Chapter 1

The Transfer Student

Hi,my name is Kyungsoo. I'm a high schooler,nothing special about me.I don't have good looking features,and am a boring person.Yeah,you can call me a nerd.I study at an all girls school because I have phobea of guys,kinda.Everything was going on well until one day..Our school became a co-ed school!

"Class,this guy here will be your classmate from now on,he's the first boy here since we announced that our school is co-ed so treat him better!" The teacher said with happiness written on her face.

I was uninterested so I looked outside the window,looking at the beautiful scenery of our school garden.The statue of Mother Mary,our founder of this school,stood there with glory.It made the whole scenery look so magical.

"Hi,my name is Kim Jongin,nice to meet you~"The guy introduced himself.

Everyone in the class was mesmerized by his looks.It's like they've never seen such a perfect guy before.What's so good about him? I turned to look at the guy everyone was looking at.

I observed his features for awhile. A nice and fit body,although he was just wearing school uniform,it looked so good on him.His skin was quite tan,making him look y.Outstanding collarbone,perfect jawline.His eyes not too small not too big,a bit watery,like a kitty's seeking for forgiveness.And a comforting smile,ear to ear,that showed his white sparkly teeth.

Everything about him was so perfect but....WAIT. He looks quite familiar..Where have I seen him before..What's his name again..Kim Jongin...Hmm..

"KIM JONG IN?!!"I literally shouted but quickly keep my voice down from preventing him to notice me.

Kim Jongin the bully..He's back.. Nightmares of the past started to replay in my mind.Those awful memories that I didn't want to remember..They're coming back to haunt me again..That guy named Kim Jongin,I couldn't forgive him..He was the guy that ruined my ing life.He is the one that made me hate boys so much that I have a phobea now.Why did he come back?How I wished he could just disappear,but nothing can change the fact that he is back..

"Please sit over there,Mr.Kim"the teacher pointed over my direction,signalling him to sit at the empty seat beside me.He then did as the teacher said.He walked to my direction,heading over to his seat.Everyone squealled like a crazy fangirl when he walked past.

'Oh god,please don't notice me.' I took a book to cover my face,not letting him see.Suprisingly,he didn't greet me nor talked to me,not like he would though.

"Kyungsoo-ah~"The teacher called out. For goodness sake,why at this timing?!

"Yes,teacher?"I stood up and asked politely.

"Please take good care of Jongin"

"My pleasure,teacher." That was all I could say.

***
Kyungsoo...It sounds familiar,but I couldn't remember anything about her..Maybe I should make friends with her?

It was recess.I saw Kyungsoo sitting at a bench all alone,eating a bento box.Her long silky hair swayed as the wind blows.She looked so gorgeous.

 Everyone's eyes were on me,because I am the first guy to transfer here.This kind of attention is quite random to me so I just ignored it and went to find Kyungsoo.

"Hi~Kyungsoo,right?"I asked. "Can I join you?"

Kyungsoo seems like she's uninterested,she avoided me. 'What does he want from me?!'Kyungsoo thought.

"Umm..Kyungsoo..?"I stuttered a bit.

"Do whatever you want. I'm leaving"Kyungsoo said sarcastically.She then stood up and left,leaving me standing there like a stupid guy who got rejected after his confession.

She's got the guts eh..She was the only girl that didn't give me the attention that everyone would give me and now she's being so cold to me.

"Hmm,interesting~"my lips pulled up into a tiny smirk.
***
Seriously,WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM?! He treated me like last time and now he's trying to be friendly with me?! Like hell would I! Argghh,this is so annoying! How am I suppose to survive my high school life from now onwards?


 Author's note: First chappie of this story~AuA  It's my first time writing Kaisoo fics~There may be errors so feel free to tell me xD

Kyungsoo as a girl,ohohohoho xD

Jongin you meanie how could you bully my baby Do >< (Jongin:Umm..You're the one who is writing the story -.-)

*Kyungsoo sheds fake tears* NUOOOOOOOH,SEE WHAT YOU DID! (Jongin: ............This b*tch is crazy -.-)

Hope you like it! Feel free to comment,subscribe and vote up! Do check out my other fanfics too~

ENJOYY ;D