Smooth sailing

Last Time Destined Encounter

I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SO LONG!! *le cries T_T I'm sorry....this chapter was harder to write cuz....well u'll see but...I really aplogize I've become lazy =3= NO *SLAPS MYSELF IN FACE I WILL CONCENTRATE AND BECOME.........the old me? Well....anyways sorry im rambling now but i hope you enjoy the chapter!

"Lay....he....he won't come out!" Kai managed to blurt out. "WHAT?!" you yelled only to have Baekhyun whispered nervously. Kai looked around hastily before grabbing Baekhyun's arm and gently taking your hand before pulling both of you away. Kai dabbed at the sweat forming around his neck, "Lay hyung is having the pre marriage anxiety....." Kai explained. "At a time like this.....have you tried talking to him? I mean you're married." Baekhyun pointed out. Kai shook his head, "My marriage took place in a hospital remember?" Kai reminded. Baekhyun slumped down onto his chair. "I'll go talk to him...." you softly spoke. "You think he'd listen?" Kai asked anxiously. "It's worth a try...." you nervously laughed. Baekhyun leaned over and kissed your cheek, "Good luck dreamer..." he whispered. You smiled as Kai grinned opening the door for you. As you stepped in you gently closed the door, "Lay oppa?" you softly said. 

"Here...." a voice weakly called from behind the curtains. You gently pulled the curtain back to reveal Lay slumped down on a chair. Visible beds of sweat were rolling down his forehead his face pale. You wrinkled your nose, "You still look handsome. " you smiled hoping to get a smile in reply. To your relief Lay looked up with a weak smile, "You look great as well." he said. You pulled up a chair and sat down in front him. "Oppa what's wrong?" you softly said. Lay looked down at his feet and sighed, "It's just that....I don't know...I'm scared...." he admitted softly. You looked up at him, "Of what?" Lay sighed, "I know I've been with Nicki for a long time.... but the thought of soon becoming married with her.....what if I'm a terrible husband? What if I mess up? I don't know what I'd do if I ever make Nicki cry...." Lat ook a deep breath. You took a sigh of relief. "Oppa saying all this just proved that you truly are the man for Nicki." you smiled. Lay looked up with a confused look, "What?" "You worry that you're not going to do well for her. You're scared that you're going to mess up. You want the very best for her." you smiled.

Lay nodded, "Of course I want the best for her I love her." Lay softly said. You stood up and held out your hand, "Now go out there and get married!" you sang. Lay looked up at the clock, "We still have an hour...." he chuckled. You sheepishly scratched your head, "Ooops~" you giggled. "But anyways I'm going to go back to Nicki now." you stood up. "Amanda?" You turned to see a smilling Lay. "Thanks." You grinned, "No problem." you turned and walked out, as soon as you stepped out you were instantly attacked. "SO SO?! HOW DID IT GO?!" "IS THE WEDDING STILL HAPPENING?!" "I GOT THIS NEW TIE ALL FOR THIS WEDDING!" You felt a pair of arms pull you away. You looked up to see Lay grinning down at you. "Hyung!" Kai gasped. "Guys guys.... calm down it's still going to happen." Lay announced. Everyone cheered. Tao wiped the sweat off his neck, "Good so this tie will come to good use." he chuckled. "Nice job working your magic Amanda." Luhan gave you a thumbs up. Baekhyun leaned down and gently kissed your cheek, "I knew you could do it." he softly murmured. You smiled, "Because you convinced me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You ready Nicki?" you smiled fixing Nicki's viel. Nicki smiled, "I'd be nervous wreck if you weren't by my side." she giggled. You smiled handing Nicki her bouquet. The bouquet consisted of baby's breath surrounding pale pink and white peonies. You sighed as you stepped back and looked Nicki up and down, "Wow you look so mature and beautiful...." you grinned. Nicki smiled and reached out patting your shoulder. You reached over and pulled the curtain aside. A soft music started playing as Nicki gently stepped out. You walked out  and began walking next to her. You looked up and smiled at the guys in the audience. Kris gave you a thumbs up as you smiled. You turned to look at Nicki who had a shy smile on her face as her gaze was fixated on Lay. "go get em!" you whispered to Nicki as you walked over to join the other bridesmaids. Lay nervously smiled as he stepped up to the podium. "I would first like to thank you all for coming today. As you all know it's a really special day for me and my beautiful wife to be-" Lay looked up and smiled affectionately at Nicole. A chorus of awes and murmurs of appreciation was heard throughout the crowd. Lay began to smile more relaxed.

"But before the ceremony starts my best man Kim Jongin has a few words to say. Polite applause echoed around as Kai smiled stepping up. "Yixing and I along with the rest of the group go way back to our elementary school days. I still remember seeing this little boy sitting underneath a tree lost in a daze to which a bright starry eyed boy came up to him and smiled offering his hadn. That starry eyed boy was named Zhang Yixing. That little boy was lonely and isolated but that was until the starry eyed boy said a simple hi and introduced himself." Kai paused to smile at Lay. "Soon I was introduced to 10 other boys and.....at tha ttime...my future wife..." Kai softly said. You smiled as you gave Kai a small thumbs up. Kai's finger crossed over to play with his wedding ring. "Yixing is an honest, charming, and pure man just before the wedding he was worried that he wasn't going to be a good husband to Nicole." Kai turned to look at Nicole who's eyes widened. "Yixing you have been an amazing friend all these years and I've seen the way you treat Nicole....I know for a fact that you deserve her. Nicole Chua is a beautiful and intelligent young woman who's made the right choice. Congratulation Yixing and Nicole."

Kai grinned as he stepped off the podium. Thunderious applause echoing around. You turned to look at Nicki, "Go on up there." you smiled. Nicki giggled nodding. Nicki's dad gently took her hand and gently led her to the podium. You glanced over to the audience to spot Nicki's mom quietly wiping a tear away. Nicki took a deep breath, "I still remember the very first moment I laid eyes on Yixing.....Instantly I was drawn to him and never in my life would I have imagined this day to even happen." Nicki looked up at Lay who flushed red. "I know I'm always seen as the most cheerful and carefree girl people would know. This marriage is ahuge step in my life and I could never be more happier to know that soon I'm going to share this life with the man I love ...." Nicki looked up over at you. "My maid of honor Amanda Lin is going to say some words. " Polite applause rang out. You felt someone hold your hand. You looked up to see Baekhyun smilling at you, "I love you dreamer....." he whispered. 

Yehet!!!!! Don't worry guys I won't make you wait long next chapter is definately the wedding!!!!!! <3 I love you all so much!!