Fourteen.

Vain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The last thing I remembered was falling asleep in the lounge, holding onto my necklace. How did I end up in my room? There was something heavy on my stomach, and something very warm holding onto my hand. I rubbed my eyes with my free hand scanning the room before looking down at the figure that was lying on me. It was Jin. What the hell? Jungkook was no where found in the room, but I could hear talking from outside. I didn't want to wake up Jin, therefore I laid there staring up to the ceiling. Did Jin bring me to bed last night? Was I... Heavy?! I startled as Jin turned to his side; now facing me. He held my hand with both of his. He was... Breath taking. The way how his hair falls to the side, I just wanted to ruffle it. And.. And his lips... His bottom lips were always bigger than his top one, and that's what made them looked... Juicy... Kissable. I shook my head and turned my head away from the thought of us kissing. I must be crazy?! 

I was starting to wonder what time it was. From the looks of the lighting through my curtain, it must be.... 11? Noon? Eh, close enough. I looked at Jin once more before deciding to wake him up. He was like a baby.

"Y-Yah," I said as I gave him a little push on the head. "Yah," I said again, this time with my hand moving in his. He still didn't budge. I poked his head, his eyes, his cheeks, and his forehed. I sighed, "This dude is such a deep sleeper," I thought he was until I slipped my hand out of his... That was when he finally woke up. "Finally," I said. 

He groaned, "What," he said with one eye opened. 

"What? I should be asking you what. What are you doing in here? What am I doing here," Jin sat up and stretched. He yawned and chew as if he was eating and then looked at me. I sat up also hugging my knees towards me. 

"Why do you look so scared?" he said. I was confused, then I realized what he meant. I had moved myself to the corner, away from him. "Look, you dozed off in the lounge at the table. I came back to apologize but saw that you had fallen asleep, so I brought you to your room. I started to get tired also, and I guess I knocked out without knowing," I 'oh' as I nodded. He came over to me and brushed my bangs behind my ears, "Are you okay?" He asked as he touched my bandaged head. 

"Yeah," I answered. There was an awkward silence between us. 

"Jaehye, I'm sorry-" "Jin, I'm sorry-" we said at the same time. 

"I'm sorry I've been blowing you off and irritating you. I guess I made it get the best of me. I was just worried," Jin said as he hung his head. 

"Don't stress about it. I'm sorry also. I shouldn't have in to your situation with Mark. It was none of my business anyways," I said. The tension between us got more awkward, so I got up to leave but Jin stopped me as he got a grip of my arm. 

"I'm.. I'm sincerely sorry," he said again, "Please forgive me," 

I smiled, "I forgive you, idiot," The boys were all laughing and cracking jokes about how ugly each other looked when I got out to the lounge. I was relief to see them looking like that. Jungkook was laughing so hard that he ended up holding onto his painful stomach. I hope he's okay. I made my way to the bathroom to wash up. I sighed as I leaned into the mirror to at my injury. "I guess it's going to leave an ugly scar," I sigh to myself. I grabbed the first aid kit from behind the mirror and applied on a new bandage. Good thing the bleeding had stopped. Seeing blood makes me nausea; I end up getting crazy. I barely even remember what happened last night. 

"Noona! Hurry up and get out! I need to take a dump!" said Taehyung as he slammed on the door. I opened the door to him and he rushed in kicking me out, "Why do girls take so long in the bathroom!" I laughed as he shut the door and sighed in satisfaction from whatever he was doing. I slump down next to Jungkook and we both exchanged smiles; Today is just going to be a relaxing day. Nothing to do, nothing to worry about, nothing. I looked over to Jin who was has now joined with the boys in laughing and talking... Yeah, we all can get rough sometimes towards each other, but we love each other too much to stay mad forever. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Mark has gone crazy," I heard Jackson whisper. 

"Just leave him," I'm thinking it's Jinyoung or Jaebum who answered. I wasn't crazy, I was just angery. I was angery to the fact that I was lied to... Both by Jaehye and Seokjin. SEOKJIN. Why! Memories of us as a child laughing ran through my head. It wasn't something that I want to think or remember anymore. I covered my face into my arms. Jaehye made me felt like I was the happiest person alive for once after Seokjin had left, but they ended up being the same... I feel foolish for falling into such idiotic trap. How come I didn't see it coming... I should've known when they called her noona back at the cafe... I should've known when I saw her with Seokjin that one night at Base... I should've known since they went to school together... Everything was right in front of me, and I was so dumb to even notice. 

"Mark, your mom is calling," said Youngjae as he handed me my phone. 

"Don't answer it," I mumbled.

"You didn't even go home last night. At least tell her where you are," I was irritated. I grabbed my phone out of his hand and decline the call, then threw it to the couch. 

"No body touches my phone except for me," I warned them. Youngjae put his hands up in surrender as he backed up from me.

"Alright, alright," he mumbled. I shouldn't be acting this way to them, but I hope they'll understand. I hate how I can't control my own anger at times. 

"How can Jaehye Noona do that to us," I heard BamBam say, "I actually liked her too,"

"BamBam, you like every girl that you see," said Jinyoung. 

"But Noona was different. She wasn't like every other girl that clings onto you, batter their eyes at you, or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter