. In the Club .

SEOUL NIGHTLIFE

Chapter 2 – In the Club.

 

 

 

 

At a club, in Gangnam. VIP Section. 11:20 pm.

 

 

 

 

“Annyeong, guys!” Lee Chaerin said and waved, entering the VIP room.

 

“Hey you too! You're late!” Dara said with an angry face.

 

“You know, it was Bom’s fau –“.

 

“Yeah…sure! You always say that and it’s always your fault !” Dara interrupted her and smiled after she finished talking.

 

“I’m sorry that I have so many beautiful clothes.” Said the blonde girl and smirked.

 

“Aigoo…”Dara continued to smile.

 

“Bom, I want to tell you something.” Dong Wook shouted and pointed towards Bom to sit next to him on one of the couches that he shared with Youngbae. Chaerin was already walking towards the other couch, on which were sited Dara, Seunghyun and Seungri. One of them was missing.

 

 

 

 

After 10 minutes.

 

 

 

 

“Hello. Sorry for being late!” Said the missing one, faking a cough, while in a sleepy state.

 

“As if it’s the first time. You’re always late.” Dara responded as soon as she saw him. “You know this is the only condition that I’ve put. To be here on time. I hate people that are late. Can’t you be just one time, in time?” She continued angry.

 

“Dara…just let it as it is.” Seunghyun spoke with an uninterested air. He knew him very well.

 

“I just overslept.” The missing one spoke again, trying an excuse for Dara’s words.

 

“What ? ‘overslept’ ? Did you even sleep?” Seunghyun spoke again amused.

 

“He’s right. You look tired. You don’t get to sleep your nights, or days, right?” Seungri said smirking.

 

“What can I say…I like girls” Jiyong replied with a ‘not at all’ interested look and went to sit down next to Youngbae.

 

“Jiyong and girls, girls and Jiyong…as usual.” Seunghyun stated with a ‘thinking’ face.

 

“Can’t you meet them before or after our meetings? Even Seungri is here.” Dara said with a straight face.

 

“You know, here are girls too…”Seungri said smirking.

 

“Shut up.” Chaerin told him, smiled and blinked her eyes a few times.

 

Jiyong looked at them uninterested and leaned his head on Youngbae’s shoulder, as to rest. He felt too tired to even keep his head straight. The music was too loud, but he didn't mind it. A song started, then another. As the music stopped for a moment, he heard some parts of the conversation that was taking place next to him.

 

“What do mean, you don’t like him?” Bom sounded like she defended someone.

 

“Well, he looks like a girl.” Youngbae explained his point of view.

 

“Yaa...the picture is unclear and, also, those kind of boys are the cutest.” She continued to analyse a photo from her phone.

 

“And he looks like “a kind one”, I thought you like the bad ones.” Dong Wook added, while Bom kept pouting to every reply of his.

 

“Bad boys can make cute pics too. I shouldn’t have showed him to you.” She said dissapointed and closed the phone.

 

“Yaa...do you like that guy?” Youngbae said smiling sweet.

 

“I don’t know him well enough to say that. I was just curious to what you’ll say. If I should try.”

 

“Bom, look what I say…go for it.” Youngbae said, encouraging her with his sweetest smile.

 

“And if doesn’t work out, you’ll always have me.” Dong Wook smirked and put his arm around her neck.

 

“Will you wait for me?” Bom smiled and continued the act.

 

“Forever.” He replied smiling.

 

“Waa…if I didn't know you better, I’d say you’re really into each other.” Youngbae said laughing.

 

“Ohh…but we like each other.” Dong Wook said serious.

 

“That is true!” She shouted and laughed.

 

He sighed, opened his eyes and looked at Bom with a curious air. He wanted to see that photo too. And he knew he needed to do it, otherwise, he was going think about it all the time. How cute was that boy, that she liked him?

 

“Let me see him.” He said tired, looking at her.

 

“Huh? Weren't you sleeping?” She asked surprised.

 

“In a club?” He said, lifting his left eyebrow.

 

“You’ve done it before.” Bom said it ironically, but it only turned into a cute tone.

 

“Did you hear our conversation?” Youngbae asked suspicious.

 

“Isn’t it obvious? As I asked to see the photo?” Jiyong replied bored.

 

“Tch…so what?” Bom opened her phone and in five seconds, she showed him the photo. “Here.” He look for several moments. The boy from the photo was blonde and, indeed, had a feminine look.

 

“What do you say?” Bom closed her phone and looked at him with a smile. He looked at her, thought for a second and replied.

 

“Go for it.”

 

“Well, three approbations must mean something.” She said and laughed.

 

Jiyong wanted to lean again on Youngbae’s shoulder and ‘sleep’ again, but the other stood up.

 

“I wanna dance.” He shouted so that everyone from the room will hear him. “I like this song. Are we going to stay here like zombies or have some fun?” All of them followed him, even Jiyong, who was walking around like a child forced by his parents to do something. As soon as they walked to the dance floor, Youngbae, Seungri and Dong Wook started showing some funny and crazy moves, on the rhythm of the music. Jiyong was moving way too slowly for the music’s alert rhythm and so was Seunghyun, who never liked dancing. He only did it because everyone else was doing it. Dara and Chaerin were dancing too, along with the first three boys. Bom, just like Seunghyun, hated to dance and she only rested her back on one of the walls, moving only her head and her right heel on the rhythm of the music. From time to time, she was looking at them and smiling. At her friends. Her crazy friends. Her best friends. Having them was enough not to have a life of a loner, a life she had before meeting them. The song ended and another one started, slower this time. Seunghyun and Dara went to the VIP room and the others continued to dance. Jiyong spotted Bom and went to her.

 

“Oh...poor thing, are you that tired?” she asked sarcastic. It wasn’t him to dance only on one song.

 

“Hmm.” He nodded and leaned his head on her shoulder, just the way he did with Youngbae.

 

“Yahh…who said you can lean on me?” Bom asked, trying to sound upset, but smiling.

 

“Everybody does it.” He said and closed his eyes.

 

Bom didn’t reply, just sighed. She knew he was right. Everybody was doing it. But, sometimes, she felt the need of having a person like that too.

 

“Just take a break.” She said all of a sudden.

 

“From what?” He asked, not opening his eyes.

 

“From ‘not sleeping’.” She stated, looking at the dance floor.

 

“But I like girls.” He said, opening his eyes and looking at the dance floor.

 

“Tch…you like sleeping with girls.” She said smiling.

 

“Yes, I do.” He nodded sincerely.

 

“You should, at least, get attached to one of them. It wouldn’t be a bad thing. You would sleep more.” She said half sincere and half ironical.

 

“I don’t think I’ll be sleeping more.” He replied and laughed.

 

Bom always found his laugh cute and full of life. She had a thing or two that secretly liked about each of her friends and regarding Jiyong, his laugh was the thing. It gave her the assurance that everyone was ok.

 

“At least, you'd be loyal.” She continued the discussion. He lifted his head from her shoulder and looked into her eyes, showing a surprised smile.

 

“Why am I talking about this with you?” he asked slowly.

 

“We’ve talked about more other strange and stupid things.” She replied laughing.

 

“Yes, but this is …” He did not finish his words.

 

“Don’t tell me you feel ashamed.” She said and laughed, looking at him.

 

“I don’t. Of you? Never. It’s easier to talk with you, than with DongWook hyung.” He told her smiling.

 

“Don't you think it’s a strange thing, because you’re a bad boy and I’m a good girl?” she lifted her left eyebrow and laughed.

 

“I don’t know.” He replied and laughed with her.

 

“Jiyong, tell what present would you like for your birthday. She asked him as he leaned again his head on her shoulder and closed his eyes.

 

“What are my options?” He asked smiling.

 

“Anything that can will make you less unhappy.” She said softly.

 

“I’m not unhappy, Bom.” He replied and sighed."At least, not now". Jiyong continued.

 

“You don't sound very happy. Now, tell me what present would you like?"

 

“You said I can have something that will make me feel less unhappy?” he repeated what she said before.

 

“Yes, Jiyong.” She nodded.

 

“I want you, Bom.” He said easily, simply, and with a sweet smile.

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________

/~~ I hope you liked this chapter. I worked really hard on it, but I liked the result.

/~~ I'll try to update soon. I Hope. Thank you ! ; ) .