Two.

Vain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jin, come on before the lunch line gets too long!" I called to him. 

"Yeah, alright," he replied as he packed his books. It was Monday, and we had finished out first two classes of the day. Jin and I had them together, math and english. Peace of cake to me. I never had problems with any school subjects. Same goes with Jungkook, it's in our genes. 

My jaw dropped at the sight of the long line in the cafeteria. "Jaehye-" I immediately turned to Jin pouting, "Oh... OH HELL NO,"

"Jin oppa, please," I begged as I wrap my arms around him, "I'm really hungry," I said. 

"Okay, okay!" said Jin as he shook me off, "I'll get lunch for us," I light up and gave him a peck on the cheek, "Tch," said Jin as he walked off. 

"Erm... E-excuse me," I turned myself around to find a timid guy.

"Yes?" I smiled.

"P-please," he mumble as he handed me an envelope. I accepted the 'love letter' from him. This was an everyday thing. 

"What's your name?" I asked. 

"A-Ahn H-Hyunwoo," he stuttered.

"Thank you Hyunwoo," 

"Yah, Jeon Jaehye!" I turned around to see Jin with our tray of food, and turned back to see Hyunwoo run off. I laugh to myself. "What is this?" Jin ask with a frown, "Cheating on your 'boyfriend'?" 

I look to him, "Jealous?" I said. Jin and I were usually mistaken as boyfriend and girlfriend since we were always together. I was the closest to him out of all the boys. 

"What is this? JaeJin couple finally getting together?" said Jimin as they saw us walking towards them with my hands wrapped around Jin's arm. 

"Will you two just date already?! I know you guys have some feelings for each other!" said Taehyung. Jin and I laughed at his comment as we took our seats across from each other. We were use to this. It wasn't the first since they always asked us that same question. We even got it from other people around the school. However to me, Jin was just a brother. My feelings don't ever get anywhere besides protecting Jungkook. I startled as Jin kicked my feet. I looked to him. He mouthed the words 'eat' to me as he gesture to my food. I smiled to him... yes, we're nothing but friends. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Let's head to cafe!" shout Jungkook. Why the cafe? Well, it's our secret hangout. There's a secret underground basement in the cafe. We were smart enough to bribe the owner in lending it to us. Students from all over town comes there and party like it's the end of the world. Now that, we own. We called it, 'Base.'

"I can't wait to see my girls again. You know how long it's been? A week!" said Jimin. We laughed at him. Jimin, Yoongi, and Hoseok were the 'players' in our group. They always got any girl and whatever girl they wanted. 

"HAULT!" shouted Taehyung. We turned to him as he searched his body. 

"What is it?" I asked. 

"I lost my phone," he answered, "Aish, I have to go back and get it. I must've left

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter