Sweet Miracle Chapter Three

Sweet Miracle

He walked up next to me and swiftly slipped a piece of paper under my frappe,grined at me before making his way towards the exit."whoa..."she whispered at my ear before pulling the slip of paper out and read ."Nam's Kian.call me maybe at ..."She read the number loud and clear purposely in her beautiful musical voice before I made extra effort to shushed her down ,determined not to get everyone's attention."way to go,Rae<"she slapped my back and I muttered"hate you,"and she smiled at me.I winced.So typical of Kian.Rude,mystery,odd and maybe a bit shy,considering the way he said hi to me by just staring and winking at me before he slipped a piece of paper before me.Typical.That's it.Maybe he was not that interested in me, i thought,feeling disappointed.

My brows knitted as I gave a serious thought about some feelings i experienced just now

"Hey,Jess,,,"

"Yes,Rae?"

"I know I don't love or like him,okay,maybe a bit but how come I felt like I wanted to put my mouth against his when I first saw him ?It's kinda stupid."

"No it isn't babe,this is what I usually called lust at first sight.So yeah."

Oh.Had you experienced it before?"

"Yes,Before I lose my ity to my first boyfriend,Lucas."

"Oh..."

Horror flicked across my face,and I can felt blood slipping out of my face,because the phrase"losing ity,"I tried to hide it unsuccessfully,I knew it ,because as soon my bestfriend saw my face,she quickly laughed awkardly and assured me that it wiould definitely not happen to me.I smiled weakly at her and silently cursed myself for putting up that kind of face,being so vulnerable infront of her was not the best choice,and I hate it.I am a coward,I realised,whose scared of losing her ity.Hopeless.Useless.