Now or Never?

Last Time Destined Encounter
A week....non updating....and last chapter i promised id update soon.... T_T FORGIVES ME!!! T_T IM SO SORRY!! .....have a moment of silence for my failure....................oki onto the chapter XD
 
"N-neh oppa....f-for our wedding..." you hesitantly murmured. Baekhyun hugged you closer, "Hm continue?" he encouraged. "I-I was wondering if it'll be okay to-" "OH MY GOSH BAEK!!! CHEN BROKE YOUR WATCH!!" Sehun whined as he ran in. Baekhyun blinked slowly when he suddenly leapt up, "WHICH ONE?!" he yelled. Sehun whimpered as he hid behind you, "T-The silver one...." he slowly whispered. Baekhyun's face darkened as he stormed out. You sighed throwing a glance back at Sehun. "You couldn't have picked a better time!?" you huffed annoyed. Sehun sheepishly scratched his head, "Didn't tell him yet?" You shook your head in defeat. 
 
Sehun reached over and ruffled your hair comforting you, "Don't worry noona." Sehun soothed. You gave him a small smile when you suddenly looked up. "Wait....Sehun-ah.... you said the watch is silver?" Sehun nodded. "....By any chance did the watch have black background with white numbers?" Sehun nodded again. You groaned, "Yup there goes my 1 year anniversary gift...." "AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" a high pitch scream was emitted jolting you and Sehun up. "Oh ....." you mumbled running out with Sehun following close by. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"I SWEAR! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!!" Chen pleaded as he backed up agains the couch in fear. Baekhyun cracked his knuckles growling. "Come on Baek he said he was sorry...." Xiumin soothed attempting to make his way over to them. Baekhyun held up his hand, "Stay out of this hyung....." Baekhyun grunted annoyed. Chen hid behind D.O in fear "I'm sorry....." he whimpered. "Sorry?.......SORRY!? THAT WAS THE 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY GIFT AMANDA GAVE ME AND NOW LOOK!" Baekhyun fumed angrily. At that moment you ran in with Sehun. Tao grabbed your hand, "Amanda! You have to do something Baekhyun hyung is scary...." Tao begged with pleading eyes. You gently smoothed out Tao's hair trying to calm the frantic panda.
 
Nicki ran over and pulled your hand,"You have to go stop Baekhyun before he kills Chen oppa!" "HELP ME!~" Chen yelled as he raced around the living room with Baekhyun chasing him. As Baekhyun sped past you you quickly latched yourself onto him tightly. Almost instantly Baekhyun stopped chasing Chen. "Calm down...." you breathed. Baekhyun sighed reluctantly. He reached over and gently squeezed your hand, "Sorry about the gift baby...." Baekhyun muttered. You smiled gently kissing the top of his messy hair. "It's ok I'm not mad at you." you assured. Chen stepped forward, "I'm really sorry Baekhyun......I'll replace it I promise though it won't be the same ....." Chen said apologetically.
 
Baekhyun slowly nodded with a small smile, "I'd like that ....sorry about flying out at you like that Chen.....I haven't been having the greatest day....Let's just hope it won't get any worst." Baekhyun said. "...........Uh oh......." you mumbled. "Hm did you say something?" Baekhyun turned to look at you. You quickly shook your head, "I-It's nothing....." you stuttered. "Oh....ok....oh ya! Weren't you about to tell me something?" Baekhyun asked. You froze, "Uh ya....about that eh....." you looked around desperate for help. Lucky for you though around desperate for help. Lucky for you though though Kai stepped in, "Amanda! You promised that you'll help me with my uh...music....ya! music!" You inwardly face palmed. Everyone knew that Kai is the worst liar around. Baekhyun looked surprised. "Music? I didn't know you played an instrument Kai......" "I don't- I mean I do ....wha-?" Kai looked lost.
 
"For his dancing.....I'm helping him with some music for his dance...." you stepped in helping Kai. Baekhyun nodded slowly, "Well ok then....have fun." Baekhyun smiled pulling you in for a kiss. After Baekhyun walked out of the room all eyes focussed on you. "You can't hide it forever...." D.O reasoned. You sighed sitting down, "Yeah yeah I know...." You haven't told him yet?" Lay asked. You shook your head burying your face into your hands, "People's timing weren't great today." you muttered glancing over at Sehun and Chen. Sehun and Chen held up their hands in an apologetic manner. "I'll tell him by the end of the day...." you swallowed nervously , "Hopefully." you added. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"No.....no....not yet...." you struggled against Kris and Suho's grip, "Oh come on! You keep stalling Amanda it's now or never!" Suho reasoned tugging you over to Baekhyun's room. "I choose never!" you squeaked as they pulled you along. " Take it back....never isn't an option." Kris chuckled. You took that chance to slip out of their grasp and ran off, "YAH!" Kris and Suho exclaimed chasing after you. "Quick! Hide me!!!" you quickly hid behind Luhan and Sehun. "Noona what's wrong?" Sehun whispered to you. You pouted, "I'm not ready to tell Baekhyun oppa yet....." you whispered back. "I KNOW YOU'RE HERE AMANDA!!!" Kris's deep voice boomed. "AH!" you exclaimed as you turned around getting ready to run you felt a hand grab you. You turned to see Luhan smirking at you. You pouted, "Xiao Lu oppa! Help me out!" you pleaded.
 
With a triumphant smirk Luhan lifted you up and slung you over his shoulder. "KYA!" you squealed. "NO! Let me goooooo!" you pleaded. Luhan shook his head, "Nope you're going to have to face him sooner or later!" Everyone watched amused as Luhan carried you off. "Well....that was the appropriate thing to do..." Xiumin mumbled. "I must say one thing about Amanda though...." Nicki suddenly smirked, "That though....." she sang. Everyone burst out into laughter. 
 
XD Sorry about the last part i had to add it in spite of my friend XD She always says that to me and vice versa XD LOVE YOU~~ ANYWAYSS i love you guys so much!!!