For the nth time [TaengSic]

YulTi TaengSic oneshot and drabble collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

For the nth time, Kim Taeyeon took a deep breath and just closed her eyes. She just couldn’t think straight right now and only she, her 7 members, The Company, and her friend knows the reason why. She was so anxious, yet still looking so calm. There was too many ‘what ifs’ in her head and one certain ‘what if’ is really dominating her head. A knocking sound was heard from the door across the couch she was seating right at that moment. “Noona.. It’s time” her friend informed her. ‘This is it’ she said in her mind.

For the nth time, she really wanted to scream her lungs out, yelling at her company for making her doing this. She really hated it. No, not with her friend in front of her, she hated it how her company treated all of their artists, she hated it how this could make everyone get their hearts scattered into million pieces, she hated it ‘coz she knew that one certain person would be barging in her room and demanding an explanation. “Okay, you better go to your dorm first, Baekhyun­-ah. I’ll go fetch you like we supposed to do” she smiled to her friend in front of her. Her friend then walked closer to her then hug her. If anyone didn’t know any better, they must be mistaken them as a lovers. Well, they will be lovers in 30 minutes, actually. “I’m sorry, Noona. If our group didn’t go through this, you won’t be dragged into this . I’m sorry” he said. She knew he’s very upset too with the company. Who wouldn’t? Their company really treated them like pathetic slaves. They control their artists’ life like some kind of an evil master who own many dogs, with their reins in his hand. “No, it’s okay Baekhyun­-ah. Besides, we can’t do anything against our company, right? We’re nothing without them, tho” a sad smile was formed on her kid like face. Her friend look at her with the same expression as her. “Noona..” “Hmm?”

“Don’t give up”

“Hm? What do you mean?”

“Don’t give up on her. I know once she founds out about this,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter