I'm Sorry

Last Time Destined Encounter
......IT'S BEEN TOO LONG!!!! I AM SO SORRY!!! T_T *sigh...and i check and i lost no subscribers.....you guys are too much...... Thank you so much! I LOVE YOU GUYS!! T_T
 
"Amanda?....." a soft low voice was heard from outside the door. No reply.... The door opened slowly with Chanyeol quietly sneaking in. You were on the floor curled up asleep as you had previously cried yourself to sleep. Chanyeol sighed eyes filled with pity. He bent down and gently lifted you up on to the bed. He gently pulled a blanket over you. "Night Amanda....." Chanyeol whispered before leaving the room. "How is she?" D.O asked worriedly. Chanyeol heaved a sigh, "She's asleep now." " Is noona and Baekhyun going to be ok?" Sehun asked the question on everyone's mind. Nicki hugged Lay tightly as he bent down to kiss her attempting to comfort her. Suho folded his arms as he sat back. "Baek's not unreasonable he'll come back to his senses....." Suho nervously smiled. But everyon knew that Baekhyun was extremely stubborn. 
 
Baekhyun yawned as he looked down at his phone, "1 am" After taking a break and calming down Baekhyun had come back. Baekhyun gently pushed open the apartment's door not wanting to wake anyone up. Baekhyun quickly walked down the hall towards your room. He placed his hand on the door knob when he suddenly stopped. His fingers hesitated but he pushed it open. Baekhyun felt guilt creep in as he saw you asleep curled up on the bed. He gently pulled the blanket up covering your exposed arms. He sat down on the bed and watched your peaceful sleeping face listening to your steady breathing. He reached out and tucked a loose strand of hair behind your ear. Baekhyun softly smiled as he leaned down giving you a kiss on the cheek. A part of Baekhyun wanted to lie down next to you and to snuggle you but he knew that it wouldn't be a good idea. With a sigh Baekhyun climbed off the bed and walked over to the couch lying down on it. "I love you...." Baekhyun whispered but as expected only silence greeted him. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
You blinked your eyes as the sun peeked through the blinds. You turned around in hopes of seeing a head of messy brown hair poking out from underneath the sheets....but the pillow was cold and untouched. You slid off the bed shivering at the cold sensation. As you walked over to the washroom you saw the familiar brown hair poking out from underneath the blanket on the couch. A tinge of guilt crept into you but you shook it off and went to take a shower. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"Morning!" Xiumin happily sang chewing a steamed bun. You wearily smiled back at him. Baekhyun glanced up at you but you quickly looked away. Noticing the awkward tension Luhan cleared his throat. "Erm..... Amanda there's fruits in the kitchen...you should eat.....some..." Luhan trailed off awkwardly. You shot him a grateful smile. "Thanks Luhan oppa.... I'll go make a fruit salad...." you mumbled walking off. Lay gave Baekhyun a reproachful look. Baekhyun shrank back stuffing a piece of toast into his mouth. You slowly sliced the fruits as your mind wandered off somewhere the sharp tip of the knife had cut your finger. You winced holding onto your finger. Annoyed at your clumsy action you quickly bandaged it and walked out. 
 
"Hey Amanda did you se-MMPH!" D.O quickly slapped his hand over Chen's mouth as you stormed pass everyone and slammed the door shut. Everyone turned to look at Baekhyun. Baekhyun sighed standing up, "Ok ok! I got it...I'll go talk to her..." he muttered. As soon as Baekhyun was out of ear shot Kai leaned over to Sehun. "20 dollars he's gonna screw it up..." Sehun grinned and shook Kai's hand, "Deal!" Luhan leaned over to D.O " I'm betting on Sehun..." D.O shook his head, "Kai's going to win this time...." Luhan slapped a 20 dollar bill on the table smirking at D.O who smirked back. ".....Idiots...." Kris muttered before drinking his coffee.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"Aish....." you muttered frustrated as you angrily threw your broken phone onto the ground. "Today is not my day..." you growled throwing yourself onto the bed. You looked up to see Baekhyun on the couch reading a book. You sighed standing up and walked over to the door when you felt a hand grab your hand. You squeaked in surprise as Baekhyun pulled you down onto his lap. Baekhyun gently wrapped his arms around your waist. "What...." you mumbled. Baekhyun sighed leaning forward gently burying his face nuzzling your neck ,"Babe I'm sorry...." Baekhyun whispered. You relaxed a bit but kept your mouth shut. "I...I shouldn't have overreacted like that...." Baekhyun continued. "Then why?...." you asked. 
 
Baekhyun closed his eyes, "I didn't want to lose you....I was afraid...I'm not good enough for you....but you know that I love you right?" Baekhyun's voice muffled against your neck.
You couldn't help but smile as you gently leaned back against him. "Oppa....it's me who should be sorry...in fact really I don't deserve you...but I want you to know I'll never ever leave you for anyone or anything...I love you..." you said softly. Baekhyun gently turned you around and he leaned forward kissing you. You smiled as you gently wrapped your arms around him pulling him closer. Baekhyun grinned, " You know I don't think I can go through a day without kissing you..." he smiled nuzzling you. You flushed, "Sweet talker..." you muttered. Baekhyun stood up brushing himself off before reaching out to pull you onto your feet. "Come on let's go get you a new phone...clumsy..." Baekhyun chuckled kissing you on the side of your head. You pursed your lips pouting.
 
"It wasn't me!!!" you grumbled. Baekhyun shook his head as you and him walked out to the living room. Chen grinned as he saw you and Baekhyun holding hands. "I'm guessing things are settled now" Baekhyun nodded happily. Sehun smirked as he held out his hand to Kai who begrudgingly handed him a 20 dollar bill. Luhan smirked at D.O who tossed him a 20 dollar bill. You raised your eyebrows, "....again?" you sighed. Xiumin nodded, "They'll never learn..." You suddenly felt something getting pulled over your head. You looked up at Baekhyun as he placed a beanie on your head. "Come on ...you need to get a new phone." Baekhyun smiled. Suho suddenly stood up and walked over "Here Amanda..." Suho grinned as he handed you a brand new phone. You widened your eyes, 'What? No...I can't accept this...." you stammered. Suho turned to look at Sehun and Tao who looked guilty. "Erm.....we might...have....accidentally...." Tao started. "Dropped ....your phone into the toilet..." Sehun finished. ".....Guys...come here for just a second..." "....YAH! OWWWW!!!" "NOONA!! I'M SORRY!!!!" 
 
...OH BOY what did Amanda do this time to the poor maknae's XD Hehehehe poor kids anyways hope you liked this chapter!!! <3 <3