Chapter 3

The Transfer Student

We were forced to stay back after school to finish the assignment. This ..I'm stuck with him again.

 

"Kyungsoo~How should I do this?"Jongin asked while clinging on me.

 

" off.Use your stupid little brain."

 

"Awww...you meanieee"Jongin pouts.

 

He looks so disgusting it makes me wanna vomit.That tactic won't work on me Jongin.I continued to do the work I was doing while ignoring Jongin's presence.

I hope this can end fast.. I wanted things to end fast so I rushed on a bit too fast and accidentally dropped all the papers.Everything was in a mess.Crap.What have I done?

I bent down to reach for the papers. Jongin bent down too. I felt his hands on mine..

 

"KYAAAAAAA!!" I screamed like I saw a ghost. I quickly step a foot away from him,trying to get away from him. But...

 

CRASH.

I bumped on the shelf behind me and everything tumbled down.I'm gonna die..Everything's gonna end right now..Finally
***
I wanted to help Kyungsoo,but when our hands touched,she quickly took her hands away like there was poison on my hand.I feel that she is distancing herself with me..

But,she accidentally bumped on the shelf behind her and everything started tumbling down. I quickly pushed the shelf away and catch her tightly,preventing her to fall down and get hurt. She fainted due to the sudden shock and I panicked. I quickly carry her to our school's infirmary in a bridal style.

The infirmary was not too far away from the classroom we were in. It was pass school hours and the teacher in charge was not here already. I had to handle things on my own.

I look at Kyungsoo's fair skin and saw some scratches on it. I took the medical kit and applied some ointment on her scars.Kyungsoo's brows twitched a bit when I did so.

I was amazed by her looks.She looks so pretty when she's sleeping..So calm,so peaceful..Her hair was so silky and soft,her eyelashes were long and curly,and her heart shaped lips look so sweet and seducing. I started to caress her cheeks unintentionally.

 

Kyungsoo furrowed her eyebrows. "Run for your lifes Kyungsoo..RUN!" A voice echoed in her mind.She kept on running and running,like a never ending marathon.

 

Kyungsoo suddenly sat upright,looking horrified.Cold sweats started dripping down from her forehead.She woke up from the nightmare.Sounds of panting could be heard in the room.

 

"What happened,Kyungsoo..?"Jongin asked,looking worried.

 

Kyungsoo remained silent and didn't say a word.There was a moment of awkward silence between them.Jongin tried to break the silence by asking the same question again.

 

"Kyungsoo..?"

 

"I'm fine.I don't need you to worry after me." Kyungsoo tried to get up but then fell back on the matress.She got weak because she lost all her strength just now.

 

"How can I not worry when you are in this state?!"Jongin said in an angry voice.He was mad at Kyungsoo for being so stubborn.

 

"Come,I'll fetch you home."Jongin offered a hand to Kyungsoo but she refused it.Jongin then grabbed her by force and pulled her inside a car.Kyungsoo groaned when she felt the pain on her injured hand.

 

"Look at what you did!"Kyungsoo yelled at Jongin while pointing at her injured hand.

 

Jongin just ignored her and ordered the driver to start driving.The atmosphere fell silent,only the sound of the radio could be heard.

If it's not me it's another man,If it's a line from a drama. When it burns up it will stop.I'll exchange your love with pain.

The car stopped in front of a small house,looking quite old and shabby.

"Thank you for the ride."Kyungsoo said sarcastically while stepping out of the car. She bid Jongin goodbye cooly without looking back.


Author's note: You're long awaited update! And I know it's very boring... I'm sorry! >< Hope you guys didn't forget about me and continue to support yeaa T^T Guess what song is the lyrics from xD

I have exams next week and will be busy(But I dun study tho xD) so I won't have the time to update but I'll try my best!

Do feel free to leave a comment,subscribe and vote up! Love ya'll!