Sweet Miracle Chapter One

Sweet Miracle

I woke up,startled,to the shrilling of my alarm clock.I gasped.That would be the best I've ever dreamed in my whole life.The kiss was so real.My heart beats furiously,responding to the memory of the kissing Ikuto and I shared.I could practically felt my cheek flushed hard.Surely,this dream has something to do with Shugo Chara! The anime I had watch last night.Awwwww,it was so sweet and i almost blamed my alarm clock for waking me up so early for that stupid school.

It was Monday morning.I dread Monday.It's the start of the toturing week of lessons,and tests.The lessons were so boring.Except for the literiture lessons.Sir always led the class into fun and humorous lesson.He never failed to make the class laugh until we were out of breath and our cheeks red from laughing.It was math lesson now.But i couldn't even keep my heavy eyelids opened as they threatened to shut.Must be last night...for watching shugo chara!I yawned.I have always been a academically well student,despite being lazy.I hardly revised but I always get an A for every subject,except for math,and its not that I am scared that I will get a B for it.Its just that I thought it's imperfect ,to get all A s and get a B just for one subject.Plus,I had learn from my previous lesson on never ever go for math test or examination unprepared,because I will fail it,I will suffered from it,in the evil clutches of my mother's...So i forced myself to stay awake and listened to that boring lesson.

"Hey,Sir,homework again?So many of it?!How is that possible!"The class protested when Sir announced that there would be three exercises of maths,from the maths textbook,and to be handed in by Wednesday.There goes another one hour of my precious life to do these maths home work...

I sighed.I blushed as I thought about the kiss.So personnal and sweet.I imagined Ikuto her,by my side.It would be a miracle by than.

"Rae!!!Do you want to go to the new Lakeside West Mall?Jessica and I are going to shop there!I bet on my Exo bag that there will be hot guys there!Perhsps we can hook up some of them..."But I cutted Kaylee off."Im so sorry,as you know,I need to rush home to do my housechores,and I need to rush my maths,chemistry and history homework before I can watch my anime and read my story book tonight.Maybe tomorrow?I promised?"I added once I saw their disappointed faces.Their faces lit up instantly,and I felt relieved .They waved goodbye and started off.

There.This awful feeling of being alone reappeared once again,haunting me deeply.Memories of me and him reappeared in my mind.I shaked my head furiously.I have buried deep inside my heart.How could it appeared so vividly?Voices inside of me echoed."I'm scared.I'm scared." I'm scared that I will be hurt again.I am aware that I have two bestfriends,Jessical and Kaylee.But I don't know why I felt that there was barrier between us.They dont know me enough,And I dont know them enough too.