I still remember... (A letter to Taeyeon)

YulTi TaengSic oneshot and drabble collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi, it's your co-author here, hope you guys enjoy.

___________________________________

Dear Taeyeon,

I don't know why I'm writing this letter at 8 in the morning. This is really so not me, and we both know that I've never been a morning person, yet here I am writing this letter for you. First, I just wanna say thank you for all the moments we shared together. You always sticked to me in every condition, whether it was bad or good. You were the only person to understand me so well, even more than my parents.

I still remember the first time we met each other at the fast food restaurant. Tiffany was the one who introduced us. We became best of friends after that, but I was closer to you even tho Tiffany was your classmate in college.

I still remember when you indirectly confessed to me. I didn't know what to do at that time. Honestly, I didn't feel the same as you felt towards me. Sure, I loved you so much, but it was purely a sisterly love. You said that I could take my time to think.

I still remember our first kiss. When I told you I was so damn curious about how does that feel, you offered a kiss to me. I was shocked, and I reject your offer immediately, saying that my first kiss had to be a perfect one, and you were okay with that. But then I start to rethink, that maybe giving it a try wouldn't hurt, right? Then I told you that you could kiss me but I had to cover my face with blanket. Indirect-direct kiss. Lol, you remember it, right? Hahahaha. But hell, even after that indirect-direct kiss, I was still curious about it. I mean kissing. I start to blabbering again, then all of sudden I stopped blabbering. Yeah Taengoo, you kissed me. Directly. Lips to lips. I was so damn shocked at that time. You asked me if I was still curious or not, then I just nodded my head slowly. You said that I was glowing after the kiss.

I still remember your smile after I said that we could give us a try. Your smile was so genuine,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter