Bouquet

Last Time Destined Encounter

Ahhh!!! So sorry haven't updated in like 4 days I've been busy working on my new fanfics T_T Forgives me!! Don't worry I haven't forgotten about you gusy!! <3

"I love you dreamer...." Baekhyun whispered. You smiled as you shyly made your way up to the podium. You took a deep breath , "Nicole Chua .....what words come to my mind? Sweet....nice....cheerful...and beautiful. When I was 17 I applied for a job to be a live in housekeeper for 12 crazy, rowdy.... and wonderful guys." You paused to see the smiling faces. You smiled and continued, "I never thought that applying for this job would lead me to meeting not only.....my future husband but a truly special and a treasured friend." You looked over at Nicki who had a huge smile on her face. "I never had a really good past and I certainly didn't expect my future to be good either. At a young age I was orphaned and I had lost all hope. It was a struggle for me to be happy or even...smile. It wasn't until I met these 13 people that I genuinly smiled. I couldn't have picked a better time even if I tried...I love Nicole Chua and I wish the happy couple all the best. Thank you all for teaching me how to genuinly smile again." You took a deep breath as you finished.

A thunder of applauses were heard as yous tepped off. " Beautiful speech..I knew you could do it!" Nicki smiled at you. You giggled, "Psh it's your time to shine now." The officiant smiled as Nicki and Lay turned towards each other. "I would like to thank you all for joining us on this day of celebrating the happy couple's day." the officiant stopped and smiled at Nicki looking on with great pride. "I'm not only standing here today as the officiant.....but also as the very....very proud father of my beautiful daughter." You felt your heart soften as Nicki reached out to pat her fathers' hand. Lay reached out and gently took boh of Nicki's hands and smiled. The officiant grinned, "Zhang Yixing do you promise to treat Nicole Chua with respect and kindess. And lover he until death?" Lay smiled looking into Nicki's eyes, "I do." The officiant smiled before turning to look at Nicki, "Nicole Chua do you promise to treat Zhang Yixing with respect and kindness and love him until death?" Nicki blushed, "I do." she softly whispered.

"Zhang Yixing will you please slip the ring onto Nicole Chua's finger?" Lay gently took the silver ring gently sliding it onto her finger. 

"I now pronounce you husband and wife you may now kiss the bride." You looked over to the audience when you saw Chanyeol secretly recording. You bit your lip to keep from laughign out loud. Lay gently bent down pressing his lips onto Nicki's. The audience cheered loudly as they broke apart. Suddenly Xiumin and Kai ran foward throwing flower petals into the air as the orchestra started playing. You suddenly felt an arm snake around your waist. You turend to see Baekhyun smiling down at you. "Next is us dreamer...." he whispered. You smiled, "Yea..." "AMANDA~~~~" you squeaked as massive arms wrapped around you, "THAT SPEECH! THAT SPEECH IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!!!" Kris laughed hugging you. You widened your eyes at the unusual personality Kris was displaying and quite frankly it was a little frightening. "Alright who gave him the red wine?" D.O joked. Kris laughed letting you go, "Nah I'm just really happy." "Noona~ that was an amazing speech! I could feel the love~ Oh ya it made Tao cry~~" Sehun snickered. "I WAS NOT! THERE WAS A .....BUT IN MY EYE!" Tao protested. 

You looked looked over at Tao's puffy red eyes, "Yep.....A really really big bug..." you giggled. "AMANDA!!!" you turned to see Nicki running over to you. She wore a pale blue dress that had an airy feel to it.

You stumbled as she tackled you, "Yes Mrs. Zhang?" you smirked as she blushed. She gently tugged your arm, "Come on! I want you to meet my parents." You raised your eyebrow in surprise, "Woah woah wait WHAT?!" you cried as Nicki pulled you along. "Mom! Dad! " A short slender woman turned around and smiled, "Wah! My beautiful daughter!" Nicki's mom embraced her. Nicki smled, "Mom, dad I'd like you to meet my friend Amanda Lin." You bowed, "Hello..." you shlyl said. Mrs. Chua smiled warmly, "No need to be so polite dear I've heard so much about you." You gave Nicki a look. She smirked. Mr. Chua smiled gently patting your shoulder, "I heard that you're getting married soon." "Neh~" you softly said. "I'm glad Nicole asked me to e your officiant I was overjoyed." You raised your eyebrow at Nicole, "Wait...I thought Baekhyun oppa....-" Nicki shook her head, "It's the least I can do for you. You always help me and have always been there for me for so long." You hugged Nicki, "Aw thanks~" Suddenly Lay appeared wrapping his arm around Nicki's waist.

You smiled, "Treat her well oppa!" you reminded. Lay laughed, "You don't need to remind me that's one thing I'll NEVER forget." Nicki blushed as Lay kissed her cheek. Mr. Chua smiled clapping his hand on Lay's shoulder, "We are happy to have you as an addition to our family Yixing." he beamed proudly. "Just a note but we're open for grandkids~ So you better get on it!" Mrs. Chua winked. You laughed. "MOM!!" Nicki yelled looking mortified. Lay's ears turned red as he looked off to the side awkwardly. You smiled as you saw Na Eun you took notice as her arm linked around a tall slender man's. Na eun beamed, "Amanda I'd like you to meet my-" "Taemin oppa?!" you grinned. Taemin looked at you carefully then suddenly snapped his fingers, "Amanda! I remember you. You were with the guys at the party." You smiled nodding. Na Eun looked up at Taemin, "Oppa you've met before?"

You nodded, " 5 years ago I went with the guys and Nicki to a party Taemin threw." Taemin grinned, "Time flies by doesn't it? You don't look like you've aged at all but then again that's no surprise. Though your looks have matured." Taemin laughed. You smiled, " I could say the same to you." Your eyes traveled down to Na eun and Taemin's linked arms, "Are you two dating?" you asked. Na eun shook her head, "We got married a few months ago." You smiled, "Ah so still newlyweds....congratulations!" Taemin looked down as your ring glittered. "Wait are you married?" Taemin asked shocked. You laughed shaking your head, "No engaged but soon getting married." Taemin smiled, "Who's the lucky man?" You flushed, "Baekhyun oppa...." Na eun stared up at Taemin, "Oppa you catch on slow...." she mumbled. Taemin sheepishly scratched his head, "Heyyyy not my fault Kai hasn't been keeping me up to date!" he protested.

Suddenly a slight tapping sound was made on the microphone. Everyone turned to face the poduim. Lay and Nicki smiled, "I know it's a tradition for the bride to throw the bouquet and see who it gets to randomly....but I want to do something different." Nicki looked up at Lay who smiled back. "......I'm not sure if all of you know but my maid of honor Amanda Lin is soon getting married and...I want to give her my bouqet as a gift." You widened your eyes as Nicki turned towards you. As you caught it everyone cheered. "You sly fox" you laughed as Nicki winked at you. You felt an arm wrap around your waist you turned to see Baekhyun. Baekhyun smiled as he leaned down and kissed you. A chorus of awes were heard throughout the audience but a barely audible voice was heard.

".......Ehhh such PDA noona.... "

Hehehehe awww Sehun oppa don't like pda? XD Reminds me of him covering his eyes during Hyunseung and HyunA's now performance XD BUT ANYWAYS how did you guys like it? :P Expect more!!!!  The next chapter until then I LOVE YOU ALL

 
.