Fiftyfive.

Vain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"And now you guys will always have me beside you guys, no matter where I am,"

Mark laid in his bed thinking about what Jaehye had said. He could feel that Jaehye was planning on doing something, just what was it? He tossed and turned in his bed. "Aish," he said as he sat up.

"Can't sleep?" Mark startled as he looked at the figure that leaned against his doorway. "I can't either," it was Jin.

"Yah! Do you not know how to knock?!" scoled Mark. "What the hell do you want,"

Jin sighed as he stood before Mark, "It's Jaehye. You felt it, didn't you. The way how she spoke to us today. It's not something she would say,"

"I can't think about what she's trying to tell us," said Mark, "We'll go back tomorrow morning. We'll check up on her then," Jin agreed to him before heading back to his room as Mark laid back on his bed. "Jaehye, please..." he said as he closed his eyes. 

Mark's Dream

"Where am I..." I asked myself as I sat up to see myself in a field full of green grass everywhere. From afar, there was the ocean. I thought I saw someone, so I rubbed my eyes just to make sure I wasn't hallucinaitng. There was someone there. By that clif.. sitting by their self. I got up to my feet.. My bare feet to be exact. I had no shoes on and my clothes were all white. I made my way to that person, which wasn't long. It felt like seconds, but the walk there was pretty slow. "Hey," I said to the person. There was no respond, so I tried again. This time, I went up beside him.. since this person had short hair. "Hey ther-" 

"Oh hey," he smiled.. Jungkook... 

"H-Hey!" I said as I immediately took a seat next to him. "W-What are you d-doing here?!" Fool, what kind of question was that?! "I-I-I mean, J-Jungkook-"

"Look," said Jungkook, "You know I'm not really fond of you. Just because Jaehye noona is, doesn't mean I accept you as her 'boyfriend'. I prefer Jin hyung over you any day," Well damn this kid. He's dead but he's still the same! I scoffed at him as I ruffle his hair. "Don't do that! You'll ruin my hair!" he shouted. Why is he here? What is he doing here? I wanted to ask him so many things but then I couldn't find myself to do so. "Mark," he said. "You're spacing out on me, c'mon stay with me here," he said. 

"O-Oh, my bad," I chuckled, "It's just.. I can't believe-"

"No one can. I can't either," he said. 

"What the hell? Mark?" Jungkook and I turned our heads around to see Seokjin. He was also in white clothes. Wait.. Seokjin?! "Jungkook?!" he said with surprise. "Why- How- You're-"

"Well look who finally came," Jungkook smiled. He stood up and so did I. We stood at the clif as the sun was now setting. Weird because before it as so bright. 

"Look who finally came? What the hell have you been up to! Jaehye is in distress! She needs you Jungkook!" said Jin.

"I know she does," he replied, "And I'll always be there for her when she needs me," Somehow he felt relaxed. Like he doesn't care what has happened to him. He's... being a man. "I want you two to do me a favor,"

"What is it," we both ask in sync. 

"Take care of Jaehye noona for me,"

"Tell me something I don't know," I said. 

Jungkook glared to me, "I'm trying my best not to beat the hell out of you at the moment, so watch yourself," Jin laughed and I rolled my eyes. "Noona is leaving.." he said. 

"Leaving? What do you mean leaving?" Seokjin asked. There was a sound of sirens from afar. 

"Crap, there's my time," mumbled Jungkook, "Look, you two, just hurry up and get to Jaehye noona. If she leaves, then everything will not be in place anymore. You guys, BTS and GOT7, will not be BTS and GOT7 anymore. Actually.. to be more exact, BTS won't be BTS anymore without Jaehye..."

"Jungkook, what are you talking about.." I said.

He mumbled again, "Especially when Jin hyung is back with your family.. and I'm...." the sound of the sirens rung again. He panicked and looked directly at us, "Stop Jaehye! You two have to!"

"W-What? But you haven't told us anything? What's Jaehye going to do?" said Seokjin. 

"Jungkook ah!" called another voice from behind us. "Let's go," 

"Ye! Omoni!" he called back. O-Omoni?! "I have to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter