. Sad Wave .

SEOUL NIGHTLIFE

Chapter 4 – Sad Wave.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

 

 

 

** .You have a new message. **

 

 

 

 

The sound of a message ringtone woke me up. I opened my eyes and looked at the other part of the bed, where Bom was sleeping in the cutest position ever that I’ve seen at a girl. I took my phone, opened it and realized it wasn’t mine that got a message, it was hers. All of us were close enough for doing this, so I took her phone and saw that the message was from Chaerin. Along with other five. Probably she didn’t know where Bom was. As I was about to close the phone, the background image caught my attention. It was a photo with that guy, that she asked us about the idea of dating him. Probably she liked him, since she put him as her phone’s background. After a few moments I closed the phone and began to stare at her. Indeed, we all slept at each other houses, but we never slept in the same bed, especially boy and girls. I knew she was beautiful, but I never knew that she was so pretty while sleeping. She was the first girl that I didn’t mind waking up with and the first one I only slept with, without doing anything else.

 

I decided to wake up for good, make a shower, dress up and make something that will look like a breakfast, as the housekeeper was free on Saturdays and Sundays. And after a half an hour I’ve done it all. The only thing that was missing was her. As I didn’t want to wake her up, I decided to wait.

 

 

 

Writer’s POV

 

 

 

 

After 15 minutes.

 

 

 

 

He only waited 15 minutes, when she appeared in the kitchen, where he was. As soon as he saw her, he smiled: she looked like a child when is waked up in the sweetest time of sleeping.

 

“Morning.” He greeted her still smiling.

 

“Morning.” She whispered with her eyes almost closed and went to sit on one of the chairs next to his.

 

“How was your sleep? Did you sleep fine?”

 

“Shouldn’t be me asking you this?” she asked still in a sleepy state.

 

“There is no point in asking this, I told you from the beginning that you’ll have this effect on me.” He replied smiling cute.

 

“Really?” she asked surprised. “Then, it means that my present birthday was well received and I won’t need to make another one.” She said playfully and smiled.

 

“Tch . . . and if I want another one?” He asked smirking.

 

“Next year…One present at a time, right?” She said serious.

 

“Tch…do you want a drink?” He asked after a few seconds.

 

 “Juice or water.” She responded smiling.

 

“Yahh…I wasn’t going to give you alcohol.” He said laughing, then went to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of orange juice, opened it, than gave it to her.

 

“Thanks.” She said and took a good sip from it.

 

“By the way, Chaerin gave you about five messages, you should tell her where you are.” He told her serious.

 

“Hmm…” She nodded and opened her phone to give her a message.

 

“Do you know his name? What is it?” He asked all of sudden, pointing at her phone.

 

“Kim Jongwoon.” She spelled the name, than smiled.

 

“I didn’t know you wanted to date.” He asked after some time.

 

“Jiyong, that’s what we’re doing at this age: fall in love, party in clubs and spend a lot of money.” She said ironically.

 

“If it doesn’t work with him, I can recommend you someone else.” He said smiling.

 

“I’ll just pretend you didn’t said what you just said.” She stated smiling too and he faked a cough.

 

“Anyway, I have to go.” She said and stood up.

 

“Hmm…”He nodded and also stood up.

 

“You don’t have to come after me.” She already knew very well the house.

 

“Hmm…thanks for last night.” He said and smiled.

 

“I’m just glad that you’re fine now.” She stated and smiled too. “Sleep more, okay? Alone.” She ordered him on a more joking tone, than serious.

 

“I’ll try, but I don’t know if I’ll could without you.” He said smirking, making her laugh.

 

“Tch…you flatterer.” She shouted playfully and left the kitchen.

 

“You’re wrong. I’m serious.” He said alone.

 

 

 

 

After one day.  At a club. VIP room.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong entered in the VIP room, but he saw that nobody was inside.

 

“What? Have I arrived too early?” he said and lifted his left eyebrow, then made his way towards the dance floor. As soon as he arrived at the place, he saw that all of them were dancing on a slower song, in pairs. Chaerin was moving slowly with Seunghyun, Dara with Seungri and Bom was dancing with Dongwook. She always danced with him. Youngbae was the only one left without a pair, so he wasn’t dancing, just staying with his back on a wall, looking at them. He could have any girl from the club to dance with him, but he just decided to walk towards Youngbae’s way.

 

“Hei.” Youngbae greeted him.

 

“Hmm…”Jiyong just nodded, looking at the dance floor.

 

“You like noona?” Youngbae asked after a few minutes, looking at Jiyong.

 

“Huh?” Jiyong asked confused, but not looking at him.

 

“Bom.” Youngbae said smiling.

 

“No.” Jiyong replied serious. He was sincere, he didn’t like her as a girl, he liked her as a person. Why did he like her as a person? He liked that he felt the most rested, waking up next to her. He liked that they could have a conversation even when they don’t have anything to talk about. He liked that she could make him speak so easily what he really has on his mind or heart. He liked that easy – to – talk person and he couldn’t find another one like her.

 

“Then why do you look all the time at her?” Youngbae asked, looking at Bom and Dongwook.

 

“She’s beautiful.” Jiyong said serious and kept looking at her.

 

“It’s fine until now. But don’t go too far with this. She already wants to take a chance with that guy and, we can’t date one with each other. This is Dara’s second rule.” He said the first part serious, but the latter smiling.

 

“I’m not going too far. I know what I’m doing. And, by the way, Dara seems to be a little closer with Seungri, don’t you think? She may break her own rule.” He said smirking, than went to the VIP room, to take his phone that he forgot there and, then, to leave the club. He didn’t want to spend his time talking about rules with Youngbae. As he left the VIP room and made his way through the crowd to leave the club, he felt a hand grabbing his wrist. Jiyong turned his head to look at the person who dared to do this and it turned out to be Bom.

 

“Yahh…why are you leaving? You just arrived.” She asked smiling, still having her hand on his wrist.

 

“I don’t like the club tonight.” He responded and smiled in return.

 

“Hey, you, pretty boy.” Said a girl and came near him.

 

“Hey.” He replied smirking.

 

“You’re with her?” She said seductively and pointed at Bom’s direction.

 

“No. I’m free.” He said smiling and Bom let go of his wrist.

 

“Are you free tonight too?” She continued to say on the same tone. If Bom hadn’t let go of his hand, he would have said ‘no’.

 

“Sure.” But he didn’t. As he said that, he turned to look at Bom, who was looking into another direction.

 

“Your place or mine?” the girl spoke and he turned to look at her.

 

“Yours.” There was only one girl that he brought at his place and he didn’t want to bring another one in her place. He turned to look at Bom, for the last time, and the only thing that he have done was a wave. A sad wave.

 

“How old are you?” The girl asked him while they were in his car.

 

“25. The day after tomorrow I’ll be 26.” He said smiling.

 

“Waa…you look a lot younger.” She said smiling widely.

 

“Hmm…” He just nodded, looking at the road.

 

“And what do you wish for your birthday?” She asked after a few seconds. He thought for a moment and replied smiling sadder, than happier.

 

“I wish I could get a birthday present everyday. Not just one a year.”

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________

/~~ I hope you liked this chapter. ^____^ ``.

/~~ Yes ... Kim Jongwoon = Yesung ` I love his voice ! :D .

/~~ I'm so grateful for all your comments, votes and subscriptions. `♥`.

/~~ I'll try to update asap ! ~  Thank you ! ; ) .