XIV : Gone.

Look Around You !

" This stupid little question.This stupid little question that made his heart was beating fast, so fast that he felt that his body could not stand it. The question that made ​​him want to flee to the end of the world, to run so far, so fast that time itself would not be able to catch him. "


Song : When You're Gone - Avril Lavigne
 

_______________________________________________

 

Saturday afternoon. HyunSeung decided to go outisde, and as Yoseob spent all his day outside, walking nowhere, he decided to stay with him. It was a pretty day, the sun was shining high in the sky, a perfect day for having a date. But unfortunately, Junhyung had to work. HyunSeung didn't stop sulking, blowing and refusing everything Yoseob proposed. The blond sighed.  

" HyunSeung, stop sulking. " HyunSeung pouted. " He work, that's not his fault. Don't blame him. You can go out with him another day. "

" But I wanted to go today.. And you, what about Doojoon ? I thought he would follow you. "

" Uh..Oh..He..I.. Hum..Look at that pretty store ! " Yoseob blushed. He couldn't help blushing when he thought about Doojoon, or when he thought of the kiss they shared.

" Why are you red ? Something happened ? Are you sick ? " HyunSeung asked, wondering why his junior suddenly blushed. He never blushed before.

" Oh my! Look at that, HyunSeung ! Isn't that cute ?" Yoseob tried to avoid the question.

" You flee my question. What scared you ? This isn't your usual. Where are your pride ? Tell me ! It will not kill you !"

" And that, it's cute too ? Don't you think ? Oh, we kissed last night. And that, aigoo ! All these cute things. " Yoseob said, a bit quickly.

" YOU KISSED ?! Oh my..god. How ? When ? Why ? Oh god.. " HyunSeung's jaw dropped, he praticully dropped.

" Yah ! Don't say it too loud ! " Yoseob said as he put his hand on HyunSeung's hand. He was red as a tomato. " By the way, I need to talk to you about something. "

" Come on, you'll tell me everything while drinking a hot cacao ! " HyunSeung pushed Yoseob's hand and drew him to a café.

" HyunSeung. That is corny, old-fashioned and girly. Seriously. " Yoseob rolled his eyes as HyunSeung asked a tea and a hot cacao.

" No, that what people do when they are friends. "

" Huh, no. "

" Oh, shut up. Tell me everything ! I want to know, all ! Do not try to remove details or.. " HyunSeung said, excited.

" Everything ? " Yoseob asked, bitting his lips, but HyunSeung nodded firmly.

And, Yoseob told everything. How Doojoon took his hand, how they walked, how they talked, how they laughed, how they joked, and how..Doojoon kissed him.

" And you didn't reject him, huh ? Great. Do you still think about revenge ? I guess not. And you laughed ? I never achieved to make you laugh.. " HyunSeung said.

" Well..I.. " Yoseob stammered, lowing down his head and continued to speak lower. " I'm sorry, HyunSeung.. His jokes were so..You know.."

" You don't need to be sorry, Yoseob.. I'm just so happy that you laugh again. " HyunSeung smiled, reassuring Yoseob. " Do you love him ? " Yoseob expected this question, even more to expect, he feared deeply. This stupid little question.This stupid little question that made his heart was beating fast, so fast that he felt that his body could not stand it. The question that made ​​him want to flee to the end of the world, to run so far, so fast that time itself would not be able to catch him. Was he scared ? He don't even know.

" Are you scared ? " HyunSeung saw Yoseob's frustration, he saw the fear in Yoseob's eyes. Which fear ? Afraid of loving ? Afraid of being hurt ? Afraid of talking ? Afraid to focus ? Afraid of being disappointed ? HyunSeung can't tell, because even if Yoseob reveals his feelings step by step, he could not clearly defined them. Who could ? He did not know. He didn't even know if Yoseob could define his feelings as well.

" I don't ing know. It tortures me, it irritates me, HyunSeung. It's unbearable. Have you ever felt like this at the beginning ? I mean, with Junhyung ? " HyunSeung wanted to understand the boy, he wanted to tell him that he knew what it feels, but he can't. He shoked his head as Yoseob sighed.

" Let's not talk about that. You'll find the answer when you'll be ready. What's the other thing you wanted to talk ? "

" That was that, someway.This feeling when I'm with him. "

" Which feelings ? Describe it. "

" I don't know. It's like.. My whole body was burning, my heart beats so fast that I feel like I have raced a marathon. I feel like .. I don't know, I always that feeling of warmth in me ,the desire to .. I don't know, it's unbearable. "

" Oh, that kind of feeling. " HyunSeung smiled, happily. Yoseob was confused, and with HyunSeung who smiled like there isn't a tomorrow, this don't help him. " Well, welcome to the big leagues, Yang Yoseob. You're falling in love. "

" Are you kidding me ? This.is.not.funny.Jang.HyunSeung." Yoseob said coldly, knowing deep inside that HyunSeung was right.

" Do I look like I said a joke ? I said what I think, it's up to you to believe me or not. "

" Can I curse ? Insulting people ? At least, can I hit someone ? " Yoseob put his head in his hands, running his fingers through his ​​hair.

" No ! We are in a café. God, where are your manners ? " HyunSeung said, outraged.

" To hell with good manners, I really want to hit someone or something ! " Yoseob grinned his teeth.

" Why ? That's good, Yoseob. You're in love, don't you want to be happy ? "

" This is not good, HyunSeung. He's a player, I can't. "

" Why didn't you reject his kiss ? Why did you blush ? " HyunSeung asked.

" I'm leaving. " Yoseob stood up, but HyunSeung took his wrist making him sit.

" No, you stay here. Yang Yoseob, loving someone is not the worst thing in this world. This is the most beautiful thing, actually. He love you, you love him back or at least, you start. Why can't you accept hapiness when it arrives ? "

" Because, hapiness, life, fate or whatever else always took everything I had, okay ? I loved people, I had family, and all and suddenly I lost everything. "

" Given another chance doesn't kill you. "

" But it hurts. "

" No. Not always. " Yoseob sighed, but he didn't change his mind. " I didn't know you were a coward, Yoseob. Since when ? You should have told me, I would have help you. " HyunSeung smirked because he knew that Yoseob hate when someone made fun of his strength and pride.

" off, HyunSeung. " Yoseob said, angry. " Fine. You won. Now, I'm leaving, see you HyunSeung. "

" See you, Yoseob. " HyunSeung smiled.



_______________________________________________



Tuesday evening. Doojoon went 3 days to Japan, and he came back in the afternoon. He was all excited, he wanted to see Yoseob. He didn't see the blond since they kissed. He went to HyunSeung's restaurant as always, finding Junhyung talking with HyunSeung. He sat down at his usual place.

" Hey. " He said, smiling. " As always, HyunSeung. " HyunSeung started to prepare Doojoon's drink. Junhyung and HyunSeung continued their conversation while Doojoon's eyes were searching Yoseob.

" He's here, don't worry. " HyunSeung smiled.

The evening went well, the conversations went well even if Doojoon don't really pay attention to them. Yoseob's service ends, and finally he appeared in Doojoon's field of view. First, Yoseob froze. Then take a short breath, he went to Doojoon.

" It's been a moment. I thought you would give up. " Yoseob said coldly.

" I would never give up. Never. Why ? You missed me ? " Doojoon smirked.

" Hell, no ! " Yoseob said, frowning. He looked at HyunSeung who glared at him with death glares. He knew what HyunSeung thought. Doojoon stood up, surprising Yoseob.

" Where are you going ? "

" You finished your service. I'm going to spend the night with you. Why ? What's wrong with you ? " Doojoon smirked again. He wondered if Yoseob had already start to love him. Yoseob frowned and put away his apron. Doojoon left, and Yoseob quickly followed him. HyunSeung and Junhyung both smirked.

Doojoon started to walk a bit, but Yoseob started to talk.

" Hey. " Doojoon turned to him, removing the distance. He raised an eyebrow.

" What ? " Yoseob blushed a bit.

" What about.. Can..I.. " Yoseob stummered, looked down and suddenly he spoke fast. " I was wondering if I can stay at your house this night ? You know just to.. Ahah, nevermind. Forget it, ahaha. " Yoseob scratched his head, laughing awkwardly.

" Okay. " Yoseob's eyes widened. He didn't expect such an answer. Doojoon took Yoseob's hand and dragged him to his car. It took a few minutes to Doojoon to reach his apartment but Yoseob felt that the road had taken an eternity. They arrived at Doojoon's building, a luxury building in an upscale neighborhood. Yoseob was amazed, never in his life he saw a building like this. And when the elevator reached Doojoon's floor, Yoseob was more amazed when he saw Doojoon's apartement. After all, last time he only wanted to go away. And now, he was here because he had requested.  

" Do you want to eat ? " Doojoon said, stopping Yoseob's thoughts.

" No..I..I ate already. " Yoseob stummered.

" What about..Do you want to watch tv ? Playing games ? " Doojoon asked, smiling at Yoseob.

" If..If you want, yes. " Yoseob looked away. Doojoon went closer to Yoseob.

" Stop stuttering. Nothing will happen to you, Yoseob, I am here. " Doojoon hugged the blond, patting his back. Yoseob nodded and Doojoon dragged him to his couch. They sat here, and Doojoon turned the tv. They were silent until Yoseob fall asleep on Doojoon's shoulder. Doojoon smiled and Yoseob carried bride's style to his room. He stretched, then lay down beside him. Doojoon Yoseob's cheeks, looking at his serene face.

" I'm sorry, Yoseob. " He whispered, kissed the blond's forehead and fall asleep.



_______________________________________________



When Yoseob woke up, he wondered how he had got there. And he remembered. Doojoon. He stretched and walked into the apartment. Empty.

" Doojoon ? " He asked, but no one answered.

He walked to the kitchen, finding a note on the table. He saw his name, and he read it. Suddenly, he felt a warm liquid on his cheeks, tears. Then something hurt him in his chest, like a dagger. It was so long that he didn't cry, and there a waterfall flowing from his eyes. He had only one desire, scream, destroy everything. What should he do ? He didn't know. HyunSeung. He had to call HyunSeung. But he had no phone. He looked around the room, a phone. After a few minutes, he found. Quickly, he pulled a piece of paper from his pocket, typing a number.  He waited a little, the tears still flowing, his body trembled, he felt that his heart would break. Yoseob sniffed, then he heard a voice, morning and half asleep "Hello ?"

" HyunSeung. He left. He's gone, HyunSeung ! He is ing gone ! He abandonned me ! "

 

_______________________________________________



Bbyong~ 14th chapter ! Second and last update for my day ! :)
The end is so sad, I was so sad when I wrote it. I might finish this story tomorrow or Thursday ! And, I'll start another, but there will have only OneShots ! It's better, I can continue to write but not a story, so those who will read will not have to wait, sounds good ?

Anyway, Yoseob realized he love Doojoon, but Doojoon left. The reason will be revealed in the next chapter ! Just wait~

Comments reply :

@zyra_summer : Hello :D !Thanks you ! I'm glad that you like my story :D
@ReddyHong : Ahah, sorry, suspense is here again ! It's the last time since the story will end soon ! Thank you for commenting all the way :D
@dooseob_saranghae : Yeah, just 15 chapters. I wish I can write more, but I don't think I'll have the time. Maybe, 16 chapters. Thank you :D
@renachun : It's coming~

 


Thank you for commentings and subscribing. Comments are love, that's really nice !
Love from Author-ssi