chanting “Uljima! Uljima! Uljima! Gwenchana! Gwenchana! Gwenchana!”

MC: I believe the fans understand that and they will always be your number 1 supporters.

One of the staff came in and whispered to MC saying that the time is almost up and they only have 1 last time to ask for the 2nd question before Yunjae performed on the next song. The MC nodded and looked at YunJae.

MC: Before we moved on to the next song that will be performed by YunJae-ssi, the fans would like to know, what is the meaning of the next song that you will be performing?

YunJae: The song title is “Living Like A Dream”. It was based on a story where the lover is still stuck on the same cycle in the dream, living the life as if they are still together. To be exact, he is trapped inside his own dream. I hope you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter