Chapter 2

The Transfer Student

"Hey,poor kid!"

"She looks so pathetic~"

"You look so ugly~Are you even a girl!"

Is being poor illegal? My father died when I was 3 and my mother is the only one taking care of me. Mom would always work hard to earn money to raise up our family.Do I deserve to be treated like this just because I am poor? This world is ed up. The bad person always gets the good things,the good person?Nothing.

"Do do~Let's have some fun"The bully said with a smirk on his face.He pulled my hair and slapped me on the face several times,making my cheeks ache.I feared for my live.I was still 9 at that time.

We were childhood friends.We've known each other since small.He wasn't that aggresive of a guy,maybe because we were still young and innocent.But when we grew older,things changed.He wasn't the sweet little boy I've known before.

He started to bully me and make fun of me.I was a laughing joke to him.I couldn't stand for myself as I was not as strong as him.Everyone stood by his side,they would laugh at me. I was like a slave,forced to do anything the master orders.If I didn't,they would beat me up or put a prank on me.

I've always went home with bruises all over me.I didn't want mom to be worried so I would always make excuses,saying that I tripped. The amount of bruises got worse everyday.

Mom was filled with anger when she found out the truth.She talked with the teacher about it,but the teachers did nothing.They couldn't.He was the son of the school's supervisor,no one dare lay a finger on him.

He has everything he want.Good looks,attention,money,love,EVERYTHING. But me?I got nothing. All I wanted was just to have a peaceful life but he ruined it.

I was stuck with him forever.Everytime I tried to run away,I would end up being found out.I couldn't get away from him.It's like I'm tied up with him.No freedom,no life,just suffering in this hell.No matter how hard I try,the same thing just keeps happening again and again,like clicking the replay button.

Until one day,he announce that he will go overseas to study abroad.I felt like I was on cloud nine for that moment.Words can't describe how I feel.I can finally live my normal life again,without him to control me.

It has been 5 years since he went overseas.My life without him was so relaxing.Our family moved to a destricted area in Seoul since then.I currently study in an all girls school,hoping not to meet him again. I've locked up my past memories,trying to get a new life. I made new friends.People respect me for who I am,not like him.

Life should be like that.



"Come here,Do Kyungsoo!!" A voice came chasing after me.I struggled to get away from this horrible dream.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP. The alarm rang.

7:00a.m.

I finally came back to reality.But reality is so cruel.I had a nightmare again..When will this last.

I don't feel like going to school,but I had to.Mom had high expectations from me so, I couldn't disappoint her. I got out of bed slyly,took a quick shower and changed to my school uniform.I brushed my long,black hair and tied it into a ponytail.I was thinking of getting a haircut.What would it be like if I were a boy? Sure I will not get bullied by Jongin..Maybe?

"Mom,I'm going to school~I love you,bye!" I kissed my mom's cheeks and waved goodbye to her.

Because we couldn't afford the fees for transportation,I had to walk to school.Thank goodness the school was not far away from home,or I must have died long ago.

I stood in front of the school gate. Seoul Girls School....Now it's no more girls school. I didn't want to go to school because Jongin was there. It just give me chills,the person I feared for my life is just right with me,how would I not freak out?

I felt a slight tap on my shoulder. I turned around to look.

KIM JONG IN.

"Hey~Kyung..."before he could finish his sentence,I quickly ran away without thinking twice.That was what I always did when he would come and find me.

"...Soo.."Jongin ended his sentence.

I finally managed to escape.He didn't come chasing me.I catch my breath as I walk through the hallway.Running is so exhausting.Try to think that I've always run away like that,I must have lost lots of stamina and oxygen.

I walked in to the classroom and headed towards my seat.Everybody was busy talking,more like discussing about how handsome Jongin was. People,are you blind?! He is the real devil here! This world is really,really ed up.

As Jongin enters the class,every girl ran to him,like a swarm of bees.And when I mean every girl,I mean the whole school.Everywhere he goes,he'll be surrounded by people.It's better like that,I'll be free away from him cause he has no chance to get close to me.Or maybe?

"Class,today we would like to choose two class representatives for our cultural festival." The teacher announced. "Any suggestions?"

"Kim Jongin! KimJongin!" Everyone was shouting for him.

"Okay,and the other one?" Everyone was arguing amongst themselves to partner with Jongin. They were screaming and shouting,making a big fuss in class. Some were even hitting each other.

"It's decided then.Kyungsoo and Jongin will be the class representatives so shut up."

OF ALL PEOPLE WHY ME?!

"But,teacher.." I tried to defend myself.

"Do not give me excuses. Now here,your first assignment."The teacher gave us a stack of paper to deal with.

"Hey partner~! Please take good care of me!" Jongin smiled ear to ear,making fangirls go crazy. I gave him an OVER MY DEAD BODY look and walked away. He grinned at me. Is he going to do something to me? OH NO.


Author's note: The longest chap that I have written xD Ayo,waddup! How's the story so far? Leave a comment~

OMG,poor Kyungsoo ;-; Jongin you big meanieeeeeee >< (Jongin: This b*itch just can't..Aishh)

Oh Yeah!I requested for a photo for this story! I hope I'll get it soon ><

And to the new subbies,I really appreciate your support,hoped you enjoy the story~ I will not disappoint you :)

Feel free to comment,subscribe and vote up! Help by sharing this fanfic to let other's know about it xD