. I want You .

SEOUL NIGHTLIFE

Chapter 3 – I want You.

 

 

 

 

“I want you, Bom.” He said easily, simply, and with a sweet smile.

 

She stood unmoved and speechless, but her surprised face expressed more than words.

 

“Would you give me that present?” He continued shock her.

 

“Yahh…why would you want me?” She replied after a few seconds, believing that he was was joking.

 

“What’s wrong with you ?” He asked and pouted.

 

“Nothing, but there are other girls that you can easily have. Why would you want me?” She said lightly.

 

“I want you because you can make me forget about time.” He replied on a serious tone and deepened his head in the crook of her neck. He was right. Standing there with her made him feel as if he wasn’t tired anymore and all of his worries were gone.

 

“And in what way do you want me?” She asked daring.

 

“Will you do it?” He asked her one a sweet tone.

 

“Well, it depends on what do you want.” She continued playing with words as she was certain he was only joking.

 

He opened his eyes and lifted his head off her shoulder,  looked deeply into her eyes for several seconds, then leaned his face closer to hers.

 

“Sleep with me  tonight.” He whispered into her left ear. He spoke as serious as he could, but, after hearing what he said, she only replied him with a good laugh.

 

“Yahh … Kwon Jiyong, you’re good at this.” She said still laughing and smacked his left arm. “That’s how you seduce all the girls you want in bed with you?” She continued.

 

“Bom…” He tried to reason with her, but she continued laughing.

 

“A good laugh is priceless.” She said after she's stopped laughing.

 

“Bom, why were you laughing? I was serious. You’re the gift that I want.” He spoke serious, but with a smile on his face.

 

“Do you want me to sleep with you?” Bom asked surprised, yet, after several seconds, she began laughing again.

 

“You ert! I wasn’t talking about . I was talking about sleeping, only sleeping.” He poked her head and smiled widely.

 

“Aish…how should I know that with you. Especially since I know you so well.” She said almoust shoutting.

 

“You ert!” He accused her again.

 

“Yaa...Am I a ert? You are a ert” She began to fight back. “If you are saying it like that, everybody will understand whatI did.” She continued.

 

The current song ended and another one started. [Taeyang’s ‘I need a girl’].

 

“Will you give my present?” He asked her again after a few seconds of silence.

 

“I don’t know. It sounds like a crazy thing.” She said and pouted.

 

“As a friend, ert. We will just sleep.” He continued saying.

 

“Ok, as friends. And we will only sleep. Just so you know…I’m only doing this because it spares the time of buying you a real gift.” She told him and went to the VIP room. He only followed her with a smile on his face.

 

 

 

 

After 30 minutes. 2:30 pm. At Kwon Jiyong’s Residence.

 

 

 

 

“I’m thirsty. I want some water.” She said while entering with him in his enormous house as if it was hers. Bom made her way towards the kitchen, without waiting for his reply and poured some water into a glass, eventually, drinking it all. His house wasn’t strange at all for her or for the others. They knew each other’s houses pretty well, maybe too well. They were sometimes giving parties or sleeping over at one or another’s houses.

 

“Do you want something to drink?” she asked him as if he was the guest.

 

“No, I want to sleep.” He spoke with a tired voice.

 

“Tch … tch … you over smoke, you overwork, you over drink, but you don't even get to have a proper sleep. How can you not be tired?” she put a rhetorical question and rolled her eyes.

 

“I’m tired, Bom. I just want to sleep.” He looked at her, made his way towards her, took her hand and walked with her up on the stairs to where his room was situated. She just let him do it, knowing he would just do what he said. As he arrived at his door, he opened it and walked inside his enormous room. He smiled as he saw his king-sized bed. It’s been a long time since he slept in his own room or house and not in a hotel. Bom looked at him as he thrown himself on his gigantic bed and she followed him. After a few minutes of standing like that, he moved closer to her and placed his head on her shoulder like how he has done it so many times. They stood like that good minutes, until she spoke.

 

“How many girls have you brought here?”

 

“One.” He whispered enough for her to hear him and she didn’t reply, she stood unmoved. As the minutes past and the silence grew stronger, his right hand started looking for her left one and found it. She stood still as he started playing with her fingers for a few minutes, than intertwined their hands.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

 

 

 

“Thank you for being here. With me.” I whispered and I buried myself in a deep and sweet sleep, feeling only her scent and our hands together. I want you because you and I, the thought of you and I.

 

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________

/~~ Double update ! :) .. Thank you so much for all your comments.

/~~ The story may sound weird, but they are just very close. All of them. :D.

/~~ The next chapter will be, for sure, longer and better.  Thank you ! ; ) .