Should I?

Last Time Destined Encounter
.....WOW.......I haven't updated......for a long time...*hides behind wall from angry mob SORRY!!! REALLY REALLY SORRY!!! OK NOW THAT IT'S SPRING BREAK FINALLY....I WILL UPDATE NO JOKE!! I WILL UPDATE!!!! T_T I LOVE YOU GUYS!! *sigh...I'm not that peppy today...so on to the chapter....
 
"Are you ready yet?!" Nicki sang dancing into the living room. "COMING!!!" you yelled while hopping around attempting to pull on your sock. "OOF!!' you plopped onto the bed in a tangled mess. Baekhyun looked up from his book and laughed. "Erm....a little help here?" you giggled wearily. Baekhyun reached over and pulled you up quickly kissing you on the head . "Where are you going anyways?" You smoothed out your shirt, "Just getting some wedding planning done..." you replied. Baekhyun reached out and gently tucked a strand of hair behind your ear, "So hard working...don't stress too much about it neh?" Baekhyun reminded you. You nodded, "Arasso don't worry about me oppa!" you quickly gave him a kiss before running off. As you walked into the living room you looked around, "Neh where's Nicki-YAHHHH!!" you screeched as Nicki jumped onto you tickling you.
 
"OI OI!!! YOU TOOK SO LONG!!" Nicki yelled tickling you. "It's not my fault!!!" you whined trying to swat the girl off of you. Luhan laughed "So..... how are you two friends again" You successfully shoved Nicki off of you as you were now tickling her, "Remind me...." you muttered as Nicki squirmed underneath you in a fit of giggles. You felt a pair of arms grip around your waist as Suho plucked you off of Nicki "Alright....that's enough kids..." Suho chuckled. You let out a huff of annoyance as Nick threw her arms around you in a bone crushing hug. You cracked a small smile as she began to drag you out the door. "Oh...Amanda?" "You turned, "Hm?" Kai grinned, "You're only wearing one sock...." "......oh..." 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"So how's all the planning going?" Hyunseung smiled as he sat down handing Nicki and you cups of coffee. "We got pretty much everything down except for the wedding cake..." you responded. "Can't find any?" Kiseop asked sitting down next to you. "More of none that we like...." Nicki sighed. Hyuna took off her earphones and leaned up against Hyunseung. "Hyunseung oppa owns a bakery...." "AISH! BABE!" Hyunseung covered his face. "Wait wait wait.....Hyunseung oppa....YOU BAKE!?" you exclaimed. Hyunseung slowly nodded causing everyone to burst out in a peal of laughter. "It's out man....well at least you don't have to hide the fact that you spend your weekends squeezing a pink icing bag...." Kiseop snorted. Hyunseung glared at him, "HEY BAKING IS MANLY I TELL YOU!!!" "Whatever you say~" you sang. "Fine....I was going to offer to make your wedding cakes but you know it's not manly anyways....."
 
 
You instantly threw yourself at Hyunseung gave you a skeptical look. "Pleaseeeee~~" you pouted. Hyunseung visibly softened at your aegyo. He smiled playfully ruffling your hair. "Arasso dreamer you know I'm joking." he laughed as you hugged him. Nicki bowed to Hyunseung in gratitude. "Ah~ finally done all the wedding planning thanks to you oppa." Nicki happily sighed. You sat back in your chair, "So last week I had the wedding photo shoot." Kiseop grinned, "How did it go?" You smiled softly. "I saw Soohyun oppa...." Hyuna gasped, "You're kidding! How?!" You sipped your coffee, "He was the photographer...." Hyunseung grinned, "Man I miss Soohyun....one of the most down to earth guys I've ever met..." Kiseop's brow creased in worry, "Wait what about Baekhyun?" 
 
"We had a bit of a misunderstanding but we're fine now." you smiled reassuringly. Everyone sighed in relief. You gripped your mug tightly, "Neh....I was thinking if I should invite Soohyun or not...." you softly murmured. Hyunseung shook his head, "Inviting your ex boyfriend to your wedding? Not a good idea.... it's like pouring gasoline over a fire..." Kiseop rolled his eyes, "Oh come on! They ended on good terms there's nothing going on!" "That doesn't matter! He's still her ex Baekhyun and Amanda already had an argument!" Hyunseung argued. "They've already resolved it! Soohyun is the past it's going to be ok!!" Kiseop shot back. "......The past?! Don't give me that! You don't even let go of the past! Remeber what happened?!" Hyunseung challenged. Kiseop's eyes flashed, "IT WAS MY FAVORITE FLUORESCENT LIME GREEN LIMITED EDITION CRAYON!" Kiseop yelled angrily.
 
"HEY YOU RIPPED MY 2NE1 POSTER!!! I THINK WE'RE EVEN!!!" Hyunseung argued. Hyuna tugged on your arm. "Hey I say it's up to you AND Baekhyun...I personally don't have any preference but what I say is that you should talk this out with Baekhyun oppa ." You smiled as you hugged her, "Thanks Hyuna!" Hyuna turned to look at Kiseop and Hyunseung who were still bickering, she shook her head amused, "Nothings changed ey?" Hyuna laughed. You giggled nodding. Nicki gently poked your cheek, "We better go now it's getting late." You nodded standing up, "Bye and Kiseop oppa! Thanks for volunteering to make the cakes!" you called Hyunseung waved a dismissal hand as he continued argueing with Kiseop.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"So you going to ask Baekhyun oppa?" Nicki asked. you fiddled around with your ring, "Eh....I don't know how he's going to react...." you sighed nervously. Nicki reached over to give you a small hug. "Remember come talk to me if you need to ok?" she said firmly. You nodded hesitantly. As you opened the door and walked in Nicki squealed. You turned to see Lay hugging and kissing her. "Well this is a disturbing sight..." Tao groaned covering his eyes. You jumped as you felt a hand snake its way around your waist. "See Lay I'm a lot more reserved." Baekhyun smiled as he gently kissed your forhead. "That's until they get to their bedroom...." Chanyeol snickered. "Y-YAH! IDIOT!!" Baekhyun yelled. You blushed as Baekhyun intertwined his fingers with yours. "Neh Baekhyun oppa can I talk to you....alone?" you murmured. Baekhyun looked worried, "Are you alright baby" You nodded before leading you off to your room. As you entered the room you sighed sitting down on the bed. Baekhyun sat down next to you gently rubbing your shoulders. "N-neh...oppa...for our wedding..." 
 
DUN DUN DUNN!! Sorry for the cliffhanger ;) But i promise you I won't make you wait long!!!! <3 <3 thank you so much!