Sweet Miracle Chapter Four

Sweet Miracle

It was ten pm.I was in my room,door closed,as I looked into the mirror,the image of me,.I study my features.Hazel brown eyes,one double eylid,other single,my skin was translucent in the night and fair in the morning.I don't have natural curves or bottom,and my were not as big as Jessical's and Kaylee's.But they were not too small to.Just normal.Everything about me was just so normal.Nothing special.My face was normal too.No wonder no boys liked me...so far,one though...I touched my ,imagined how Kian would respond if he ever got a chance to touched or caressed it.It occurs me that maybe he had already have a girlfriend.Such a good looking guy.Girls would be stupid not to chased him around.

I shuddered,disgusted and shameful of my own behavious and thoughts.I quickly put on my sleeping gown and sat infront of my laptop,excited at the thought of watching anime.

My stomach does hundreds,thousands of backflips as I saw Ikuto transformed into a cat-like boy.Gentle features showed clearly in his face,and when he was angry,his features were beautiful too.As he transformed,the outfit looked y on him and he got cute cat dark blue cat ears on his head and a blue tail.So hot,and mysterious.He transformed with his shugo chara when dangerous approaches.

Shugo chara is a cute mini-size creature with the body and face of human.They were borned from our heart's egg,(kokoro no tamago)when you wished for a different character for yourself.You have to combined powers with your shugo chara and earned trust and friendship from them,and you will earned a truthful and loyal companion for yourself.Together,you will complete missions and rescuing people's heart eggs which had became an 'X' egg,as they do not faced their problems with a positive mind,and lose their goals to live. Hinamori was also one of the main characters.Amu has a total of four shugo charas.In the anime,Ikuto liked Amu,and for of course,I tried very hard not to be jealous of Amu,very unsuccessfully.

I smiled at the thought of it.But grief overwhelmed me suddenly as thoughts of my two bestfriends filled my head.I closed my eyes and leaned on my elbow towards my laptop.I touched Ikuto's face at the scene where his face looked so y to me -the way he looked into Amu's eyes.Tears rimmed down my face silently.I wished for my life to change.I wished for a stronger,and a more confident me.I wished to became the girl I had described in my diary nights ago.

I had so many things that i wanted to wish it now.If there was really shugo chara existed in this world,considering the wishes I made,I would have two ,by now.The ending song of Shugo Chara! played through the headset of mine,straight into my head.I turned off the laptop and crawled straight to bed,wipping off my tears.I turned off the lamp beside my bed,covered myself  with the blanket till my neck area,before I drifted into a dreamless sleep,for the first time in my life for as long as I could remember.