Eh? Kiss Me?! [TaengSic]

YulTi TaengSic oneshot and drabble collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica Jung, a designer and an ex Girls' Generation member, lay her body down to her bed. She was dead tired working on her upcoming solo album. It has been years after the last time she performed on stage and she surely missed being praised, loved, and whatever it is, by her fans. She feel so giddy inside whenever she think about that.

She didn't know a tragedy which was happened almost 2 years ago was actually a bless in disguise. How so? You must be wondering, eh? In fact, she really enjoy being free as a bird right now. She could sleep anytime she wants, she could take a vacation for a long time without worrying about the company calling her for hundreds times, telling her to come back as fast as she could because there are schedules she must attend, or maybe she could strolling around the downtown of Seoul without being chased by Sone. Sure she missed that things, but what can she does after they 'kicked' her out from the group? Maybe if she's still part of Girls' Generation, she definitely still working her off -in God-knows which country Phantasia were being held yesterday- to please the fans with any fanservices or whatsoever.

Her mind, tho, wandering from this point to another point. She thinks about her ex member. 'Were they having fun in there? Without me?' are all she think about for the past 3 minutes. She, then, shrugged it off of her head. No, she promised to herself she will never think about that again. She already moved on with her life now. So are they. Her ex member.

Her thoughts were all gone by the ring on her phone. It says 'D*ckhead' on the screen. 'Why of all people in this world he has to be the one who's calling me now?' she thought as she pressed the green button on the screen and answered it lazily

"What?"

"Jessica? Is that you", she mentally facepalmed herself when she heard that on the other line 'Once a dumb, forever a dumb'

"Yes. What do you want?"

"Uhh.. Nothing. I just wanna inform you that you have a full week breaks. You can go rest. I know you're dead tired. Or, you know, maybe we can go out on a date tom--"

"No. Thanks for the info, anyway. I'm gonna sleep for a whole week. Bye"

Tyler Kwon. Her boyfriend. At leats that was what public's eyes believe. Not that she hate him, if you're wondering why she act like a total b*tch to him earlier. It's just she really didn't like him to the core. No, it's not same with hate. When you don't like someone, you just want to stay away from that said person, and when that said person get close to you, you feel so irritated, makes you wanna get rid of them, asap. While hate, is when you wish that said person to be dead and burned in hell as fast as God can do, wishing for God's kindness for not reincarnating that said person anymore. A little bit exaggerating maybe, but that's how Jessica Jung define what 'hate' is.

Her thoughts were interrupted -again- by the sound of her phone. She thought that it was that 'D*ckhead' again, not giving up pursuing her to have a date with him. So, she answered it without giving a glance at the screen. "What the actual exactly do you want, Tyler? I said I don't want to have a date with you! You're accusing mo-"

"Yah Jung Sica! As much as I really admire your Tyler oppa's wealthiness, but please don't compare me with him as a person! You make me nauseous"

"Geez, no need to yell. I thought you're that snake. I'm sorry, eung? Hehe"

"Ha! You bet. He's much worst than a snake. And please stop that aegyo. You're worst than Yoona. Anyway, how's your upcoming album? You sounds pretty tired"

Jessica chuckled to the other line. She really missed the person on the other line. It's been months since last time she saw this person. Their last encounter was in Paris when the she and this person attended Paris Fashion Week. "You know Tiff, let's not talk about my album. How about we talk about yours instead, since you'll releasing it first. Ooohh, should I call you sunbae from now on?". Tiffany just laughed at the comment. She never knew this girl she'd been talking to on the other line still have some sense to joke around.

"Yeah! Definitely! And you better do a 90 degrees bow when me meet at music program!"

"You wish, Steph! Maybe I would tackle you down and laugh at you for being clumsy"

"You're so mean! Anyway, how are you Jess? I kinda missed you, you know! And the other girls too! You should visit us someday when you're free. Or maybe we can visit you instead?"

"I'm doing fine Tiff. Of course! You guys can come to my home anytime. Should I call and order something before you guys come here?"

"God, yes! You should! I'm craving for some sweet and sour pork and dwenjang jjigae"

"Alright, alright. Anything else?"

"I think it's enough. You know those kids can eat anything, right? Just order a little bit more. Sooyoung's appetite is up to the max lately. I think it's because her hectic schedule. Geez, that shikshin is getting more popular these days"

"I'm not surprize, tho. Sooyoung is just being Sooyoung. I'll order some more food, then. They sure can eat anything, except Taeyeon. We might end up killing her if we order something with nuts inside and serve it to her"

"Lol you're right! Oh, speak about Taeyeon. You know Jess, I've been reading some fanfictions these days" When she heard that on the other line, Jessica burst into laugh. She can't believe The Almighty Tiffany Hwang has an interest with fanfictions. In fact, she and Tiffany were never take a glimpse of what their fans had been writing their fantasies about them. Unlike the other, especially Hyoyeon. That girl is a fanfics geek. "Puahahahahahaha! Seriously, Hwang Miyoung? Are you become the second Hyoyeon now? I bet you read the M rated one. Lemme guess what pairing you read. It's Jeti, isn't it?".

She heard a scoff before she heard the other line said, "Pfft~ You wish! I was reading some Taengsic and Taeny earlier. Oh and those Yulti fic is quite amuse me too! You should read some fics too, Jess. It can relaxing your mind from the cruelness of the world. I can give you some recommendation if you want"

"Seriously, Tiff? Do I look like the type of person who likes to drown into those unrealistic fictions? I prefer bothering Taeyeon or Sooyoung, or even Ban Kimoon's break time than reading those stories. And Tiff, you make it so awkward. You know how is my relationship with Taeyeon. We barely say hello when I was still part of the group, and now it's worse than before. I don't think she notice that I'm still alive, and yet, here you are, reading a Taengsic fic like it's a normal routine you do everyday"

"....."

"Tiff?"

"...."

" Please Tiffany, are you there? Hello?"

"Yah! Don't call me that! I swear whoever that person who was making my pretty face as a meme should be burn in hell!"

"Yah! I don't see you're complaining before. Now why are you suddenly complaining?"

"Ugh I don't wanna remember what I saw yesterday! Can we not talk about that? It's all your fault."

"Now you're blaming me for calling you Please Tiffany? I won't call you that if you kindly respond to what I've been saying for the past t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter