TEACH ME HOW TO LOVE YOU

Love is on the air SNSD collection of stories

 

REQUESTED BY: iMayx3

 

I found one of the stories. So happy! I'll search the others too so I can update them all.

I hope you like it even if it is super duper late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“KIM JONGHYUN – the school’s hearthrob, Glee club president and the guy who has a full of charisma. This is your time to have a date with him this coming Spring Dance for more details visit the School Council for Student’s Affairs office” the girl read it aloud and screamed endlessly after.

 

Scanning the cafeteria, it seems like she is not alone. Everyone seems like to be hooked up with the ad posted in the schools publication early this morning.

 

 

“Oh my gosh! This is my time”

 

“Kim Jonghyun, I’ll be your date!!!!”

 

“Omo! I can’t believe it. I should win this aaaaaaaahhh!”

 

“Anni, I should be the one for he is mine”

 

“Really? I guess I will be the one to tear you up if you don’t get your off to my chair” a girl wearing a black shirt with black tight pants and a bag slung to her shoulder said leaning her chin behind the girls back.

 

“Omo! Yoona shi, I am sorry” the girls quickly got up, not having an eye contact with her.

 

“I don’t care, just shoo” she said and brushed them off before she sat down to the chair

 

“KIM JONGHYUN: A DATE SEARCH!” she read the ad left by the girls earlier “Such a waste of time. He is a jerk for god sake! It’s better to read a meaningful book like this” he said as she pulled of her book out from her bag and flip some pages before she starts to read.

 

IM YOONA – beautiful and smart but she covered it up with angst and hatred. She is actually the Supremo of a School Gang. Fellow students were afraid of her but girls can’t deny to envy her pretty face while boys are intimidated enough to court her.

 

“Supremo, I have a bad news for you” Yuri, the Uno of the gang next rank to her.

 

“What is it? It must be really important for disturbing me”

 

“Surely it is Yoona ah, I mean Supremo. We found a bruise from Maknae’s arms. We already asked her but you know well your dongsaeng, she won’t talk” Yuri said worriedly.

 

“Where is she? She’ll better tell me or I’ll beat every one in this school and she won’t like to hear that.” Yoona said while fist were tightened

 

“She is in her first class right now, room 313 Annex Building” Yuri informed her

 

“Alright, I’ll go to her, try also investigates along with the associates for sure she won’t tell all the details” She said while motioning to get up

 

“I already start it”

 

Yoona have made her leap with her back visible to Yuri when she stops and turns her head “Thanks unnie” she said and made her way to Annex Building clenching his fist

 

Yuri just smiles, she knew how sweet and warm the Supremo is, She knew what she is behind those black aura.

 

ROOM 313

 

Yoona confronted her sister but she is stubborn enough not to tell because she doesn’t want her unnie to be involved in another fight for she loved her very dearly.

 

“Im Joohyun, I want to know right now. Answer me”

 

“Unnie, it’s just a little bruise from an accident I met yesterday” she lied

 

“Don’t you dare lie to me Hyun, you aren’t good at that besides those bruises are not accidentally met. It is clearly intentional. Tell me Pali!”

 

“Unnie.. I told you its an accident” she explains

 

Irritated Yoona is about to explode when her phone ring, reading the caller ID, she picked up quickly.

 

“Yes… I see. That brat! I’ll tear her into pieces. How dare her touched a finger of my sister” She said firmly when fire on her eyes

 

“Unnie…” Joohyun called but Yoona is stubborn like her. She walked briskly towards the stairs when she bumped to a man carrying a pile of books.

 

“Aish! This freak, you’re not looking to where your going” Yoona glared at him

 

“I guess your talking to your act” the man said calmly as he collected his books that scattered down the floor.

 

“You were the one who bumped unto me Mr…. Ugly” she said not looking unto him

 

“Alright, I am sorry Miss…Arrogant: he smile as he went up the stairs

 

“Aishh! That man! He always pissed me off! Kim Jonghyun, I’ll surely rip you out next time” she cursed went back to her revenge mode

 

Im Yoona, why are you so beautiful especially when your pissed huh? Jonghyun thought.

 

 

All students are gathered around the courtyard. People were staring at them intensely.

 

“Unnie, what do you think is happening?” Hyun asked

 

“I don’t know Hyun, Let’s take a look” Yuri said as she dragged the younger one to crowd. They made a hard time through the thick number of people until they took a glimpse of Yoona at the middle having a fight with Gyuri’s gang.

 

“Omo! Unnie” “Yoona” they both said and pushed their selves to the middle of the crowd.

 

 

“How dare you hurt my sister? If you have problems with me then bring it on. Are you afraid of me huh? You would only hurt someone who can’t fight you back. Grow up chicken Gyuri hahaha”

 

“Yah! You think you’re brave enough to defeat me? In your dreams Im Yoona” Gyuri emphasizes her name with a stern look on her

 

“Unnie…” Joohyun called

 

“Not now Hyun, step back. I’ll just teach this stupid brat how to have a real fight” Yoona said getting ready for herself as Yuri made her way to her getting ready too.

 

“Unnie… Yoona unnie… Yuri unnie…. Please….” Joohyun begged with eyes about to cry

 

Yoona was lost on her tracks and gradually gave in for she cant bear to see her sister cry.

 

“We’re not yet done” she made her signature glare and went off the crowd.

 

 

It was a couple of weeks after the incident and Yoona was in her good behavior, as a promise to her dear dongsaeng. One morning, a crown was being formed along the corridors.

 

“Omo, Unnie… what is it this time?” Joohyun makes herself through the crowd expecting her sister to be in the middle of it with another fight but the only thing she saw is an announcement poster posted in the bulletin board. Yoona’s presence may not be there but here NAME can be vividly seen.

KIM JONGHYUN: A DATE SEARCH

 

            WINNER: MS. IM YOON-A

 

 

“What? Unnie………” Joohyun can’t help her laughter.

 

 

 

Later …………..

 

A loud growl of scream can be heard around the school premise.

 

“How could this be?”

 

“It’s okay unnie, Now you have a partner at the Spring Dance and its Kim Jonghyun, the popular guy” Joohyun heaten up Yoona’s blood

 

“Deh Yoona, there is nothing wrong with it. I never know you joined that contest huh?” Yuri added Yoona’s irritation

 

“No problem? Hell there is, FYI I didn’t join that stupid search of him and Second, Hyun he is damn ugly” she said as she crossed her arms

 

“Ugly? I don’t think so. He is the school’s heartthrob unnie, are you blind unnie?” Hyun said

 

“He is Hyun….. Alright, not so… but… I don’t like him and that’s final”

 

“That’s enough complaints Supremo, Let’s do some shopping for the lucky girl here hahaha” Yuri said and the two chuckled except Yoona

 

“Duh! Yuri unnie, we don’t attend social gatherings”

 

“Now we do” Yuri and Hyun said and dragged Yoona to the mall

 

 

AT THE HALLWAY the day after

 

Yoona was walking swiftly towards the elevator for she is nearly late. When the door is about to close, a hand pop out and made it open.

 

“Thanks for holding it up….oooooohhh  its you Miss Arrogant” she

 

“Hmmph”

 

“Congratulations by the way, for being my date. Thank you for joining. Don’t you feel honored to be my date?”

 

“What the…. Do you hear yourself, Mr. Ugly and Conceited, Arrogant, Freak, Stupid”

 

Jonghyun moves closer every word she uttered making them inch apart.

 

“And” he said under his breath and she can feel them

 

“Freak” Yoona continues

 

“You already said that”

 

“Move away or I’ll tear you apart” she dare but he lean his face to her

 

“Yah! I’ll scream”

 

“Now will hear you” he teased as he pressed the freeze button

 

“Aish! You little devil”

 

As she was about to say her next word, he crashed his lips on her. She was shock indeed. She didn’t move or flinch either, only rooted to where she was standing.

A few seconds late, she is back to her senses and slapped Jonghyun

 

“ert!” she said and pushed the open button and made her way out

 

Jonghyun was left inside the lift and in doubt of what he has done. He was totally out of his mind. “I kissed her?” he thought and touched his lips unaware that there were too many students watching him waiting for the lift.

 

 

Later in the afternoon, Jonghyun was spacing out at the library. He even can’t concentrate during his Physics class and neither had he hit the right tone during Glee Club practice. He was totally still thinking about the kiss earlier. A smile then would be seen from him.

 

On the other hand, Yoona was on the same situation with him. She didn’t answer correctly the easy equations during Algebra class when she studied so well last night. She even space out during few conversations with Yuri and the latter thought she was sick or just weird this day.

 

Both would feel a sudden rumble in their chest as they would think of the kiss earlier. Yoona and Jonghyun never felt it before every time they had their encounter. It would always be a routine for them that Jonghyun would always , make her pissed while she will just glare a t him and cursed him words. No matter how mad Yoona is she never has the urge to hit the guy, like she never made a move to punch him or in any way to hurt him when she always get into fights whenever someone pisses her off but not Jonghyun anyway. Kim Jonghyun by the way never gave long attention to any girls since he is used to be the one receiving their attention. He never been rejected nor glared by any other girls but Im Yoona is not the typical average girl he met. She was the exact opposite. He is the one asking for her attention, craving for her smiles that he loves the most. Im Yoona makes his world upside down.

 

Days to Weeks have elapsed and Yoona keeps avoiding Jonghyun. She don’t understand herself being like this when she always faces war and gang fights. As Yoona kept herself away from him, Jonghyun made himself satisfied by looking her afar. He was afraid to feel again the indescribable feeling he would felt every time she’s near to him. He made himself contented by seeing her every move, the way she laughs with her sister and the fierce looks she faced to every enemy. And everything to her mesmerizes him more.

 

They kept their distance until the much awaited event came, SPRING DANCE.

 

“Unnie, are you ready?” Joohyun asked as she went inside her sister’s room

 

“Yah! Yoona, why are still undone? We are going to be late” Yuri said as she barged inside the room

 

“Come on now Yoona ah…. Pali! Kyuhyun and Minho are now waiting for us downstairs”

 

“Aishhh! I don’t want to go” she whined as she was dragged off by the two, helping her to get done.

 

As they enter the hall, people were indeed staring at them especially Yoona. Boys are indeed drooling over her can’t believe how a beauty can become more beautiful. Girls felt too ordinary seeing her slowly walking down the stairs. Triple goddesses were stealing the spotlight more unto Yoona as she was totally different, she looks calm, feminine and delicate. Jonghyun was a billion times stunned as the others.

 

“Gorgeous” he thought as he notice himself drooling over her

 

“What took you so long my princess?” he asked her as he made his way to her offering his hand to her date. “You look fantastic by the way, an angel? Or a Goddess perhaps? I can’t find the exact word” he added

 

“Ladies, May I borrow this beautiful woman here for awhile would you mind?” Jonghyun asked to Yuri and Joohyun while the two just wanted to shoo Yoona away as she made her pouting look

 

“Sure, we don’t mind at all. Take her for a long time. We are kind off busy” Yuri teased Yoona hiding her laughter

 

“Deh, very much busy. Come on now Kyu” Hyun added dragging her date

 

“Thank you” Jonghyun said

 

As the two were now alone, Jonghyun notice her not so happy look. “Hey, what is wrong?” he asked worriedly

 

“I am not just comfortable. With this spring dance thing, being on this search even if I didn’t join, what the heck was that? Aigoo! And then sister and Yuri don’t want to with me” she said still looking down

 

“Chin up, your beauty needs to be shown to others. Don’t worry I will not leave you tonight and I am sorry”

 

“Sorry? For what?”

 

“For the elevator scene…. And...”

 

“And?” Yoona trailed off

 

“And…. For this stupid search. It was actually my idea, I begged Onew, our School President to approve the ad. It is the only way”

 

“Huh? Come again I don’t understand”

 

“I like you Yoona, I wanted your attention so much. I didn’t know how it started but I just wanted to see you always. I used this fake search so I can be your date tonight. Sorry” finally he pours his heart out

 

Yoona was speechless; KIM JONGHYUN the school’s heartthrob is saying these things to her. To a cold looking girl, war associate lady and nothing but trouble.

 

After a long silence, Yoona break the ice.

 

“Ahm.. Jonghyun, I guess you were just unsure of what you feel” she started

 

“Don’t worry Yoona, I won’t ask for answer I just want to pour my heart out. You know, it became a burden to me these past few weeks and I didn’t know what to do. It seems to lighten up now, I don’t know. Aigoo! I am so embarrassed right now kekeke” Jonghyun was indeed red; he was controlling his wobbling knees and pounding heart.

 

“But Jonghyun, I guess its just infatuation; you don’t know me at all. I am not the right one for you, I will not be a match to you either. I am a mess, a total different from anyone else”

 

“That is what I like about you”

 

“I am not beautiful”

 

“Who said that? He’s blind probably. You are more beautiful than you think”

 

“I am a freak, gang master, and a war lover”

 

“I know, Its kind off awful at first but it didn’t turn me off. It’s who you are and I respect that”

 

“Jonghyun please, listen to me. Hear me out for Pete’s sake”

 

“Alright, I am listening” he said looking at her straight in the eyes with full of love and affection

 

“Jonghyun, YOU ARE KIM JONGHYUN! The popular guy, the one praises by everyone, loved and have a good future ahead. Please I am begging you, I AM NOT THE RIGHT ONE. Stop wasting your love to me” she said feeling lowly to herself

 

“Okay, but I am the RIGHT ONE for you Ms. IM YOONA. We complement each other. You are wild while I am calm. You are black and I am white. You love war, I make peace. See? We are perfect” Jonghyun explains. No once can defeat a debate to someone who is deeply in love.

 

Yoona was taken aback. Never did someone makes her felt this way nor treated her the way he does. It is full of love and appreciation when she felt she doesn’t deserved them at all. He slowly touches her face and she was moved. Her heart won over her mind. She gave him her warmest smile.

 

“Smile more often, it suites you well and enchants me more”

 

“So cheesy, stop it” she shrugged off his hand

 

“Why? It’s true. You are enchanting. You make me fall in love with you more.”

 

“Stop that cheesy words or I’ll punch you right through your nose” she showed him her fist and he just chuckled

 

“I’ll kiss you after you do that. Longer than at the elevator” he smirk and Yoona trembled a bit.

 

“Aishh! You! Aigoo, You win, just…… TEACH ME HOW TO LOVE YOU THEN. So I will be the right one for you too” she finally said and made Jonghyun’s heart skip a bit.

 

“Really?.... YES!!!!” he screamed catching the attention of the others

 

“Yah! Shut up, I didn’t say I love you too Pabo! And neither did I say were together now”

 

“I don’t care as long as you accept my love. I will make sure I can call you mine and I will not give until you’ll say you love me too. And by the way, WHITE is your color from now on. This dress tells your true side, wear white more often too, it will portray your beauty. I will always love you IM YOONA, forever”