Sweet Miracle Chapter Two

Sweet Miracle

I was running.Running away from....fire?There's a boy on fire.Flames hugged and touched his skin like a lover's arms.I had resumed to a five year old girl.His my friend,I thought.My imaginary friend.I know his name,but I dont know why I cant call out to him.He was rescuing me.He let his body caught fire instead of me.I tried to save him but I cant."Go,Rae!"He cried out to me.I ran.My feet pricked through the thorns and my feet was dirty and bloody.It's extremely painful but I dont care.I'm losing him...I cant help him...I'm useless...I'm scared...Someone please help me...I...I like him...

 

Sweat was all over me.I woke up feeling dizzy .Again.It's the same dream I had in the last five days.There's something in my head blocking a part of my memory.Not letting me to recall it.Who is that boy?Why can't I see his face clearly?Why was he on fire?But most importantly...why I'm i scared?The cold,loneliness feeling enveloped me.I have been feeling the same feeling since I was five years old.Since I woke up in the hospital.My parents said that I was at the swimming pool swimming until I drowned.But they managed to saved me from it.From than on,I felt that I had a part of my memory blocked in my head.Something important.

I shaked my head furiously,as if I can shaked it out of me.I hugged myself tightly,sobbing.I don't know what was happening to me.I felt that I had led my life meaninglessly.

As promised,I accompanied my two bestfriends to the shopping mall after school."Hey,can you gave me an account of what happened yesterday?"I asked Kaylee.

"Yesss!We hooked up some really hot guys! And they offered to treat us!"

"Ohh?So will will we be able to hook up some today?"

"Awww,of course!Let's go to Teens Night there."

"Urm,okay...sure"

I'm not borned beautiful,unlike my two best friends.The moment they entered Teens Night,they were right popular straight there.Everyone stared at them,but not at me.Well,that's Kaylee and Jessical for them.Although we were best friends,both of them were much pretty than me.But I don't like something about them.They liked to flirt and changed boyfriends very much.I don't.I never had a boyfriend in my entire life.Not to mention them losing their ity...

I sat on the stool while ordering a cup of kadeshino frappe.I loved it.It's wonderful flavour consisted of bitter and sweet that represented true love.Just than something caught my eyes.A boy with blond hair and green eyes stared at me.I stared back,feeling frustrated.It's kinda rude to stare at people...There.He gave me that lopsided grin and I almost considered slapping his face.Rude people,that's it."Miss,here's your kadeshino frappe."And I whipped my head back.Something about that boy was different.If he had shaved,he wouldk be almost handsome.But I liked the way his green eyes shone,the colour shone so brightly.I wondered if he's wearing some kind of contact lens.

If there were some some special types of contact lens that could made the eyes of a person bacame so attractive like him,I think it should be banned completely ,because it will be fatal to girls.Well,at least I'm not that bad,one boy looks interested in me.That's the proof.I grined.But my glimmer of hope immediately immediately darkened as I turned my head to look for Kaylee,there she was,kissing a hot guy at the corner there,while I found Jessical was talking to a blond haired guy.

Her perfect face crinkled as she giggled and smiled,while he slipped his hand under her top at her back.Wow,both of my friends were busy now.I winced at the thought of being alone again.Tears threatened to slipped down my face.That scary feeling of being alone was back again.I hete it.I hate being so coward and vulnerable to myself,strangers,family and friends.But somehow,i can't help though.

My thoughts drifted to that green eyes guy...I turned my head into the direction of him,only to caught him looking at me.I blushed,as I turned my head back.Wow,was he looking at me all the while?He winked at me,and I tried very hard not to blush this time round as I sipped from my frappe,but seconds later,my cheeks flushed again."Yo,gurl,so you actually hooked up a really cute guy in the absence of me?"Jessical nodded her head in the direction of him,while whispered"I must admit that he a really good catch.Soon,all the girls will swarm to him and you wil stand no chance."I rolled my eyes.If there's any chance that he was interested in me,he must take the first action.He rosed from his seat when his group of friends whispered something to him and he laughed.I guessed he was leaving and that strikes me a bit sad,to my surprise.

To my amazement,he actually walked towards my direction looking at me.And oh,god,he was so cool.The way he moves and walks,his body...it makes my heart aches,just a bit before I banished the thought away.NO.I repeated in my head.I only have Tsukiyomi Ikuto in my mind.Jessical interupted my thoughts when she bended down and whispered "told ya,he;s interested in you,"before I realised she was standing,smiling at the guy,a bit hint of casual greeting.