Chapter 4

The Transfer Student

Kyungsoo woke up as she heard noises in the living room.She was the type of person that will wake up to any single noise made.It was a Saturday morning,which means no school and no one to irritate her.She can at least enjoy her weekend without Jongin bothering her.

 

It was until a voice came shouting from downstairs,"Kyungsoo!Your friend is here to visit you!"her mom shouted.

 

Who could it be in this early morning? Kyungsoo wondered. Kyungsoo never really had any close friends that she would bring home or would come to visit.

 

She went downstairs to welcome the guest,which was her so called friend Kim Jongin.

 

"Kyungsoo!Hey!"Jongin greeted Kyungsoo with a friendly hug that almost suffocated her.

 

"LET GO!"Kyungsoo said and pushed Jongin away from her harshly.Her mom was staring at the situation infront of her,feeling awkward.

 

"I didn't know you had such a close friend,how cute~"Kyungsoo's mom stated,looking at the cute couple,but her mom got it wrong.

 

"Mom!"Kyungsoo scoffed,feeling annoyed. Her mom most probably forgot about the bully which always bullied her daughter that she didn't know the person was just standing infront of her.

 

Kyungsoo's weekend plans were totally destroyed because of one Kim Jongin.Jongin is now seating in the dining room enjoying the delicious food cooked by Kyungsoo's mom while Kyungsoo,on the other hand,looked depressed and felt like vanishing.

 

Kyungsoo's movie marathon while eating junk food,Kyungsoo's extra few hours of sleep, and Kyungsoo's plans on lying on the bed the whole day doing nothing,ALL RUINED.

 

Why must Jongin come and destroy everything everytime when there was a slight bit of hope? Why can't he just leave Kyungsoo alone and go annoy someone else? Why must it be Kyungsoo out of so many people? Why can he act so normal when he did so much bad things before?

 

"Thank you for the meal~"Jongin exclaimed while getting up from the chair.He took his plate to the kitchen sink and started washing the dishes.Wierd.When did he become so obedient? Everything is wrong with him.

 

Kyungsoo's mother made an excuse and left the two youths at home.She wanted to give them some private time to spend together,since it was her daughter's first ever friend that came to visit.It was just the both of them at home.

 

The water flew down the basin and made harmonious sounds.Water driplets gathered together and formed small puddles of water in the basin.Looking at the sight of Jongin washing dishes irritates Kyungsoo.The plates sparkled as bright as his teeth,looking almost brand new and it irritated Kyungsoo more.

 

Kyungsoo sat on the couch in the living room,watching her favourite TV show "Running Man".She laughed along as show played.

 

Her laughter was so sweet and attractive,it caught Jongin's attention.Her bright red cheeks due to too much laughing and her sparkling teeth.Everything about her was just so perfect.

 

Jongin headed to Kyungsoo's direction,trying to get her attention.Their eyes met.Time seemed like it stopped,and there was a moment of silence.Jongin's heart beated rapidly with an unknown reason and his cheeks started to flush red.He quickly came back to his sense and snapped out of it.

 

"Can I join you..?"Jongin asked.

 

"No."Kyungsoo replied without even giving Jongin a chance to reply."Pack up your things and leave.I have nothing to do with you"

 

"Why are you always being so mean to me..?"Jongin question.

 

"To repay what you did to me.That's all."

 

"What did I do to you...?"

 

"Don't act like you forgot everything.Now get out before I kick you out of here!"Kyungsoo yelled at Jongin.

 

"Okay,okay..."Jongin packed up his things and was about to leave when Kyungsoo's mom came back just before he wanted to step out.

 

"Leaving so soon already?Aren't you staying for dinner?"Kyungsoo's mom asked.

 

"Nahh,maybe next time..I'm leaving,thank you so much for today."Jongin payed his respect to Kyungsoo's mom and bid them goodbye.

 

Kyungsoo's mom just felt awkward and gave her daughter a bitter smile. "Kyungsoo,come help mom cook dinner!"


Author's note:Hey! It's been a long time..Sorry for having you guys wait for such a long time ><

Hope you enjoy this! I've been working hard on it ><