. Young and Rich .

SEOUL NIGHTLIFE

Chapter 1 – Young and Rich .

 

“Hey, Ji…at 11 pm, right?” a boy’s voice was heard trough the phone.

“Yaa…why are you asking me this, dude? Haven’t you learned the usual program?” the boy from the other line said.

“I was just asking…why did you freak out? Calm down!”

“You’re annoying, that’s why !”The second boy shouted and hang up the phone. Then, he stood up and looked at the room's bed where a girl was sleeping.

“Yaa! Wake up!” He shouted, trying to wake up the girl.

“Mmm?” she asked sleepy.

“Wake up and leave.” He stated coldly.

“What?” the girl, now, fully awaked, asked surprised.

“What “what”? Just dress up and leave.” He continued on the same tone.

“Why?” The girl asked still sitting on the bed.

“Because I said so. Stop putting stupid questions and leave. Fast.” He said impatient.

“Fine!”The girl shouted all of a sudden, sat up, dressed and headed to leave.

“Stupid one night stand!” she shouted and left.

“But you liked it!” he yelled enough for her to hear him, then smirked. >>>> # Kwon Jiyong. 25 years old. Young & Rich.

 

“Tch…this playboy!” said the boy when the other hang up.

“He was nervous, huh?” a boy spoke.

“Like always.”

“Aish…you shouldn’t have disturbed him.” the elder one said.

“I bet he was with a girl.” The younger said laughing.

“Be sure of it.” The other laughed too.

“You're coming tonight, right?”. >>>> Dong Youngbae. 25 years old. Bad boy, but not too bad.

“Be sure of it.” He repeated. >>>> Choi Dongwook. 27 years old. The eldest, the smartest.

 

“Did you send the message?” a girl’s voice was heard through the dress cabin of a, of course, famous shop from Seoul.

“I did.” A boy’s voice responded.

“So, how’s this?” The girl asked and went out of the cabin, wearing a club outfit, mostly black with a few traces of gold.

“It looks good on you. I like it.” The boy approved of her choice.

“Really? Ok…gomawo!” she said happily and went to change.

“I can’t believe you convinced me come and shop with you.”. >>>> Choi Seunghyun. 25 years old. Girls’ favourite.

“Come on…you, yourself, love shopping!”. >>>> Park Dara. 26 years old. Funny & Beautiful.

 

Night club,11 pm, tonight. In Gangnam.

 

 “So, where’s this time?” a blonde girl asked, hearing another’s girl phone’s message ringtone.

“In Gangnam.” The girl responded.

“The hour?”

“11 pm…as usual.”

“What are you going to wear?” the blonde kept asking.

“Something cool, you?”

“I don’t know…” the blonde said undecided.

“Yeah…sure…t’s not like you don’t have an entire house full of brand new clothes.” The other girl rolled her eyes.

“Hi, you two!” a boy approached them.

“Waa…how did you see us?” the blonde girl asked surprised.

“Really?! This is a café and the windows are made of glass.” He rolled his eyes.

“Then why did you come towards us?” the blonde asked again.

“I was bored and, you know, now that I came here, still I am.". >>>>  # Lee Seunghyun. 25 years old. Well-known playboy.

“Well, now I am bored too.” The blonde girl answered. >>>> Lee Chaerin. 25 years old. Sharp & Strong.

“Deja-vu…”. The other girl rolled her eyes and smiled. >>>> Park Bom. 26 years old. Everyone’s bestfriend.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________

/~~ Well, it wasn't really a chapter, it was more like an introduction of the characters.

/~~ The next chapter will be, for sure, longer and better.  Thank you ! ; ) .