II : Angel's voice in the morning

Look Around You !

" They needed each other. The older (..) needed someone for caring him, protecting him. (..) And the other needed someone who can change him (..),who can supporting him and his stupid personnality. That was all they needed, a perfect love. "

Song : Lonely + What Can I do ? - MoA's english cover

 

____________________________________________________

"Hi, Yoseob."

Yoseob didn't look at the man in front of him. He didn't want to, actually he didn't want to talk to anyone. And, this man pissed him off. Just by looking at him, he knew that he was a stupid player. First, in streets, he has got angry at him, and now he acted like nothing hapenned. Player, stupid, rich, spoiled rotten, he guessed just by looking at him. He hated that kind of men, who didn't care of people whom they played. They just wanted to satisfy their pleasure, only that. He hated them so much. 

" You're cute. "

Yoseob looked up, angry. 'How can he act like that ? , I know what's in your mind !' he thought.

" What do you want ? Who are you ? " Yoseob said angrily.

" Oh now, you don't need to know."

" So I don't need to talk to you. Go away, I'll definitely not make apologizes for Tuesday, go to hell ! "

" Eh, you don't need to be angry ! "

" Oh, you seems good to understand when people are angry, or not in the mood to talk. Why don't you go to see that instead of annoying me, huh ? "

Doojoon smirked. 'Cute. He is cute when he is angry. ' Yoseob saw that smirk, he hated this. He stood up, leaving the smirker alone. He glanced at HyunSeung who nodded. HyunSeung walked to Yoseob's table, took his plate and gave it to a waiter " Wash that " he said. He walked back behind the bar, Doojoon was there beside Junhyung. He smirked, confused HyunSeung and Junhyung looked at each other.

" You pissed him off, don't you ? I saw him. What did you tell him ? And what the are you thinking ? " HyunSeung said, a bit worried and a bit angry.

" Why are you angry ? Don't worry, it's gonna be fun. " Doojoon said while smirking.

" I am, idiot ! Don't dare hurt him. What's your plan. "

" Do you know SRL ? "

" No, what's that ? SRL ? " HyunSeung asked, confused.

" Spiying, Rescuing and Loving. " Junhyung answered. " In 3 phases, of course. " he continued.

" What's the first phase ? What are you going to do ? "

" Oh, oh, oh ! You'll see that ! Bye " Doojoon said as he waved at the two men, leaving the bar.

" Yoon Doojoon ! I repeted, don't hurt him ! It's gonna be bad for you ! Where are you going ? Y-" He didn't finish because Doojoon already left. Junhyung chuckled, again.

" Don't worry, Seung. It's gonna be okay, I know him well. "

" I hope for you two. If he's hurt, I'm gonna kill him and you by the way. "

Junhyung smiled as he took HyunSeung's hand making the barman blushed. He knew that even HyunSeung said that, he couldn't. HyunSeung knew that too, he was just too shy for admit it. They knew that they needed each other. The older, barman, needed someone for caring him, protecting him. Of course, he had Yoseob Yoseob who always protected him for the two past years. But step by step, he understood that Yoseob was a little bird flying elsewhere, wandering the streets as soon as he could. HyunSeung knew that, and he couldn't hate Yoseob for that, he couldn't blame for having a hard past. He found Junhyung, a bad guy who actually hied his sadness behind his behave of bad guy. And the other needed someone who can change him, and not let him be the person he was. Rude, dangerous, crazy. He needed someone who can supporting him and his stupid personnality. After all theses years of debauchery, he found HyunSeung in a park, singing. It's his voice who woke up from the nightmare he was living. His voice, his face reassured him. This face, unexpressive but hidded a person with a big warm heart who will be alway here for him, even in the worst of the situation, even if Junhyung became mad and even if he was drunk. HyunSeung let him cry on his shoulder, and HyunSeung confort him. They needed each other. Even if one of them said anything, they knew that they couldn't separate. That was all they needed, a perfect love.

__________________________________________________

Doojoon saw him as he went ouf of the bar. He was sitting on a bench, alone with his eyes closed. Since it was summer, the weather was good and the sun hasn't yet disappeared. Doojoon found him beautiful, just like that. He wondered to himself what this boy did to him. The last rays of sun dazzled his face and a light evening mist, Yoseob deep breath. Doojoon found him beautiful, again. 'Little boy, have you done to me ? Why am I here ? Stalking you ? Aish..' Doojoon thought. He waited until the sun disappeared. Suddenly, Yoseob stood up and the older followed him, intentionally. First, he thought Yoseob would go to his house and he was a little impatient to see in which house Yoseob lived. But instead, he went to the metro and he stayed in it, sitting while looking at a window. Finally, he stood up but instead of leaving the station, he only took the one who was going in the opposite direction. Doojoon was confused, did the boy saw him ? No, he was sure he didn't see him. He looked at his watch, 00h22. He remembered he didn't take his day, and he have to leave. A heart against, he leaved the boy alone and went to his house.  He woke up every hour for the rest of the night. At 7 a.m, he couldn't take it anymore, he decided to leave. Worried, he went to the metro. His eyes widden when he saw him. Yoseob on a bench, asleep. First, he laughed at the situation. Then he started to think 'Did he spend his night here ? Did he have a house ?' The sun raised up and Yoseob started to wake up. He rubbed his eyes as he stood up. Doojoon hid and followed Yoseob. There was already a lot of people in streets. The two of us walked a bit then the blond stopped at a well-known place in Seoul. He took a little bag from his pocket and placed it in front of him. And the magic began as Yoseob started singing.

Doojoon stayed at his place for a long time. His ears listened an angel. He was amazed by his voice. This song just made him want Yoseob even more, he wanted his boy beside him, he wanted kissing his lips, he wanted to hold his hands and hug him. But he knew that will be not easy, because Yoseob wasn't easy to get. He had to stalk Yoseob, he needed to know everything about his life, his past. He needed to know the boy's weaknesses. His phone rang.

" Yeah ?" said Doojoon, back to reality.

" Doojoon ! Do you know what time is it ? Where the are you ? Do you remembered you have a meeting with the girl's parents ? " Junhyung's voice at the end of the phone seemed upset. Doojoon looked at this watch. ', it's already 9:06 a.m ! How long have I been here ?' he thought.

" I'm sorry, Jun. I'm coming, just said to the customers that I will be here in several minutes ! I'm coming as fast as I can ! " He hung up. And he walked to his office, leaving this boy singing.

Yoseob smiled as he saw Doojoon walk away. 'Finally, he stopped following me. Stupid, he is stupid. I saw, Mister without a name. Don't dare followed him again.' Yoseob thought.

This case gave him a headache. He wondered how he could get out this girl of this mess. 'She is 12 years old, how could she be rapped ? And since when teenagers go out at night ? And how the could she drunk at 12 ? 'Why did I accept this ?' Doojoon thought as he ran his hand through his hair. Someone knocked at his door.

" Come in. "

" You called us ? "

Doojoon looked up. And he remembered.

" Ah, yes, take a sit, and Mr I-don't-know-who-you-are-but-welcome " smiled Doojoon as the two men sat. He held out his hand to the two men who shook it vigorously.

"  It's been a long time, Doojoon. You looked tired and old. When do you find a girl ? Looks like it's been a long time you didn't do it. " laughed at Doojoon. He continued as he patted the other's shoulder. "Oh and this is KyuHyun my assistant and my student. "

" Screw you, Siwon. I'll give you work, don't irritate or I'll ask to someone else. Oh,and I didn't know you took students. "

" I laughed, Doojoon, you're definitely too stressed. It's only him. He came to me, I accepted it. So, what do you need ? Do you want me to find a girl for you ? " Siwon smirked. Doojoon glanced angrily at him, Siwon laughed again and said " Okay, okay, relax man. What's the deal ? "

" I need you. I want you to find everything you can about someone. "

" Who ? "

" Yang Yoseob. "

" Everything I can ? What does this mean ? "

" It means, I want to know his past, his family, his house. All. " Doojoon pronounced his last word stronger than the others.

" Why ? "

" You don't need to know. You can find him at -random name- place. If he's not here, call me. "

SiWon nodded as he began to stand up. Before close the door, he said :

" Oh, it's gonna be cheap because you looks like older than me. You're pa-the-tic, Doojoon "

" SCREW YOU ! " responded Doojoon as Siwon closed the door, laughing at him.

Doojoon looked at the window. He smiled. 'Be ready, Yoseob. It'll be more interesting in few. Just wait and see. " He smirked and went back to his work.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TADA :D

Is this enough ? ^^' I feel like it's not enough ><'
Oh, and I decided to only put "Look around you" in the first chapter and the last. It will be easier :)

I put a little JunSeung, because I was in the mood and I just watched fancams from United Cube Concert, those JunSeung were awesome :D I really wanted to be there >< I'm frustrated.

I also put Siwon and KyuHyun as private investigators if you guys didn't understand this ^^ They looks creepy and like martens, in my mind ^^ And TOP in the first chapter, it wasn't easy to choose someone who looks enough ert, but I thought that TOP looks like a bad guy, so I choosed him. And he will be in the futur chapters like Siwon and Kyu' :)

Thanks for subscribing ♥ and also waiting for updates~~~
(sorry for grammar errors..)
The 3rd chapter will be update tomorrow if all goes well n____n

PREVIEW :

" Man, if I knew I was going to discover all this things about your man. Seriously, where did you find that guy ? How can a person can have all this past and live normally ? "

" Just give me the paper ! "

" I hadn't find everything about him, you know. Some pages were white or they weren't there anymore. Do you to know more ? "

" Yeah. "

" It'll take a little bit longer, so. "

* name * stood up, and opened the door. He said :

" Be careful with this man. I'm sure there is something else about him that isn't good. "

" Something dangerous ? "

" No. Something hard to live with. "

___________________________

I guess you already know who talked to who. Kkkk >:D

Love, from Author-ssi ♥