Fiftythree.

Vain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm sorry... Stay..." said Mark.

"I-"

"Just please," cutted Mark, "I don't want you to go over there and be with Seokjin. I don't want you to be over there and blame everything on you," he looked at her, "I just want you to eat.." he smiled. Jaehye settled herself back beside him. She let out a small sigh before slidding the tray of food in front of her. Somehow, Jaehye managed to eat bits and pieces of it. Mark watched her as she lift the spoon in a weak manner. "Does it hurt..."

"Hm.." Jaehye answered with a nod. "It hurts a lot,"

"Are you... going to be okay..."

"H-Hm," she nod again, "I w-will be," she hung her head.

Mark forcefully lift it up to reveal her in tears. He wiped them away and pulled her in for a hug, "I'll protect you. I'll be here for you. I won't leave you... and babo, I was asking about your injury," he slightly smile, "I'm sorry, if you took it the other way..." Jaehye laughed a bit and that's when Mark felt a little bit relieve. At least she's smiling, he thought to himself. 

At the same time, Jin thought the same. At least she's smiling. He had been watching ever since Jaehye was about to leave but Mark had stopped her. He couldn't make out what they talked about, but Jaehye let a laugh to Mark that he could never have done. The whole time when Jin was by her side, talking to her, and trying to get her do rest, she wouldn't answer him. She would just smile at him and then look away. He felt like she was shutting him out. Was she? he thought, I hope not.. 

Not knowing about Sunmi's presence by Jin's side. He startled as she called his name, "Seokjin ah," she said. She looked to Mark and Jaehye then back at him, "Is there something you should tell me,"

"No," answered Jin as he looked away from her. 

"Then I'll say it then," confused, Jin look at her as she spoke, "I don't like Jaehye. I don't like how your eyes are always on her instead of me, your future fiance also wife. I hate the fact that both Kim brothers likes that thing over there who's nothing! I liked Mark, but then he doesn't like me! I like you, and you too, don't like me! Why can't either of you return the same feelings back?! What's so special of Jaehye! She's nothing! She's full of poverty!"

"Don't talk about Jaehye like that!" said Jin as he pushed her up against the wall. He looked around before continuing on his anger whisper, "You should consider yourself lucky that I agree to this bullty engagement. If I wasn't so nice, I would've rejected it already. I don't care about my dad, your dad, or you. I care about GOT7, BTS and most of all, Mark and Jaehye. I care about them so much that I moved out the way for the two of them to be together. So if you keep bad mouthing about Jaehye, then you can say good-bye to this ing engagement!"

Sunmi couldn't believe what she heard. Jin was just faking it all along? And to think that they had some kind of connection together after spending a whole day together last time. She hated how she was always so blind, but she couldn't help it. It's not like anyone would notice when something so nice and attractive gets to them. It's only after that they realize it. Jin backed off of her as he fixed his suit. "If you're here to cause trouble then just head back home. We don't need people like you here." He walked away from her as she scoffed. Her eyes became full of tears that wouldn't stream down because of her strength of holding it in. Sunmi turned over to look at Mark and Jaehye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter